Just thought about this.. I made a playlist of the drama PURE HEART.. anyone who wants to see the whole series again, please click on the link.

Lostkid.. if you're around.. maybe you can put this link on the first page. Thanks for your hard work updating the first page.. ^:)^   Keep it up!  :-bd

etlc said: nikachan2008 said:
QSD.. just this image of LYW, if we get the price of everything she wore here.. how much could it all be??? :-? :-w   The Shoes is already --  $995  The bag I'm sure costs thousands of dollars.. then we have the shirt & jeans.. plus the accessories: sun glasses, watch & earrings.. Mmm.. 8-> 8->

Shoes – 995 USD Bag – 1,974 USD QSD... just with that two items, it's already around 3,000 USD.. maybe we can just round up the sunglasses, watch & accessories to around 2,000 USD.. that would give us around 5,000 USD.. Wow!!! $-) I have a problem with the quote button & posting page.. is it only me??? Hope it's will be fixed when I come back later.. :-h

nikachan2008 said: Shoes – 995 USD Bag – 1,974 USD QSD... just with that two items, it's already around 3,000 USD.. maybe we can just round up the sunglasses, watch & accessories to around 2,000 USD.. that would give us around 5,000 USD.. Wow!!! $-) I have a problem with the quote button & posting page.. is it only me??? Hope it's will be fixed when I come back later.. :-h

Guest jasdi127

Hey y'all! I just finished the last two eps of EoG. The ending was really sad for all characters but at least SY won the battle and I'm sure she'll be happy when SJ is released from prison. Generally, this was an awesome show and even if the ratings were'n that high, im so happy that her highness accepted this project because we were able to see a different LYW who is fierce, cold and sophisticated. I love her lines, and her reactions. And of course, the clothes! She's such a joy to watch in this show. I hope she'll get recognized for her wonderful performance. I came to love yo won even more in this show. Her great chemistry with Go Soo was put to waste though...
It's good to see her bonding wih her daughter. They look so happy! I'm sure she's a cool mom too. 
Btw, i'm so impressed that she got to go to Milan for a fashion show and a commercial. Wow that's so awesome! She gets to hang out with all those big names in the fashion industry. I wonder how she converses with them though. Is our majesty fluent in english? Well, if she is, i hope she could read all our praises and comments here. 

@QSD i sallute to you who is able to finda almost the price tag of Yowon.

Hmm... She's Mrs. Brandy

Hehe

@nika

Thx fir the video of shinjae..oh so sad... I missed 49 days!! This is the drama that can make me cry just by watching the mv.

Nika o haven't seen pure heart. I yhink i will wacth it soon to fulfill the emptyness after Yowon finished EoG.

But let me ask you... Where i can find the kissing scene in thst drama?

I wanna see it first then i eill wacth start over.. Heehee.w

jasdi127 said: Hey y'all! I just finished the last two eps of EoG. The ending was really sad for all characters but at least SY won the battle and I'm sure she'll be happy when SJ is released from prison. Generally, this was an awesome show and even if the ratings were'n that high, im so happy that her highness accepted this project because we were able to see a different LYW who is fierce, cold and sophisticated. I love her lines, and her reactions. And of course, the clothes! She's such a joy to watch in this show. I hope she'll get recognized for her wonderful performance. I came to love yo won even more in this show. Her great chemistry with Go Soo was put to waste though...
It's good to see her bonding wih her daughter. They look so happy! I'm sure she's a cool mom too. 
Btw, i'm so impressed that she got to go to Milan for a fashion show and a commercial. Wow that's so awesome! She gets to hang out with all those big names in the fashion industry. I wonder how she converses with them though. Is our majesty fluent in english? Well, if she is, i hope she could read all our praises and comments here.