the rumours of this has blew a week later, and LYW and JHJ are the casts from the first it blew, even before the title "49 Days" revealed, (it said just Undetermined Tittle will be starred by LYW and JHJ)

name of Nam Gyu Ri was the additional later in the rumours, along with Bae Soo Bin and Jung Il Woo come..

i really hope this is not just a rumours, many news spread said of Lee Yo Won will return in "49 Days" as her comeback project.

Lee Yo Won "Queen Seon Deok" return to TV after 1 year 3 months break in drama "49 Days"

2011-01-04

20110104115014593b6_115210_0.jpg

[Hollywood Reporter news]

Actress Lee Yo Won is preparing a new drama on SBS "49 Days" (tentative title) after taking break for 1 year and 3 months to TV screen.

Lee Yo Won is scheduled to star a drama "49 Days" on March this year following drama SIGN.

49 Days” production staff tells Hollywood News on Jan. 4 morning:" Lee Yo Won has decided to star drama "49 Days" on verbal, now is preparation for contract."

in other hand, Lee Yo Won's management also said the same " "appearing in a positive way of talking,just d id not take the seal on the contract yet," he said.

"49 Days" is written by succes Scriptwiter of "Shining Inheritence" and "Prosecutor Princess" , So Hyun Kyung.

In a car accident, a woman fell into a coma for 49 days, except in the parents really need someone to cry for her 3 drops of tears If you get three people tell me you are dealing with lives again.

Lee Yo Won in the drama will play, a woman fell into a coma in a car accident (Played by Nam Gyu Ri) , she will play the woman who's body entered by the coma woman.

source : http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellview.htm?linkid=491&articleid=20110104115014593b6&newssetid=5

-----------------------------------------

that is yesterday's news

gle_perry, not really, it yesterday it said LYW has agreed in verbal but the contract hasn't been sign, so stil not 100% confirm until we find news that LYW has officially sign the contract...

prissymom, thankyou! we will join

we plan to make but still not sure until LYW sign the contract, good that you've made it

Guys, looks like it's more or less in the middle. Many wrote all 5 are confirmed, but I find this:

http://media.daum.net/entertain/all/view.html?cateid=1005&newsid=20110105092714979&p=newsen

About Hot Blooded Woman, it seems different from AsianMediaWiki :D Perhaps the scriptwriters changed it?

In "49 Days," Shin Ji-Hyun (Nam Gyu-Ri) falls into a coma after a car accident. Making matters all the more tragic, her wedding was right around the corner.

Meanwhile, Song Lee-Kyung's (Lee Yo-Won) soul becomes possessed by Shin Ji-Hyun's spirit. Song Lee-Kyung then comes across Han-Kang (Jo Hyeon-Jae), who was Shin Ji-Hyun's first love.

... If the three people who truly love Shin Ji-Hyun cries for her within 49 days then she will survive.

Maybe Cahya, for the story to fit the cast? I wonder. The writer is well known & the cast have agreed so it must be something too.

Anyway, I am enjoying the manga story, it's really funny & full of actions. I am imagining the cast to be the characters, lol.

Hope we will be hearing soon LYW's confirmation.

Guest bsmonkey

hi all,I've visited this thread several times but this is my first post. About the info "LYW declined the role because she must share the lead role...": i read the news posted in Vietnamese forum and found out it's just the translator's opinion. He/she just guessed whether LYW takes the project or not because she must share the lead role.I think LYW is always a nice actress, not an arrogant one.

Yea nikachan i just open some pages of the manga and it's interesting, and obviously my friend has the manga, it's beEn a long time ago,,hehe

yea the SW has a good record so she must do something on her own

bresmongkey, welcome to the thread. yea it's good if that's like that, yowon isn't arrogant, she's a very nice and generous person..

hi all,I've visited this thread several times but this is my first post. About the info "LYW declined the role because she must share the lead role...": i read the news posted in Vietnamese forum and found out it's just the translator's opinion. He/she just guessed whether LYW takes the project or not because she must share the lead role.I think LYW is always a nice actress, not an arrogant one.

Thanks for this, it's a relief. Yes, I don't think LYW would do that, she's a nice & humble person.

BTW, welcome to LYW's thread.

Yes, Ninimi, it's interesting & full of action, always fighting. It would be tiresome for LYW if she would be playing that role. Maybe since the story was changed it will not be about fighting all the time.

This is the what we read here in Japan. It is said the five is confirmed to appear in the drama.

49 Days Cast

Guest lynn_9344

Hi all!

I just read that she will star in the drama "49days" along with JJH. This is exciting. Finally, these two will be working together in a drama. I love watching these two in Seeya MVs. Looking forward to it. Oct. 3 was mentioned in the news. I wonder if this is the air date.

