95365987.jpg
zg1f.jpg

Ralph Lauren Collection Beaded Atkins Dress – 3,598 USD

Silly me I thought that beaded jewelry was the necklace until I find out about the dress.  It’s actually the collar of the dress itself.  I learned something new thanks to SY’s luxurious fashion.  She’s really enlightened me on the subject.  This is the most cost among her outfits so far.  It’s an exquisite piece though.

ninimi said: Nika, i have finished watching pure heart last week. Hehe.. It was good, but i hate seeing LYW‘s sick. And i think i like Ryu Jin after watching pure heart.. he's a sweet detective Lee. And i search him. His last drama was a thousand kiss or something like that but he's so different now. Ryu Jin for me is the man with blonde hair and love wearing big trousers. Maybe i will not wacth his other dramas.. becoz i can't change the Ryu Jin as detective Lee in my eyes... oh i love blonde Ryu Jin.. LOL And again. Yowon met chairman choi dong sung in pure heart. Hihi.. he was so young

kts7.jpg
Seo Yoon teary eyed at the end of the scene when she visited Sung Jae's Mom was very touching.. And this part made me wonder.. Why was she teary eyed??? What did she feel at that moment??? Did she feel pity for the Step Mom??? or Was she thinking of Sung Jae & felt sad for him that his Mom has become very sick & will be gone soon??? Or did she still have a loving feelings for her since she was like a true mother for her for a long time??? :-? :-w

0B0031-6B0115-B-315x315.jpg
13.jpg

Fred Force 10 Bracelet With Pink Gold & Diamond Buckle - 13,884 USD

Oh my GAWDDDDD… I’m stunned girls.  I didn’t pay much attention to the bracelet until this one.  She got the most expensive item from its collection.  I’m shocked at the price.  I should have known it’s SY after all.  I converted from Euro money of 10,150 lbs to 13,884 USD.   That is the least amount depending on how fat is your wrist you will have to pay more.

QSD said: 0B0031-6B0115-B-315x315.jpg
Fred Force 10 Bracelet With Pink Gold & Diamond Buckle - 13,884 USD

Oh my GAWDDDDD… I’m stunned girls.  I didn’t pay much attention to the bracelet until this one.  She got the most expensive item from its collection.  I’m shocked at the price.  I should have known it’s SY after all.  I converted from Euro money of 10,150 lbs to 13,884 USD.   That is the least amount depending on how fat is your wrist you will have to pay more.