JYP USA Auditions Seattle!

Guest mrrk

Guest xxguccixgirlxx

LOL i still dont know location/time..But, i found the newspaper about the audition..my dad accidently found it lol but he still didn't know about time/location...

@everyone:

sooo...now i've been practicing daily hehe~ and learned some choreographs from youtube just for fun *u* now all i have to think about is what to wear to the auditions LOL.

Some of my friends have been bugging me

for specifics about the whole audition place and

time. The date is coming up so fast! D:

Me... practicing daily... hehehehe... ^^; I am

SLACKING majorly. xD I am trying to do

the JYP Hammer Dance with one of my friends,

and I am also planning on acting with two other

friends of mine. ^^

I want to get myself a new outfit for the auditions. X3

@Babyvox : I just turned 17 in August... so yeah. XP

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mrrksturr

I'm 17 too [:

@future

For the application where it says signature, did you like print it out and write your signature, scan it, then send it? Or did you just type your name. That's the only thing holding me back right now xD.

The date is coming fast! I'm counting down everyday, I try to get in at least 30 minutes of practice everyday but sometimes I'm just too busy. :/

For clothing I'm just going to wear comfortable things, no need to go all out yeah?

Guest futurejiver

@mrrksturr

Yeah I printed it out, filled out everything in pen, then scanned it onto my computer and emailed it to them. I accidentally forgot some things like the weight and hieght, but I heard it doesnt really matter. ^_^

I need to practice again. I was doing vocal warmups everyday but then I stopped. I'm going to start again tomorrow since I have no college. YAY SAC DAY! But I should probably learn a dance too. Any suggestions?

Guest mrrksturr

@future

Alright cool I'll do that as well and send it in tomorrow or wednesday. Thanks for the help :D

Hmm vocal exercises are good. I should start doing that everyday too. Suggestions for dance? For me I'm going to freestyle since I like that more than a coreo, but it's really what you're into and what level you're at. Like if you like Hip-Hop do a coreo to that, or if you want to stick to K-Pop then do a song you well enough and learn the dance to that song. :D Hope that helps ><

Guest aznqueenqt7

LOL okay, so my dad went to a nearby korean store and found the newspaper with the JYP full page ad.

The location was listed but not the time

The location isn't at Seattle its in Federal Way (yup!)

Location is @ 코앰TV 공새홀 (페더럴웨이)

@ Koam TV hall, Federal way

Their newspaper site is Koamtv.net

And no time for the audition ;u;

Hope it helps ^^

@gucci

xD i saw that video of JYP doing the hammer dance.. it is so tight..i also learned the beginning part of it..but then it progresses to more manlier moves..but i love the beat hehe

I'm thinking about maybe auditioning for dancer..hmm...

I'm 18 for those who asked...

I kind of feel a little old LOL because most of the auditioners who passed in korea are like 15-17 and train for couple of years...yeah....

Guest futurejiver

@mrrksturr

No problem ^_^ I rather freestyle but im not very good at making up my own moves. I candance, but freestyle kills me. Mine just gets kinda repetative, haha.

@aznqueen

I have no idea where Koam TV hall, Federal way is, haha. I guess i'll figure it out though...hopefully. The person thats driving me is my friends mom and she is a terrible driver and Seattle has scary driving so im worried for my life. She's only ok if she knows where she's going. Hopefully I make it in one piece haha.

