Where did you get that photo Phetbeo??? What did it say about it??? If she was traveling I can't complain about it, she deserved to rest after working hard in two movies & one drama. Now that she's back, we can probably hear her final decision about starring in the Golden Empire.. Hello Your Majesty.. :-h :-h We are waiting for you.. I think it's time  :!! for you to tell us.. ;):)

Edit: Was she in Japan??? :-/ :-/  The bigger sign is in Japanese..
rintintintin said: Very well said nika, I will be the luckiest fan if our queen will work to him someday. :PHonestly, some PSH fans said that he should work with LYW or other actresses there. :)

@nikachan2008 yeah the signs are in Japanese, was that Narita Airport or Centrair...???... i"m not sure about it though in that angle, all japanese airports has those signs...but... I'm happy she's traveling and having more time with her family...... :D

That's right Ichiro-kun, I also can't determine which airport is that.. can't see or read the other signs, too small.. Yeah, it's good to know that she always spend time with her family when she's not working, it's important..

Time for bed.. good night everyone.. :-h :-h

Guest loveitall

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal;"Korean film Fists of Legend features mixed martial arts and many more laughs than I expected class="entry-title" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal;"photo290392.jpg

photo301832.jpg

Don’t get me wrong, Fists of Legend IS a drama, but there are funny parts, too. I was surprised to see them.

When I last wrote a blog post about the film, (you can read that earlier post here) I hadn’t seen it yet, but did want to let readers know about it, so I read other reviews, quoted from them, and linked to them. Those reviews did not prepare me for the humour in the film.

The plot in a nutshell: Three men who were high-school friends 25 years ago, participate in a mixed martial arts TV show. (Two really need the money, while the other one is forced to take part because his horrible, evil boss owns him, more or less.)

In the high-school flashbacks, the guys do some macho posturing that’s pretty silly, no two ways about it.

And some situations escalate in a way that’s amusing onscreen, even though they would not be funny at all in real life. (I’m thinking of a scene involving bricks, and another one with baseball bats.)

The lavish spread that the guys have delivered to them at some sort of school picnic was humorous in its extravagance, and very impressive, too. I think everyone in the audience exclaimed “Wooooh!” (I know I was jealous.)

Back in the more or less present, one man sits in the back of the car when his friend comes to pick him up, so that he can pretend to be a big shot, in front of his other friend, who has not seen him in years.

And the horrible, evil boss also does some things that are amusing onscreen, but wouldn’t be in real life.

Two nattering sportscaster characters seemed quite typical and were hilarious for that very reason.

There are many more funny parts than I’ve just mentioned here, but I don’t want to give it all away.

There’s another thing (not funny) that I noticed, and that was a rampant disrespect toward others that many of the characters displayed. (O tempora! O mores! Kids today!. . .yadda, yadda. . . ) This was not mentioned in the other reviews that I saw.

I can’t claim to know a lot about Korean society and culture (beyond what I’ve seen in other films, and some articles that I’ve read) but I do know that people older than oneself are supposed to be treated with respect based on that seniority. But in Fists of Legend, some young students are totally snotty towards the father of the classmate they’ve been abusing. And the very young-looking woman running the mixed martial arts TV show is very selfish, full of herself, and rude to everybody.

Fists of Legend is being shown at Cineplex Odeon Atwater, at Atwater and Ste. Catherine Sts.
It is directed by Kang Woo-suk; the stars are Hwang Jung-min, Yu Jun-sang, Lee Yo-won, Yoon Je-moon, Yu Hae-jin, Sung Ji-ru, Jung Woong-in.

It is 2 hours and 33 minutes long, in Korean with English subtitles.
Fists of Legend is brought to Montrealers through the efforts of the local organization Ciné-Asie.
(Visit the Ciné-Asie Facebook page here.)

Source: http://blogs.montrealgazette.com/2013/04/30/korean-film-fists-of-legend-features-mixed-martial-arts-and-many-more-laughs-than-i-expected/

Pictures courtesy of hancinema 

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_Fist_of_Legend-picture_290392.html?sort=Latest_Added_Pictures

I presumed that the young woman mentioned on the line that I highlighted in red is Lee Yowon.  Her role in the movie seems to be a villain.  Can't wait to see this film.

Guest loveitall

photo2834.jpg
Playing a 23-year-old sports dance instructor in "Pureun An-gae" ("Blue Fog"), Lee inspired rage among middle-aged women throughout Korea, portraying the unforgivable seductress who destroyed a happy marriage.The fact that she angered Korean women is a credit to her acting ability, and demonstrates that she leaves a strong impression.

http://koreajoongangdaily.joinsmsn.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=189011

Learn yiyowon, 'Empire of gold as' drama 'return'

[Cheong hyeonjinwoo Daily News] Actor yiyowon the drama "Golden Empire" appeared in the final settlement built.

Yiyowon the SBS Mon-Tue mini series' golden empire '(directed jonamguk, a play bakgyeongsu) heroine in' choeseoyun Station was the final nakjeom.

SBS side yiyowon After several discussions and finalize appearances jieotdago said.

"Golden Empire" from the early 1990s, more than 20 turbulent years leading to Korea's economic position puts the Lord family contest going on between the Green family is a political drama.

In charge of the two-pole yiyowon 'choeseoyun' Sungjin's second daughter of the woman who is the wise leadership. Relative role, the hero of 'jangtaeju Station is cast by the two sticks of smoke confrontation will unfold.

Recent movie "Legend of the Fist 'to' Red gyumin 'reverse showing off superb acting skills yiyowon acclaimed work in contact with many of the sequel at the end of the struggle" Golden Empire "appeared to confirm confidence in this work was built. The color of the various characters in their own digestion yiyowon show at the appearance expectations for this drama is huge.

On the other hand, the "golden empire ', the' jangokjeong, live to love 'successor coming July 1 will be the first broadcast.

2013052320476978.jpg

기사입력: 2013/05/23 [13:18]

http://www.ccdailynews.com/sub_read.html?uid=336984&section=sc16

i used google translate,, so it kind of a bit messy....

Finally finally!!!!...the mysterious leading lady was revealed under the name of LYW! Im soooooo happy that they finally came into an agreement with her and at the same time excited to see the queen again! cheers for the good news! clap clap!!! <:-P =D> \:D/

loveitall said:Lee Yo-won's strength is her innocent image. Despite the fact that she has been married for seven years and is the mother of a young girl, people still see her as their little sister. She captivates people of all age with her smile and is constantly wooed by advertisers. 
http://www.hancinema.net/who-will-appeal-most-to-advertisers--22352.html