lee yo won in drama school 2 with kim rae won and ha ji won..

I expect lee yo won and ha ji won playing in a drama 2010

both are my idol ..:w00t::w00t:

:) in drama 2011

I've only seen Ha Ji-won in Damo & Hwang Jin-Yi. She's good & I like her too. It would be nice if she & LYW could be together in a drama too.

BTW, welcome to LYW's thread.

yupp... this will be funny, she possesed someone else.

Speaking of being possessed, so it could mean that NGR spirit will leave her body & will enter into LYW's.

Thanks Phetbeo. I've checked it out & here's the PLOT of the manga Hot Blooded Woman from wikipedia.

What is a sweet, soft-spoken girl (Haji Kang) to do when her brothers, having just learned fencing and martial arts, decide to test some moves out on her in order to "tame her" and make her into their "little slave?" She runs to her knightly friend (Te-Hu Kang, not related to Ha Ji) for protection, of course. However, what happens when, instead of comforting her, he tells her that she is a coward for running away like a puppy who needs constant protection? No, she does not break down and cry like a weak brat. Instead, she resolves to grow stronger. With rigorous training everyday, Ha Ji goes from being a scared girl who cries for help to becoming the Jjang (boss of a gang) of the Doberman gang. However, events lead to Ha Ji getting in an accident with a truck and dying. Afterwards, she accidentally relocates her spirit to the body of a beautiful, but weak, rich girl Aram Han. At her new school, everyone is surprised at the sudden change they see in Aram, who has gone from a gloomy, good student to a rude, carefree troublemaker. Many people bully her. When Ha Ji finds out that it is all due to Sin Uo Park, the handsome prince and Jjang of the school who detests Aram, she decides to have a duel with him for the position of Jjang.[1]

Haji Kang (강하지) As a child, she used to be a sweet and soft-spoken little lady. However, when her brothers begin to bully her using their newly-learned fencing and martial arts skills, she runs to her childhood hero Tehu Kang for help. But instead of helping her, he calls her "a pitiful puppy who needs protection all the time." Somewhat motivated by his words, Haji trains herself into a top-fighter jjang of her high school and the leader of the infamous Doberman gang. After a motorcycle accident, Haji's body falls into a coma and her soul is accidentally relocated into the beautiful but frail body of Aram Han. As Aram, Haji meets and falls in love with Shinwoo Park - Haji's destined man.

Haji hates the word, "puppy," because of Tehu's earlier comment. Since her name "Kang Haji" sounds similar to the Korean word for puppy, "kang ahji," she explodes whenever she is called by her full name. She loves fighting, exercise, and food; at times, her voracious appetite overpowers her thoughts and emotions.

She highly values the position of jjang, and takes advices on how to be a proper jjang from her sub-jjang Hanseo Jang.

Sin Uo Park (박신우) The son of a corporation chairman, he is cold, cunning, and handsome. He hates Aram Han, his fiancee in an arranged marriage, despite her beauty. However, when Haji enters Aram's body, he falls in love with her. However, he finds it difficult to express his feelings towards her because of his poker face. Contrary to his background, he is a top-fighter and close friends with Tehu Kang.

Hanseo Jang He is the charming yet cruel sub-jjang of the Doberman, but is actually stronger than Haji. He is feared by eveyone around him except for Haji, whom he carries a soft spot for. Therefore, Haji is oblivious to his cruel self and considers him her best friend.

He is insanely jealous of any men close to Haji. After she wakes up from her coma, he grows overprotective of her.

His family is a wealthy one.

@nikachan: This is not the first time acting for Nam Gyu Ri. She started from horror film "Death Bell". I watched it b'coz of Lee Beum So (wanted to see him again after SBDH) and Kim Bum (one of boys in BOF). Her acting was not bad, considered that was her first time. This is her Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nam_Gyu-Ri

Oh so 49 Days will be based on manhwa, it's interesting but at the same time I'm worried. Comics-based-dramas didn't fare well lately. Playful Kiss, Mary Stayed Out All Night, Tamra. But at least there's 24 volumes book so the source material will be plenty. But from that manhwa synopsis, that was teenage story, with the characters still in school. I wonder how they adapting it?