Guest mrrksturr

I too have no idea where Federal Way is, but it's good we know this info now. Thanks for the heads up aznqueen. And you're nott olddd, 18 is where it's at :D

@future

Haha I know what you mean about the repetitiveness, I just try to think of things that will go with the flow of the type of dance that I am doing. Just watch more videos and it'll help inspire you to create your own original moves. :D

Guest futurejiver

@mrrksturr

Hey thats not a bad idea at all. I'm going to watch 34960369 music videos now and try to come up with SOMETHING. Thanks :D

As it grows more near I get more excited. But then I really think about it and get REALLY nervous. I hope I dont get so nervous to where it effects my singing. Btw im just curious, how many of you guys are actually asian? I feel like im going to be the only non-asian there :\

Guest aznqueenqt7

@mrrksturr

Hey thats not a bad idea at all. I'm going to watch 34960369 music videos now and try to come up with SOMETHING. Thanks :D

As it grows more near I get more excited. But then I really think about it and get REALLY nervous. I hope I dont get so nervous to where it effects my singing. Btw im just curious, how many of you guys are actually asian? I feel like im going to be the only non-asian there :\

LOL i think there will be more non-asians ;D dont worry about that! its true the majority will be full but don't get put down by that! Do what you do and do your best Cx

@all

lol federal way is near the cities: Kent and Auburn, and in between Seattle an d Tacoma..

so south of Seattle..

& i agree.. Freestyling in dancing is hard!

Guest xxguccixgirlxx

YEAH~! Hometown auditions is where it's at! =D <3

I'm thinking about scrapping the Hammer Dance... but

I'm still not so sure yet. D: I haven't even turned in my

application! ;~; Me = super slacking like crazy.

Oh, Fed Way is about 30 miles south of Seattle,

and 30 miles north of Tacoma. It's right in the middle. ^^

I suggest you guys take Exit 143 when coming to

the auditions, it's the closest to where they are being held. :]

@Future : I'm Filipino, Chinese, and Spanish...

so count me out. ^^;

Guest futurejiver

@aznqueen

Yay, thanks for the cheer up, haha. I just have this picture in my head of me walking in and being the only non-asian and everyone staring at me like "what is HE doing here, maybe he's lost?" But I'm more than likely overreacting, HAHA xD

@guccixgirl

Thats an awesome mix. I'm African American, German, and a splash of Polish. I wish I had asian in me :(

Guest xxguccixgirlxx

@aznqueen

Yay, thanks for the cheer up, haha. I just have this picture in my head of me walking in and being the only non-asian and everyone staring at me like "what is HE doing here, maybe he's lost?" But I'm more than likely overreacting, HAHA xD

@guccixgirl

Thats an awesome mix. I'm African American, German, and a splash of Polish. I wish I had asian in me :(

That's a cool mix~ :3

The funny thing is... I do have Asian in me,

but I'm usually mistaken for white. XD

Guest futurejiver

@guccixgirl

That would drive me CRAZY. Although I kinda know how you feel because some people think im mexican. I used to have an afro and they still thought I was mexican.

Guest laughwest101

I'm 14 right now, so relatively young, but I feel old compared to Krystal of f(x). -_- I'm actually aiming more for SM, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to give JYP a try. Not much chance of making it through anyways, so what the heck, right? XD

Wow, auditions are in Federal Way? I didn't know that! Do you know what the exact address is?

Guest l2agnarok

Ah, I'm also from Portland!

I'm sixteen and my singing is kinda eh-ish.

Though I thought it might be fun to try out XD

What is the exact address if anyone knows?

Guest futurejiver

The only location they have officially given out is Los Angeles. I guess in the korean newspaper in Seattle it says the location but other than that I have no idea, you know, since im from Portland xD. I've only ever been to Seattle twice.

Guest xxguccixgirlxx

Seattle 11월 07일(토) 9am -4pm KOAM TV 공개홀

32008 32nd Ave S Federal Way, WA 98001

YAY. mapquest it lol

Yippie~! ^____^

I will still be able to make it after my SAT!

@futurejiver : Ever since I changed up my

hair style~ people have been asking me if

I am Korean when I speak it. xD

yay, the location and time is released! my dad has

been asking me about it haha :)

this might seem like a random question, but do you

guys think it'll snow around that time of the audition?

its about a 4hr drive from where i live and my dad is

afraid it might snow. though i've already told him that

we're going no matter what, i just wanted to ask :)

Archived