Guest rintintintin

Sorry, I didn't heard news about our queen these days.... Done with my graduation now hahaha! But hard to find work these days gee.. I hope that I could get one now. :)

Guest loveitall

This is in a Pakistan internet site, she is also popular there?

lee yo won 

Watch latest lee yo won videos on the web with exclusive videos uploaded by users from all over the world with our comprehensive video search. You can also watch related lee yo won videos including latest news, music videos, compilations, entertainment, regional and religion most popular videos sorted by categories, channels and topics on our popular Pakistan portal.

http://pktube.onepakistan.com.pk/tag/lee-yo-won/orderby-updated/page3.html

Updated Display:   list_view.gif grid_view.gif [Vietsub] tvN LOVE charity program - Lee Yo Won - Part 2/211:04 [Vietsub] tvN L... 1 views profile.gif 7Cus8mF7E... [Vietsub] tvN LOVE charity program - Lee Yo Won - Part 1/210:38 [Vietsub] tvN L... 0 views profile.gif 7Cus8mF7E... [CF] Lee Yo Won - O Hui (15s)0:21 [CF] Lee Yo Won... 0 views profile.gif 7Cus8mF7E... Lee Yo Won making photoshoot for SURE 4/20091:37 Lee Yo Won maki... 0 views profile.gif 7Cus8mF7E... [Hot Movie]Lee Yo Won - Bad Love Drama - Bed Scene89:53 [Hot Movie]Lee ... 1 views profile.gif Zn4_agcGj... Fists of Legend Official Trailer #1 (2013) - Woo-Suk Kang Fight Movie HD0:35 Fists of Legend... 359 views profile.gif worldcine... FISTS OF LEGEND Main Trailer1:47 FISTS OF LEGEND... 237 views profile.gif mrcjenter... Lee Yo Won - O Hui CF - BTS And Interviews4:05 Lee Yo Won - O ... 40 views profile.gif 7Cus8mF7E... Fists of Legend Trailer (2013)0:32 Fists of Legend... 13961 views profile.gif filmsactu... Lee Yo Won (이요원) - Interview with 무비Ⓝ수다 : movie&weekend [April 6, 2013]6:13 Lee Yo Won (이... 204 views profile.gif yowonleepark Lee Yo-won2:17 Lee Yo-won 12 views profile.gif salihka123th Lee Yo Won (이요원) at 타임리스 아이콘 / Timeless Icon - TOD'S [Apr 3, 2013]1:17 Lee Yo Won (이... 156 views profile.gif yowonleepark 마의 (Horse Doctor) MV OST So Hyang (소향) - Only One Thing (오직 단 하나)4:14 마의 (Horse Doc... 1547 views profile.gif yoonamvs Lee Yo Won (이요원) - 전설의 주먹 / Fist of Legend Press Premier & VIP Premier (March 27, 2013)3:23 Lee Yo Won (이... 585 views profile.gif yowonleepark Lee Yowon: Pure Heart EP 14-511:45 Lee Yowon: Pure... 77 views profile.gif nikachan2008 Pure Heart EP 13-4  (Eng subs)11:05 Pure Heart EP 1... 55 views profile.gif nikachan2008 Pure Heart EP 12-1 (Eng subs)10:54 Pure Heart EP 1... 78 views profile.gif nikachan2008 Pure Heart - Episode 1-5 (Eng subs)7:26 Pure Heart - Ep... 97 views profile.gif nikachan2008 Pure Heart - Episode 1-3 (Eng subs)10:26 Pure Heart - Ep... 124 views profile.gif nikachan2008 Lee YoWon: Pure Heart EP 16-410:10 Lee YoWon: Pure... 77 views profile.gif nikachan2008 Lee YoWon: Pure Heart EP 15-310:38 Lee YoWon: Pure... 68 views profile.gif nikachan2008 Lee YoWon: Pure Heart EP 14-210:25 Lee YoWon: Pure... 66 views profile.gif nikachan2008 Lee YoWon: Pure Heart EP 15-210:24 Lee YoWon: Pure... 97 views profile.gif nikachan2008 Lee YoWon: Pure Heart EP 14-410:43 Lee YoWon: Pure... 79 views profile.gif nikachan2008 Pure Heart  EP 13-3  (Eng subs)10:13 Pure Heart EP ... 65 views profile.gif nikachan2008 Pure Heart EP 12-4   (Eng subs)9:41 Pure Heart EP 1... 76 views profile.gif nikachan2008 Pure Heart  EP 12-2   (Eng subs)10:52 Pure Heart EP ... 73 views profile.gif nikachan2008 Pure Heart  EP 11-4  (Eng subs)10:19 Pure Heart EP ... 76 views profile.gif nikachan2008 Pure Heart  EP 11-5  (Eng subs)12:24 Pure Heart EP ... 81 views profile.gif nikachan2008 Pure Heart  EP 11-2  (Eng subs)9:30 Pure Heart EP ... 79 views profile.gif nikachan2008 Pure Heart  EP 10-5 (Eng subs)11:12 Pure Heart EP ... 98 views profile.gif nikachan2008 Pure Heart  EP 7-4 (Eng subs)10:31 Pure Heart EP ... 86 views profile.gif nikachan2008 Pure Heart EP 10-2 (Eng subs)11:05 Pure Heart EP 1... 95 views profile.gif nikachan2008 Pure Heart  EP 9-4 (Eng subs)11:51 Pure Heart EP ... 88 views profile.gif nikachan2008 Pure Heart - EP 9-1 (Eng subs)9:42 Pure Heart - EP... 80 views profile.gif nikachan2008 Pure Heart - Episode 8-3  (Eng subs)11:10 Pure Heart - Ep... 100 views profile.gif nikachan2008 Page: 1 of 3 Next Page >>