@QSD: Yeah she always the leads since Blue Mist, or at least the main girl. Sometimes she shared for lead girl roles in movies like AFRICA/TCoMC/WRMD, but never in series.

hmm, yeah Cahya i also feel the same, worried about this drama obviously based on Manga..

some aren't success, but looking at the Scriptwriter, she did a good job on the previous drama.

this could be based on mange, but in the manga we don't see the "3 persons for 3 tears drop" thing.

and also, this can't be at school, the casts are adult.

but we can see , here Lee Yo Won will play two characters. this is interesting.

in Chinese forum, it said Yowon will turn the different soul/character at daylight and at night..

we'll see how well it swicthed..

yeah in Film, she ever shared with others actress, it was in her earlier career.

now with popularity and achievements she gained, she should be the lead.

ehh, how about in Queen Seon Deok? she's with Go Hyu Jung.

but Yowon still got for the Tittle Role and play till the end of the drama, so she's the lead actress :)

Yes that's why it's intriguing, ninimi. How will they change/adapting a high school comic into adult drama? It's not an easy task. If you do it wrong it can become awkward. Plus how about fans of the comic? Don't they get angry? Luckily the writer is versatile so I believe her. Plus for LYW-JHJ to chose this drama over (I'm sure) many scripts that come for them after long hiatus (esp. JHJ) I'm sure the story must be very appealing. Ninimi, do you know what other dramas Yo Won considered before 49 Days? We know from prissymom JHJ being offered Love Song and Tree With Deep Roots. What about Yo Won? So that we know why she pick this among other roles offered to her (though I guess she's interested in dual persona). Of course I support her every decisions, but it'll be fun to analyze right? :) And did China forum mentioned about comic? Or another stars attached? Oh Chinese people are so lucky, their information are so up to date with Korean. How could they do it? LOL haha.

@phetbeo: Could you tell us where did you find about this drama is an adaptation to Hot Blood Woman comic? :D

@prissymom: As we predicted, 49 Days suddenly pop up in Dramawiki Upcoming KDrama list :D

Oh btw, I already looking for subbing team B) and luckily WITHS2 already including 49 Days in their possible future project (yay! our future is secure for now haha)

http://withs2.com/projects

You can also see there that City Hunter is supposed to be the successor.

And now, after LYW, JHJ, NGR each have their own news piece, it's the turn for Jung Il Woo the cutie: :w00t:

http://media.daum.net/cplist/view.html?cateid=100000&cpid=80&newsid=20110105083207253&p=starnews

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2011010508364943867

From what I can grasp from translator, his role will be kind of a worker in after-life world that help NGR soul to get back in earth for second chance, thus made her possessed LYW body. Looks like as I predicted, he'll be paired with NGR.

And finally the news with (hopefully) final main casts with Bae Soo Bin (he'll be the antagonist, aw) alongside LYW, JHJ, JIW, NGR:

http://tv.joinsmsn.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=4885509&ctg=1502&tm=

So, we have one of star studded drama like Athena or Secret Garden haha. More so if Choi Jung Won take part too (though I assume she and NGR being offered the same role). It must be a big budget production, those are big names hmm...(perhaps except NGR 'coz she still newbie).

Guest gle_perry

I've only seen Ha Ji-won in Damo & Hwang Jin-Yi. She's good & I like her too. It would be nice if she & LYW could be together in a drama too.

BTW, welcome to LYW's thread.

thank you .... terima kasih ^_^^_^

this morning, Nate reported that Lee Yo Won has received an invitation but she has not agreed to and sharing the lead with Nam Gyu Ri, then chances are she will not accept

Omaigatt..... i'm shocked fury.gif

how could it be.. the news said she's agreed and just wait for the contract to sign.....

i hope this is wrong,

we've been too exited :ph34r: :ph34r:

Guest natsammi

Hahaa Ninimi, we've been excited for nothing?!  I think it's a joke, it's better be.

Hmmm...looks like phetbeo may be right in this news as 10Asia also reported today about Jung Il Woo being the male lead for "49 Days" along with Jo Hyun Jae and Nam Gyu Ri. Lee Yo Won was not mentioned. See the English news below from 10Asia:

"49 Days" Casting News