Actually dr.Bong also one in a million, more so than dr.Ahn :D Not just with her personality but also with her family and stubbornness regarding her disease.

I only watched Eric Mun in "Que Sera-Sera". Not a very good actor but he's charming haha...

LOL I can't believe I'm just realized that JHJ was even more loyal to SBS than Yo Won!

Yeah I hope to read more articles in next few days. Ninimi, wasn't there a date in the video news? I want to know whether that news is really new or not *getting paranoid* :sweatingbullets:

And yes phetbeo, the sketch was so adorable. My praise for the painter.

Hahaha LOL at dr.Ahn type :lol: Of course there's some killer doctors in my universities, either here or in S'pore. But haven't meet anyone quite like dr.Ahn. He's one in a million!

But I still think the publication for LYW-JHJ was too little. They must do new articles ASAP with big pics of LYW-JHJ. I think SBS should do something, LYW-JHJ already done so many dramas for them (Do you guys realize most of JHJ dramas were also for SBS?)

Glad to hear that Cahya, Dr. Ahn was the meanest doctor I'd ever seen. Never want to get sick in Korea, afraid to meet him, lol! I'd rather have Dr. House, the naughty doctor be my doctor than Dr. Ahn...LOL!!! Yes, he's one in a million!

Is that so? Then SBS should give them a big & warm welcome back!!! Just checked LYW's profile, SBDH & May 18 were in 2007 last drama & movie of LYW under SBS.

both dr.bong and dr.ahn are one in a million...kekekke....

Glad to hear that Cahya, Dr. Ahn was the meanest doctor I'd ever seen. Never want to get sick in Korea, afraid to meet him, lol!

hahahahahaa.... LOL at nikachan

so most of JHJ's drama are in SBS?hoohh

yup nika, that's why SBS take the caption from that movie and drama, Yowon's last drama on SBS was so successfull...... 4 Award for her!!

i hope this coming drama will do as well as SBDH or even more...

cahya, your paranoid is Nonsense....LOL

let me tell you the date : SBS original article, send 2011-01-11 11:40 last modified 2011-01-11 12:29

are you happy now? LOL

this is the caps of the Video, i got from DC

49dalhee.jpg

waaa.... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hahaha yes thanks ninimi, I breathed a relief :lol: So much up and down this past few days, so getting a bit paranoid LOL, really bad for your soul.

Try to look at JHJ dramawiki, ninimi. You'll be surprised at the abundance of SBS drama in his resume.

@nikachan: dr.House was one of sexiest doctors ever! Along with dr.Derek "McDreamy" from Grey Anatomy :wub:

Hahaha yes thanks ninimi, I breathed a relief :lol: So much up and down this past few days, so getting a bit paranoid LOL, really bad for your soul.

@nikachan: dr.House was one of sexiest doctors ever! Along with dr.Derek "McDreamy" from Grey Anatomy :wub:

Yes Cahya they are, but I think I am more attracted to Dr. Carter (Noah Wyle)of ER, LOL...

Same here, because of the up & down I become dubious & want to make sure about everything, LOL... Hope from now on it stays up.

hahahhaaa,,, ups and downs .... it's not really good.. but it's fun !!! LOL

like a roller coaster , it shake our adrenaline to the bottom and then fly high.... :lol:

now i think we can I breathed a relief (not sigh.. LOL) tomorrow we'll look for better news..hehehhe

ohh,, i never wacth dr,house.. i just know dr.bong and dr.ahn, so narrow but i like it !! LOL

Guest lynn_9344

I couldn't help but join your exciting discussion here...(*wink* , thanks ninimi). I'm 100% sure that she will be in it.

Was it in SBS, wherein she was one of the hosts of the TV Awards.  I think she wore a black gown that time.

Guest loveitall

Hi guys, I can't quite get & understand what you were talking in the previous pages...

I could see from the latest discussion that Yo-won seems to be appearing in the drama after all...hope it becomes true, love Yo-won & waiting for her.

I couldn't help but join your exciting discussion here...(*wink* , thanks ninimi). I'm 100% sure that she will be in it.

