JYP USA Auditions Seattle!

Guest mrrk

Anybody from Soompi going there?

We should make a list of who's going there because I want to meet some soompiers ^^; I'm kind of unknown too so a little bit of a meet and greet wouldn't hurt. :D

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aznqueenqt7

C: i'm planning to go with my brother and sister..they are all trying out xD

I will sing, sister will act, and brother will model~ haha

Guest xxguccixgirlxx

I'm so excited~! ^^

My friend and I are planning on doing acting... My Kuya and some of his friends are trying out dancing~ =D

Guest aznqueenqt7

hope they send the loacation and time information soon~

I currently have 1 song i'll sing, but 2 back ups in korean and english Cx i'm so excited.

I hope they make us dance...too lol

@aznqueen

Nice! Hope to see you there. Yeah I'm currently looking for songs too -_- but I'm having a hard time finding one that fits me really well. I may just end up doing an original I made.

@gucci

Filipino? :o If you are meee too! I'm gonna do rapping/singing but I wanna dance too. Haha.

Guest xxguccixgirlxx

@gucci

Filipino? :o If you are meee too! I'm gonna do rapping/singing but I wanna dance too. Haha.

Fo sho Filipino~! ^^

Over the past couple of days I have been in a Catch 22 wondering if I should

do dancing, singing, acting, or mcing/vjing. D:

@Aznqueen : My friend and her mom read in a local Korean Newspaper that the rehearsals will

be somehwere here in Federal Way actually, at the Korean radio station. =O

Guest aznqueenqt7

@gucci: wooww~ thanks so much! i really needed at least some information on location! By the way, do you know which korean newspaper? b/c one of my friend's mom wants to see some sources about it...

so maybe in Federal way..awesome ^^

@mrrk:

lol looking for a song that matched me was also really hard. I planned to jus seeing a song that i'm completely comfortable with. I think that doing an original song is a great idea, because you know would it so well lol since it is your son.

My backup korean song has rap in it too lol so i'll probably do a little of that :D

Hope to see everyone there lol I am so excited!! It'll be my first audition for a korean industry..

so the info for JYP said it was like 1 round right? o3o wierd.

And, can anyone go on Jype.com? that is the official website, but seriously not working for me -_-

Guest futurejiver

@aznqueen: The site works fine for me. Maybe there is something wrong with your internet? What other auditions have you done?

I feel like a loser, haha. Everyone figured out their song but me. I have 2 possibilities but im still not sure. I want it to be perfect! I feel like I have to try twice as hard since im not actually asian :( This is my second time auditioning for JYPE, but the first time was an email, and I was kinda missing some things. Like a video, haha. It was just a bad picture and a recording that was really quiet....

Guest `prince

it would've been nice to try out but i'll be out of the country starting next week D:

g'luck to you all~

i'll be rooting for you fil-am's trying out too! xD

Guest xxguccixgirlxx

@Aznqueen: I will ask my friend tomorrow~ I will get back to you on that. =]

So much has been going on in Fed Way lately... I'm so glad I live here. xD

Yeah, since singing is soooo popular I think I will stick to mcing/vjing...

and just my luck, I have to take the SAT on the day of auditions. Boo

for me auditioning in the afternoon. TT~TT

@future

No way, I'm coming up from Portland too! Lol! Good luck to you man. And no worries, I haven't even picked out a song yet. I too also have 2 possibilities haha.

@aznqueen

This will be my first in person audition as well. :D Good luck!

@prince

Awh sucks you can't go! and haha thanks :D

Has anyone sent in their registration forms? I still haven't done that yet. D:

Guest futurejiver

@mrrk

I sent in my app like last week but they still haven't replied yet. I dont think anyone has got a reply yet. I dont want to wait any longer, haha. I wasn't sure if anyone from Portland was going to audition. Funny!

I'm too excited. I want it to come sooner. But then I have to wait until December 15th just to hear back. I'm going to go crazy for a month and a half.

Guest laughwest101

Hey, I'm going to audition too! XD The only thing is, my top choice isn't JYP, so I'm rather hesitant. -_- It's from 1pm-7pm, right?

Anyways, I have two possible songs that I might sing, SHe Is by Clazziquai or Irreplaceable by Beyonce. Which one do you think I should do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juEucyLgHmA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NN66z33lVw

Only thing is, I'm not that good at singing, so it's like trying to choose the best of two evils. Hehe...

Or I could try singing So Sick by Neyo too...which one do you think is better?

@futurejiver: Wow, from Portland? You must be really dedicated. :P

Guest xxguccixgirlxx

Hey, I'm going to audition too! XD The only thing is, my top choice isn't JYP, so I'm rather hesitant. -_- It's from 1pm-7pm, right?

Anyways, I have two possible songs that I might sing, SHe Is by Clazziquai or Irreplaceable by Beyonce. Which one do you think I should do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juEucyLgHmA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NN66z33lVw

Only thing is, I'm not that good at singing, so it's like trying to choose the best of two evils. Hehe...

Or I could try singing So Sick by Neyo too...which one do you think is better?

Even if it is just JYP, minus well take the opportunity. It won't hurt if you get in. xP

If you are super good at Korean, or fluent as well, I say She Is by Clazziquai (I looove that song. ^^)

But Irreplaceable by Beyonce can really show off a persons range. =D

Does anybody know the actual schedule for the Seattle auditions?

I keep hearing it's going to be here in Fed Way from 10am - 3pm or something...

I'm getting so confused. @_@

Guest aznqueenqt7

Even if it is just JYP, minus well take the opportunity. It won't hurt if you get in. xP

If you are super good at Korean, or fluent as well, I say She Is by Clazziquai (I looove that song. ^^)

But Irreplaceable by Beyonce can really show off a persons range. =D

Does anybody know the actual schedule for the Seattle auditions?

I keep hearing it's going to be here in Fed Way from 10am - 3pm or something...

I'm getting so confused. @_@

LOL i still dont know location/time..But, i found the newspaper about the audition..my dad accidently found it lol but he still didn't know about time/location...

@laugh, i like the Irreplaceable because you sound very strong and confident in that one and i agree with gucci, its shows a good range C:

@everyone:

sooo...now i've been practicing daily hehe~ and learned some choreographs from youtube just for fun *u* now all i have to think about is what to wear to the auditions LOL.

Guest babyvox012

how old is everyonE? i want to audition, but i would have to drive from portland as well and i might have a job :/

im 22 and i feel like everyone else is going to be like 15 haha

Archived