Guest loveitall

Why yippeunji yiyowon lately?

Have everyone empire of gold?

Empire of gold as well as fast-paced story line

Fun to watch the actors, gorgeous styling  ㅋ ㅋ Can not Ignore

In particular, I look with luxurious royal office directed attention to yiyowon !

download.jsp?FileID=26124030

Source  :  Naver image >

At the beginning of play to suit the character dreams of scholars

But the look and feel sorghum demonstrated jiseongmi neunde

After longer be fashion as well as to make

Shows definite transformation !

download.jsp?FileID=26124031

download.jsp?FileID=26124032

Decorating articles looked yiyowon role well because for the first time

Guide styling is greedy minded deoni ~

Properly toed in the Empire style of gold seemed to Lofoten !

As the competition begins in earnest sequence cut from the shortcut after the peak of luxury !

Tiemann also summon tramway knit something out hit Ghana turned out luxurious atmosphere !

When a simple dress to wear lip color that highlights the quality of the utmost sophistication incidence

Turns out it was sticking styling yiyowon > _ <

download.jsp?FileID=26124033

Source  :  Naver image >

Do not bother buying expensive clothes

Lip Color only leh royal office that you can complete the look ...

I have a feeling that the fall mulssin purple lipstick !

http://pann.nate.com/b319591505

Please excuse the messy translations. 

ninimi said:

Nika... Ohhh it's just something like that? Err.... It's ok...better little than nothing... LOL

Yess i'm absolutely thirsty after spending 24 hours for watching the Empire of desert... LoL

Btw it's nice to see yowon in Milan.

She's truely one of fashion Godness in Korea..hee

LOL.. Well Ninimi.. I think it's not only like that.. that kiss was somekind of a surprise kiss attack.. :))  You know those kiss scenes we see in dramas or movies where a guy suddenly grabs the lady & kiss her.. hehehe! ;)) Our Queen got that kind of kiss in Pure Heart.. :D But you already know her Ninimi.. she is one who usually doesn't respond hungrily to anyone's kiss.. no matter how hot the guy is.. :D

Yes i know i know. Maybe the forced and sudden kiss is the trademark in k-drama.

BTW i am watching episode 11 and i can't stand seeing Sejin suffering for the illnesss. The scene where a doctor do something to her back with that tools really scared me!!

Oh really why oh why Sejin must get ill...

Ahh.. I hope Yowon will never play drama with the character of suffering those scary ilness..

ninimi said:

nikachan2008

wrote:

»

ninimi said:

Nika... Ohhh it's just something like that? Err.... It's ok...better little than nothing... LOL

Yess i'm absolutely thirsty after spending 24 hours for watching the Empire of desert... LoL

Btw it's nice to see yowon in Milan.

She's truely one of fashion Godness in Korea..hee

LOL.. Well Ninimi.. I think it's not only like that.. that kiss was somekind of a surprise kiss attack..

:))

You know those kiss scenes we see in dramas or movies where a guy suddenly grabs the lady

;))

Our Queen got that kind of kiss in Pure Heart..

:D

But you already know her Ninimi.. she is one who usually doesn't respond hungrily to anyone's kiss.. no matter how hot the guy is..

:D