JYP USA Auditions Seattle!

Guest mrrk

@laughwest101; irreplaceable~ to the left, to the left.

haha i love that song. i think that way too! the way i

look effects my mood so if i think i look good on the

day of the audition, i'll be in a positive mood resulting

in a good performance haha :D

@futurejiver; if i ever make it, i don't care when i'll debut

just as long as i do debut, but i do wish to debut young.

for plan b, if you don't make it, you can always audition

again, by email or mailing, right? like online auditions?

for me, since i'm already in college, my plan b will just be

to continue college and whenever i get the chance, i'll just

audition again :)

@xxguccixgirlxx; haha i always eat pho when i'm in

seattle! we all should get together, it'd be fun :)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest futurejiver

@CHEWDY

Yeah as long as I debut i'll be ok. I just dont want to be super old, hahaha. But I will audition again until I make it. I'll have to continue college as well. I missed this whole week because of my sickness :( Make up work sucks.

@guccixgirl

We should get together! I've never eaten at Pho before :/ But I love food so im sure i'll like it, hahaha. I think i've seen one here in Portland before..anyways, :)

@all

Btw is there anyone from Portland that is going early that is willing to give me a ride with you? My ride's mom and dad are in the hospital and so she might not be able to take me. And I HAVE to go or im going to cry forever.

Guest xxguccixgirlxx

If there is even a slight possibility that we

are all gonna go out for Pho~ what time is

everyone going to be showing up at the

Auditions? xD I'm not going to be there until

the afternoon because of my SAT. =.=;

How is everybody doing on their practicing

anyways? ^^

Guest Snapdragon

lol, the audition is in Federal Way?

How convenient...I live there xD

I think I'm going to audition.

I always thought I was pretty good at singing, but I can't dance for my life 0.0;

I wonder if they're going to judge me more harshly...considering I'm not full Korean.

I'm only half; the other half is White.

And there's also another problem...I weigh quite a bit D:

But...at least you can always lose weight, right?

But I have this feeling that that they would judge that against me anyway.

I wish I went on a diet sooner >.<

*sigh*

Oh well...I suppose if I'm good enough, they would take me in and just put me on a crazy diet anyway.

That is if I even make it in xD

Oh well, it doesn't hurt to try, right?

Guest laughwest101

@Snapdragon: They're going to put you on a diet anyways, probably. XD Even though it is JYP, people have to look suitable to be a singer. But then again, isn't Yubin of the Wondergirls like an "average" weight too? The rest are pretty crazy skinny, but she's more like the glamorous body type.

@guccixgirl: I would totally love to eat something together...I <3 Boba and Pho. :D I'm not sure if I can, though, because I'll be going there in the morning at 9am since I have a robotics competition that starts at 10am. -_-

@Chewdy: Yeah, I always seem to even walk a bit differently when I'm dressed well...XD Like, more confidently. :D I have the same plan B, too! Even while I train, I hope to keep up with school work and get a scholarship to a college if I can. I mean, debuting comes NUMBER ONE on my priority list, but school takes #2. :) Of course, this is all if I manage to get into an entertainment company. The thing that bothers me right now though is that JYP isn't my first choice. -_- I'd rather do an SM audition, but they're not coming to Seattle. DDDX They're gonna be at Vancouver and I dunno if I can go that day. I wonder if an email audition will suffice...do they even look at them?

@futurejiver: Oh my goodness, they're in the hospital? It's really rare that a company is coming to SEATTLE or the North West coast for open auditions, so try to make it!

@All: For the online application, how can you put your signature there? XD And can you write it in English or do you have to in Korean?

Guest xxguccixgirlxx

lol, the audition is in Federal Way?

How convenient...I live there xD

I think I'm going to audition.

I always thought I was pretty good at singing, but I can't dance for my life 0.0;

I wonder if they're going to judge me more harshly...considering I'm not full Korean.

I'm only half; the other half is White.

And there's also another problem...I weigh quite a bit D:

But...at least you can always lose weight, right?

But I have this feeling that that they would judge that against me anyway.

I wish I went on a diet sooner >.<

*sigh*

Oh well...I suppose if I'm good enough, they would take me in and just put me on a crazy diet anyway.

That is if I even make it in xD

Oh well, it doesn't hurt to try, right?

Yay for another Fed Way kid~! ^___^

I know the companies say they won't judge

peoples if they aren't like FULL ON ASIAN,

but they most likely will. D:

Let's just try our hardest! X3

We don't have anything to lose!