Guest loveitall

rintintintin said: Sorry, I didn't heard news about our queen these days.... Done with my graduation now hahaha! But hard to find work these days gee.. I hope that I could get one now. :)

Guest rintintintin

Yihee! Thanks nika, loveitall and coco for the greetings! At last, they answered my question now, I have a interview in a American Dining Restaurant this coming Thurs. II wish I will do the last shot for this. :) 
Yeah right nika, I do hope that our queen will agreed on this! HAHAHA!

Guest loveitall

class="title" style="margin: 0px 5px 8px 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 38px; line-height: 1.2; font-family: MuseoSans-900; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); clear: right; width: 650px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"MBC president-dismissal

SEOUL, March 26 (Yonhap) -- Kim Jae-cheul, the president and chief executive ofSouth Korea's second largest television network MBC, was dismissed from his job Tuesday for infringing upon the rights of the broadcaster's largest shareholder to appoint company executives.

The board of the Foundation of Broadcast Culture (FBC) passed a plan for the dismissal of the MBC president with majority support during an extraordinary session in Seoul.

This is the first time that the FBC has dismissed an MBC president since its establishment in 1988.

Kim sparked strong backlash from board members of the FBC when he nominated executives of an MBC subsidiary company on Friday without prior consultation with the board.

The decision awaits consent from the shareholders' meeting but the dismissal is almost certain as the FBC, which holds a 70-percent stake in the broadcasting station, already approved it.

The foundation was set up in 1988 to oversee MBC after taking over government shares in the broadcaster. Its members are currently appointed by the Korea Communications Commission, the country's broadcast watchdog.

During the board meeting, Kim apologized for flouting regulations for the management of the company.

"I failed to fulfill my duty and responsibility as a president commissioned by the FBC," Kim said. "There was a mistake as I was in a hurry before the shareholders' meeting and suffered from various requests to appoint certain influential people to the positions."

Despite his hourlong explanation of his position, the dismissal plan passed the board meeting in a 5-4 vote with no abstentions.

The FBC board said it will meet again on Friday and, if he is officially dismissed, start the process of recruiting the next president publicly.

The MBC union immediately issued a statement welcoming the FBC's decision.

"It is quite a natural decision though belated," the union said in a statement. "The FBC must do its best to find the next president who can attain independence of broadcast journalism."

Kim's official term was to end in February 2014.

A graduate of Korea University in Seoul, Kim joined MBC in 1979 and has since worked as a reporter, editor and Tokyo correspondent. After serving as head of MBC's regional stations in the southeastern city of Ulsan and the central city of Cheongju, he was formally elected as MBC's president in a shareholders' meeting in February 2010 to replace Ohm Ki-young who resigned earlier that month.

The 59-year-old Kim, however, has undergone two rounds of strikes by MBC employees while in office.

In the second strike, MBC journalists walked out for 170 days last year, demanding Kim's resignation over what they called the broadcast network's biased coverage of politically sensitive issues and the normalization of the company's role as a major public broadcaster.

<All rights reserved by Yonhap News Agency>

Source: http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/yonhap-news-agency/130326/mbc-president-dismissal-0

Almost five months into MBC strike, with no end in sight

Striking union reporters have gone several months without being paid 

By Yu Sun-hui, staff reporter

On June 13, some producers of Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation (MBC)’s trade union conducted a one-million-signature petition campaign in front of Seoul station. They appealed to passer-bys for MBC president Kim Jae-cheol’s resignation and a prosecutors’ investigation into Kim’s activities as president of the broadcaster.