Hi all!

I just read that she will star in the drama "49days" along with JJH. This is exciting. Finally, these two will be working together in a drama. I love watching these two in Seeya MVs. Looking forward to it. Oct. 3 was mentioned in the news. I wonder if this is the air date.

Lynn, if I heard it right, I think the show will start in March.

Guest lynn_9344

Lynn, if I heard it right, I think the show will start in March.

Great! the earlier the better. If it will start this March, then  filming will start sooner then.  The story seems interesting too.

Edit: Sorry, I was not able to read posts from previous pages. 

cahya and loveitall, welcome back!

hohhoo,, what we have to is waiting for tomorrow for upcoming news, hope that it will bring good news for us..

hehehe..

really can't wait this drama.

nika, Yowon has did some little martial, actually just sword but as unskilled warrior as Deokman, that was tiring eh..

lynn, welcomeback !!!!

this is the news that used to be shocking, from my friend, i asked her the original link, but she's offline right now..

Jung Il-woo back to the small screen with "49 Days" - Jo Hyun Jae confirm, deny Lee Yo Won

the young actor Jung Il-woo returns to the small screen with new SBS drama entitled "49 days". Information was the company's management Jung Il Woo NOA confirmed this morning.

"40 days" is a new work by writer So Hyun Kyung with two blockbuster works of earlier "Inheritance Shining" and "Prosecutor Princess. " So the film is the audience waiting.

In the movie, Jung Il Woo plays a messenger of death Song Yi Soo. Song Yi Soo is tasked to welcome the souls of the dead scheduled death. Before the end of term of 50 days, he met a girl suddenly traffic accidents. Song Yi Soo help this girl have a chance to live again.

"49 days" to air in March, after the "Sign" ended.

On the morning of 5.1, the management company of Jo Hyun Jae also confirmed that he will return to the small screen after three years with "49 days". Management company said, through "49 days", Jo Hyun Jae will implement comprehensive arts activities, especially towards the Asian.

Currently, there are actors Nam Gyu Ri, Jo Hyun Jae, Bae Soo Bin, Jung Il Woo officially join the "49 days".

Management company of Lee Yo Won has denied that she will participate in "49 days": "Not true. "

Management company of Lee Yo-won said, "It is true that we have received an invitation, but we're still working on the script, no official decisions. "

cr: Nate..

@lynn: Hi. Glad to meet you again :)

@bsmonkey: Thanks for the clarification. Relieved that it was just a misunderstanding, not a real rumor. And welcome to this thread.

I think Asian Media Wiki is pretty valid. They have their own contributors to post any article/news and edited it. Outsiders can only give comments. And they are fast and have comprehensive stars and film/series list. I read some of stars biography there, inc. our Yo Won, and it's very good and valid. And like ninimi said, they were the first to give us English synopsis and character names. So I hope they are sure about LYW casting.

@ninimi: That news was similar to the one I gave earlier I think, about all other 4 beside Yo Won already confirmed. At least Yo Won hasn't declined yet, just still thinking and considering, so we still have chance. But the prospect is worrisome :sweatingbullets:

And as I already expected, b'coz Dramabeans love Jung Il Woo :P They wrote the news already (again with only JIW, JHJ, NGR):

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/01/flirting-with-the-afterlife-in-49-days/

Guest bsmonkey

Phetbeo, yes i'm from Vietnam, nice to meet u. Well, i do believe that LYW will take this project. The storyline is interesting and the characters seem to be fun. We have been waiting for a long time for LYW's next drama. It's so sad if LYW doesn't take part in "49 days"

the news said Lee Yo Won hasn't said YES, but really she never said NO for the drama.

management just deny the official decision, i think this is just a matter of time.

we still have a big hope for this gle_perry... :)

and yes Cahya, i do belive in Asian Mediawiki, it always give right info. and LYW's biography in it is so complete and true, it just has one miss, about LYW's wedding day, it said late january, but the right is early-middle january, AMW doesn't write the date, maybe becoz unsure. so it won't write the casts if it's unsure...

bsmonkey, yeah many people hope LYW to take this project, we trust her can bring the character to be played well

Okay, guys. Now Nate erased Yo Won name from 49 Days page. They only listing JHJ, JIW, NGR name. Also I think yesterday they put pic of Yo Won with JHJ and NGR (or JIW? I forgot). Now the pic changed into just JHJ-JIW-NGR.

http://search.nate.com/search/all.html?q=49%C0%CF&nq=2

I still hold the hope but I think I'm starting to prepare IF Yo Won really decline the role. I'll respect and support her decision though disappointed haha.