loveitall said: I also can't tell it. I am basing it only on the long hair. Also, her pictures were posted at Empire of Gold thread but it has no description who she is & what is her role. I am thinking maybe she's the trouble maker daughter.  @QSD, you mean LYW is the youngest daughter? That family picture is a little confusing. The older brother also doesn't look like SHJ.

Guest jk145

Beautiful Yo Won even in casuals. Thank you Phetbeo. :)

@songwiththemoon Welcome to LYW's thread. :) Sorry if it's a bit late.

viewimage.php?id=yowon&no=29bcc427b68777

Yeah she looks great even in casuals.  Wonder if this is her wedding band on her left ring finger or just fashion. 

I can’t wait to see the nice clothes she’s going to wear in Empire of Gold.  The queen comes from a wealthy family and is a director of a huge company after all.  Pls July comes quickly!

최서윤(25)
성진그룹 최동성 회장의 둘째딸. 점심은 총리와 먹으며 청년 실업 해결을 위해 대졸 공채 신입사원 확대를 약속하고, 저녁은 모건스탠리 은행장과 먹으며 주주 이익 증대를 위해 수 천 명의 정리해고를 약속한다. 그리고 두 가지 약속을 모두 지킨다. 중학교 1학년 때, 국내 주식 부자 10위에 들었던, 은수저를 물고 태어난 여자. 종이커피를 마셔도 숨길 수 없는 기품이 배어나온다. 물건을 살 때 단 한 번도 가격표를 본 적이 없는, 자본이 주는 카리스마의 소유자.
translation please...