Han Hak-soo, producer of current affairs program ‘PD Notebook’, and Kim Hyun-chul, producer of a documentary ‘Tears of the Amazon’ distributed flyers for signature. The petition movement started on June 4, and over three hundred thousand people have signed so far.

“My kids are desperate to watch ‘Muhan Dojeon’ [MBC’s weekly entertainment program] every Saturday. Please don’t shut the program down. When on earth is the strike going to end?” a middle-aged woman asked to the producers.

“If you keep helping us, it will end soon,” answered one of the producers, with a smile. At the same time they appeared depressed at being out of the studio and unable to produce their programs.

“Today is the 10th anniversary of Hyo-sun and Mi-seon, the middle-school girls who killed by a US military armored vehicle,” said producer Kim. “I covered that case when I produced ‘PD Notebook’ for the first time. I want to interact with viewers through the program.”

136 days have passed since MBC’s union started the strike and audiences are turning away from MBC’s programs. According figures compiled by Total National Multimedia Statistics, ratings of ‘MBC News Desk’ dropped to half, compared to last November, from 8.7 percent to 4.2 percent of available viewers.

The fairness of reporting has also suffered. On May 8, Korean Broadcasting System (KBS) reported the top news that prosecutors arrested former vice-minister of Ministry of Knowledge Economy Park Young-joon, a close associate of President Lee Myung-bak. MBC gave the story only 20 seconds of airtime.

MBC trade union president Jeong Young-ha said, “Some say that President Lee Myung-bak and the ruling New Frontier Party are intentionally dragging the strike out skew its content in their favor for the presidential election in December.”

KBS’s new union ended its strike after 93 days. Management and reporters agreed to establish a committee to ensure fair coverage of the December presidential election. There is, however, no sign of thawing in MBC’s situation. MBC’s union and company’s conflict is driving into catastrophe, like two trains facing each other on a single-track railway.

On June 8, the arrest warrants for MBC trade union executives were dismissed again by the court. Instead, Kim Jae-cheol then launched a full-scale attack, placing 34 union members in unattached positions and calling 13 members before a disciplinary committee on June 13.

The company is hurling more criticism at the unionists, citing a court injunction banning the obstruction of work against the trade union. The company posted pictures of the politicians of the opposition parties who participated in the strike and claimed it is a clear ‘political strike’.

MBC’s union said that they will not end the strike without President Kim’s resignation. Kim is accused of misusing two billion Korean won ($US 1.7 million). They added that MBC’s case is different from KBS, whose president Kim In-kyu, merely sent out orders from South Korean President Lee Myung-bak.

As the strike lengthens, the union members are suffering from financial difficulties. One reporter said, “I’ve not been paid for 5 months. I tried to extend a loan, but the interest rate increased from 7 percent to 11.5 percent.”

He added, “My wife recently got a job. I also felt that I had to get another job and once called a company to be a delivery man.”

The most serious problem is that there is no place for the union and management to communicate. A person from management said, “We don’t mind if we fire 100 of employees. Now we have a chance to incapacitate the union.” He added, “It’s their suffering if they stall like this.”

Management assumes that there are 300 core members among 800 total unionists.

There are some moderates in management who are concerned that, “Even though we arranged negotiations, there is nothing we can do for the unionists.”

Some members of the trade union say the company should suggest a reasonable cause to untie the deadlock. A union executive said, “If President Kim does not resign, they should propose a compromise second to that. We cannot solve the case with the same solution that KBS had.”

Some experts speculate that this month would be the hardest time for them because of the London Olympics, which will open on July 27.

The company has full confidence in their ability to cover the Olympics, saying they still can form a team without the strikers. They even decided to re-hire the former MBC announcer Kim Sung-joo, who once quit his job, and yet it seems to be difficult to comprise a big team.

“Early this August, there will be replacement of members of the board of Foundation for Broadcast Culture, the major shareholder of MBC,” one MBC unionist said.

“I expect the conflict to be resolved if new board members from the NFP try hard to oust President Kim, with leader Park Geun-hye’s firm resolution.”

Translated by Kim Ji-seung, Hankyoreh English intern

Source: http://www.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/538053.html

These are probably the reasons why Horse Doctor was kind of poor. MBC was financially struggling due to the above conflicts. There was not enough budget & the management & workers were not in good terms with each other. 

Has this internal conflicts been settled or are they still in misery of continuous striking and inner inconsistency? MBC pronounces they are about to start a new historical drama project with the return of QSD's crews (two writers and director Park Hong Gyun.)...which is supposed to be released in 2014. ^:)^