@all

If anyone wants to meet up and eat or something please PM me! I'm so down for something like that. That would be awesome.

And I just got my reply from JYPE with my registration number. so I'm ready to go! I really want to audition for dancing and singing but the email I got from them says I can only do one. So >.< I'm in a pickle right now haha.

@laugh

For the signature part, I just typed my name and it worked. I don't think it really matters until they see your application in person on the day of the auditions. So sign it after you get your number [:

Good luck to everyone! Hopefully this will be a really good and fun experience for me. I'm really excited, less than a week away nowww!!!!

Guest Snapdragon

So, is this going to be at the KOAM event hall?

If so...that place holds 250 people D:

That means that we'll have to sing in front of 249 other people!

And I thought 10 was bad...

But anyway, what do you guys plan to sing/dance to?

I think I'm going to go with 8282 by Davichi.

Or maybe Like Being Hit By A Bullet by Baek Ji Young.

Or perhaps Love In The Ice by DBSK...

I don't know D:

Maybe I'll just prepare all three, just in case...

Guest laughwest101

Wow, I've been reading some of the other audition experiences (LA and Hawaii) and it seems kinda...bad. XD Poorly organized. Apparently you have like 30 seconds to sing and dance and the 'judge' (there is no actual judge) cuts you off quickly.

I'm a bit nervous, but I read a post about someone who danced and they got held back by the judge later who asked her questions and stuff. :D I hope that happens to me. XD

FOR DANCERS: Prepare only the climax of your dance because apparently they don't allow much time for it. :( And if you get held back by the judge, they might ask you to sing, so prepare some song too. :)

Woah, after reading some of the LA experiences I guess you really don't have a lot of time to do what you want. At first I was gonna sing and rap, but after hearing you get like 10-30 seconds I'll just rap then. I'm writing something just for the auditions, hopefully they like it and don't cut me off. >.<

Ahhh 6 days away..

Guest futurejiver

Ah, I got my # too!!! number 24!!!

I'm getting so nervous since I have no ride. Anyone want to give me a ride from Portland!?!?! I looked up Greyhound, but they only go the night before and I can't afford to stay the night. :(

Guest aznqueenqt7

Hey everyone!

I got a reply with Number WA-08, my siblings got 09 & 10 lol

I'm soo excited. Been practicing 2 songs and dancing, just in case. Yeah, I was bummed out when i found out it was only 1 category...

I've been "performing" both singing and dancing to my family members though haha~

Oh one very GOOD tip is to record yourself with a camera with singing/dancing..it will help you see how you look when you do what you do. Because you can watch yourself do some little bad habits like looking away..fidgeting hands...not sharp moves etc...

I guess i'll choose singing over dancing...

Guest futurejiver

YAY!!! So my cousin said he could take me!!! I was actually started to get scared that I wouldn't be able to make it O_o. But i'm WA-24. Is that the actualy order you go in?

@futurejiver; hooray! hmm, i read that you get new numbers at the audition so i don't think that's the order you go in :)

@aznqueenqt; only 1 category, really? aww, i was going to do acting and singing. well in that case, i'll choose singing over acting.

i don't have a number, but that's because i'm planning to register at the audition. 5 more days, i'm stoked ! :D

Guest xxguccixgirlxx

Me being lazy as usual... I'm not

going to register until the auditions

as well. I am getting nervous already! :x

I had a dream about the auditions

last night actually... it was weird.

o____o;

Guest laughwest101

Haha, how did the dream go? :D Did you make it?

I'm like a SHINee Minho fan, so one time, I dreamed that I went on a date with him. @_@ It was SO realistic and I hated that it wasn't true. XD

Guest aznqueenqt7

@laugh : LOL i love shinee! I think their name is adorable too lol There new song is pretty cool and they dance so well *u*

@gucci: mee too! they say you dream things that your mind thinks about unconciously...

@chewdy: yeah, the e-mail said 1 category~ but i'm sure if the judges like you they will ask for more..^^

@future: I think you get another number on the day of the audition, but those who registered online, would get to register first in the morning..thats what i've heard.

Guest xxguccixgirlxx

Well I was standing in line, and it was

dark outside as well. I finally got up on

stage and I started to sing, then I noticed

my boyfriend was one of the judges. o_<

It was supersuper weird. I don't know if I

made it because my alarm clock went off

as soon as I noticed the boyfriend. xD

If any of you guys are in my auditioning

group~ don't make fun of me. I just noticed

the song I am singing is some old country song.

^^;

Archived