songwiththemoon said:
@nikachan
MCW is totallly faboulous in Innocent Man!!! just look at my avatar and siggy....  :x :xi watch the drama because of SJK but i end up being a total fangirl of MCW :))yes, she is the lead of the drama but as i said earlier, if you read the synopsis+follow Innocent Man news before being aired, you'll think that she is not so important compared to PSY. it's what i thought at first though  ;))

Guest loveitall

Empire of Gold Cast

loveitall said: Will she have the time to be naughty & playful when she has to face & fight Son Hyeon Joo who wants to own the entire conglomerate & later on will face & fight him & Go Soo who will be joining forces. It seems she has a tough job if the initial synopsis is true. Also, I am curious why she is the director when she has an older brother :-/

Guest loveitall

photo2835.jpgShe seems to want to be recognized as different from those in her generation who cultivate the image of an independent wild child.

"I think I am grown up inside, though I look so naive and happy outside. I went through ups and downs in my life, from economic difficulty to heartrending first love."
 http://koreajoongangdaily.joinsmsn.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=1890110

Guest loveitall

class="entry-title" style="font-weight: inherit; border: 0px; font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; margin: 0px 0px 0.2em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: none; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Upcoming Korean dramas, 2nd half of 2013 Monday/Tuesday timeslot

Title: Shark    (airing in May / 20 episodes.  Will compete with Empire of Gold in the month of July
Broadcast Station: KBS
Cast: Sohn Ye Jin, Kim Nam Gil
Tentative Schedule: May (to follow God of the Workplace)
Plot: Revenge story. I will not post the plot details here anymore since it has a male lead already, so we are not interested in this drama anymore.
Writer/Director: the team behind Resurrection (2005) and Devil (2007)

Title: Green Surgical Knife  
Broadcast Station: KBS
Cast: no cast yet
Tentative Schedule:
Scheduled to follow Shark.  Will compete with Empire of Gold in August
Plot: Medical procedural set in the pediatric ward of a hospital.
Writer/Director:

Title: Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi   32 episodes/ air in July.  Will compete with Empire of Gold from beginning to end
Broadcast Station: MBC
Cast: Moon Geon Young, Lee Sang Yoon (Editor: Still looking for #1 actor)
Tentative Schedule: June (to follow Gu Family Book)
Plot: The story revolves around the first female potter of Korea set in the late 16th century Joseon during Japanese occupation of Korea.
Director: PD behind Heading to the Ground
Writer: writer of Warrior Baek Dong-soo

Title: Empire of Gold
Broadcast Station: SBS

Golden Empire-a000.jpg

Cast: Go Soo and Lee Yo Won 

Airing Schedule: July 1, 2013 -- To follow Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love

Plot: A story that spans 20 years about the rise of a business empire.  It begins in 1990 and follows the journey of a poor hero whose ambition grows feverishly after witnessing the misfortunes of his poor hardworking father. The heroine is the second daughter of the giant conglomerate at the center of the story, who struggles between love and family loyalty as the hero goes head-to-head with her family’s company.

Director/Writer: Team behind The Chaser

http://johyunjae1980.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/upcoming-korean-dramas-2nd-half-of-2013-updated-04-18-2013/

id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 5px 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 34px; font-family: Economica, arial, 'trebuchet ms', verdana, sans-serif; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-color: rgb(221, 221, 221); border-bottom-style: solid;"Golden Empire - Korean Dramahttp://asianwiki.com/Golden_Empire_-_Korean_Drama

I hope our drama will take the lead in the ratings [-O<