Was it in SBS, wherein she was one of the hosts of the TV Awards.  I think she wore a black gown that time.

LOL..

black gown? ye ai think it was SBS award 2008, maybee she presented nominees or just guess star maybe..

hohhoo

Hi guys, I can't quite get & understand what you were talking in the previous pages...

I could see from the latest discussion that Yo-won seems to be appearing in the drama after all...hope it becomes true, love Yo-won & waiting for her.

hi loveitall !!!

sorry it was just roumours and uncomfirm, so we can't publicized in the thread... :D

yuppp.. looking at the latest news it seems like she will be in it..

just wait for news today, i hope there will be some good developements

So sorry about that...like Ninimi said, it was an unverified rumor so I also thought that it's best to keep it behind to avoid more confusion or misinterpretation. Hope you will understand. Thanks.

BTW, I am glad that through this PM we also could get Candychen's good opinion & we're clarified about the issue that Phetbeo posted before. We learned that LYW & NGR have a good relationship since working together in a MV of SEEYA. So it's not possible that LYW doesn't want to work with NGR. About LYW not confirming yet, like what the news said, she is still thinking about the script & considering many other things.

Aww just finished supper at my part-time cafe LOL.

Hi guys, any news today? When I tried to browse, it's only about an actress joining GTB, with Yo Won and Cha Seung Won seemingly as GTB "face" :) I just knew CSW also part of GTB, he's hot and with Yo Won, he won Asia Model Award in 2010. I want them to be in a project together in the future.

@lynn: I agree, Yo Won have good relationship with SBS. Not that she doesn't with other stations, but I think SBS hold special place in her heart. She got awards for all drama she did for them and she even chose to attend SBS Award instead of KBS. Also now SBS put her name/face for their upcoming drama newscast! That's flattering, SBS choose her among other casts for represented 49 Days :wub: So unless there's big problem or much better script, I think she'll agree on 49 Days, if only just for SBS "kindness."

@loveitall and all Yo Won fans: Sorry we couldn't unveiled the rumor, b'coz it's still unconfirmed. We afraid it'll turns into conflict or create misunderstanding and confusion. Also we respect the one that gave us info. But as nikachan said above, we got some explanations declined that rumor for now :D

Hi guys, any news today? When I tried to browse, it's only about an actress joining GTB, with Yo Won and Cha Seung Won seemingly as GTB "face" :) I just knew CSW also part of GTB, he's hot and with Yo Won, he won Asia Model Award in 2010. I want them to be in a project together in the future.

I have no news Cahya, actually, I was waiting for you, ninimi & others to give me the news, you all have more talent in digging...LOL!

I am waiting...

Don't know Cha Seung Won...

yoooww, for all users and silent readers also, sorry we can't expose becoz it's unconfirmed, and also it's good now becoz we have good explaination about what's really happened..

the suspense of yowon to confirm 49 Days is that becoz she has to consider many things, the role she has to play in 49 DAYS is difficult with short time to prepare, and also it rumours that last week she recived an interesting movie script, so if she wants to take the movie, she has to decline the drama, or choose drama who's filming after the film.

but i think she choosed 49 Days instead the film or maybe she has another script with ajustable filming schedule..

yaaa, for SBS, i hope this coming drama, she will also got achievent more than before..heheeh

waw cahya, so GTB has many talented actors and actress.. :w00t:

Hello Loveitall and silent readers, sorry for the undisclosed PM here due to the original sender’s request.  But like what others said before me, it’s in good hands now. 

@Gle-Perry:  Hello, we’re almost for sure that Yowon will be in “49 Days”, just wait for more concrete publications to finalize it.

As we waiting for new progress, let us examine the potential strong competition for 49 Days, upcoming MBC drama "A Thorn Bush Bird" :

http://www.hancinema.net/han-hye-jin-to-return-after-1-year-as-lead-in-a-thorn-bush-bird-27180.html

How do you think, guys? This one def. looks like more of melodrama. Also I never heard Kim Min Jung did any drama with comedy spice before (if she really cast as other protagonist). Dunno about her movies, but for her series, she seems always got serious roles. And seems like the PD and scriptwriter are famous.