happy new year to all Yowon Lovers here !! :D :D

some photos, i dunno has been posted or not here.

lee yo won when attending movie premiere of Frozen Flower

94544935.jpg

sm1u.jpg

and this is the interior of the place of her wedding ceremony :

Silla Hotel

40444381.jpg

Pretty and romantic... :wub:

Hi all, old and new guys alike. How are you? I'm back :lol:

@ninimi and all: Thanks for missing me. I've got scholarship to study in NYU few months ago, so I had to moved, adapted to new life here, plus have to do part time job. So it's pretty hectic lately. I follow some western series like Glee or Vampire Diaries but none of KDrama until around last month, when my exam was over and I finally settled comfortably with my schedules and life here. Sungkyunkwan Scandal interested me with it's youthful "Hana Yori Dango/Hanazakari no Kimitachi e" basic premise but with saeguk setting. Any of you watching it? It's very good, all 4 protagonists are clever. I'm already more than half there. And now I'm beginning to watch Secret Garden (love Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin), maybe Athena later (I tried IRIS last year, quite good and I like Lee Ji Ah since Legend so I'll try it).

Since last month I start to be a silent reader here, so pretty much I still know Yo Won updates roughly. And now with her upcoming project looming, I'll try to start come here regularly. Let me say first that BAE SOO BIN + LEE YO WON will be HAWT :wub: That guy is smexy and exudes calm confidence. And he, like Yowon, looks much younger than their age. Can you believe he's almost 10 yrs older than Han Hyo Joo, his co-star in Shining Inheritance? Jo Hyun Jae, his collaboration with Yo Won is bound to happen sooner or later, they're in the same age and featured in one of most memorable MV in KPop.

And Jung Il Woo, I LOVE him. He's a super cutie boy :D High on my list with Song Jong Ki. Any of you watch Return of Iljimae? It's his first saeguk.

N.B.: I tried to googling and I find Nam Gyu Ri, former member of SEE YA (girlband who sang Ice Doll, Yowon+Hyunjae MV) will star too. Coincidence much?

Oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all! May you close 2010 with flourish and begin 2011 with optimism. May next year be blessed with prosperity.

hi cahya !! so happy that you're back !! really miss you here ! :lol:

NYU = New York University? that's good, happy for your success ! :)

Sungkyunkwan Scandal , i just plan to wacth it, but still haven't buy the dvds, i'm interested becoz Yowon recomended this drama too.. LOL

ohh i just check that Bae Soo Bin was born in 1976, so he's same age with Kwon Sang Woo.

will be good... but maybe he will be second leading actors, becoz name Jo Hyun Jae is mentioned first.

i haven't seen any of BSB's drama, neither Brilliant Legacy nor Dong Yi, but he sounds great.

and i still wonder which one he was in Fashion70s, do you know which one, cahya?

Nam Gyu Ri? is that chinesse name of Li Nan Nguema?

i check in chinesse web but i don't know the korean name so i didn't write it :P

this is from chinesse web :

Time: premiere in March next year (then SIGN)

Electric cars seen: SBS

Author: Su Xianjing (brilliant legacy, prosecutors Princess)

Theatre Name: undetermined

Cast: Lee Yo-won, Jo Hyun Jae, Peixiu Bin, Li Nan Nguema

so MV Ice doll have reunion here... LOL

so, this drama will air after drama SIGN... hmm, just wait :)

ohh i just check that Bae Soo Bin was born in 1976, so he's same age with Kwon Sang Woo.

will be good... but maybe he will be second leading actors, becoz name Jo Hyun Jae is mentioned first.

i haven't seen any of BSB's drama, neither Brilliant Legacy nor Dong Yi, but he sounds great.

and i still wonder which one he was in Fashion70s, do you know which one, cahya?

Nam Gyu Ri? is that chinesse name of Li Nan Nguema?

i check in chinesse web but i don't know the korean name so i didn't write it :P

this is from chinesse web :

Time: premiere in March next year (then SIGN)

Electric cars seen: SBS

Author: Su Xianjing (brilliant legacy, prosecutors Princess)

Theatre Name: undetermined

Cast: Lee Yo-won, Jo Hyun Jae, Peixiu Bin, Li Nan Nguema

so MV Ice doll have reunion here... LOL

so, this drama will air after drama SIGN... hmm, just wait :)

hi, ninimi! just read the comment you posted in JHJ's thread so decided to drop by here.

yes, there is a drama SIGN, it is a CSI-like drama with Park Shin Yang as lead actor (I think).

Is the drama with LYW and JHJ a sageuk? The only drama that is lined up for early 2011 with no actors/actresses yet that i know of is the sageuk "A Tree With Deep Roots". JHJ has been given the script of this drama as soon as he was discharged from the military last June 2010. But he had to set aside his career for a while to be with his seriously ill father who died October 2010. Anyway, I really hope that the drama being referred to is indeed "A Tree With Deep Roots" because the scripwriters of this drama are the same writers of Seo Dong Yo (of which JHJ is the lead actor) and QSD (of which LYW is the lead actress). What a reunion that would be, right?

"A Tree With Deep Roots" is based on a novel written by the same author of the novel "Painter of the Wind", which was made into a drama in 2008 (if i remember correctly). I have been crossing my fingers that JHJ will choose this drama as his comeback project because it seems like a drama written with him in mind (just based on the synopsis i read in another website).

BTW, regarding Dae Mang - I think JHJ and LYW appeared together in one scene only. Their appearance together on the Seeya MV is much longer than in the drama, lol...

hope you will continue to update us regarding this. it would be nice if indeed JHJ and LYW can work together. JHJ fans are so excited to see him back at work because we haven't seen him for almost 3 years now.

additional info: just finished checking dramawiki's list of upcoming dramas. only 2 dramas slated to air in early 2011 have not announced their cast yet - "A Tree With Deep Roots" and "Jeon Woo Chi". Of the 2 dramas, I prefer "A Tree With Deep Roots".

Ninimi, I love them both in Daemang. They came out together so short, but I love that scene when their parents arranged them to meet for a possible marriage. They were so adorable. And JHJ is really good looking.

Thanks for the updates, it's really great to hear this news, hope to hear more about this from now on.

nikachan2008, thank you for your kind words about JHJ. Dae Mang holds a very special place in my heart because it is in that drama that JHJ started to get noticed. And it is no wonder, because he is breathtaking in his princely garb (sorry, can't stop fangirling over him lol!). Actually, JHJ had more onscreen chemistry with Jang Hyuk (the brotherly type of chemistry, that is) in that drama than with LYW. And that is how it should be because in Dae Mang, LYW is for Jang Hyuk, and JHJ is for his kingdom :lol:

hi, ninimi! just read the comment you posted in JHJ's thread so decided to drop by here.

yes, there is a drama SIGN, it is a CSI-like drama with Park Shin Yang as lead actor (I think).

Is the drama with LYW and JHJ a sageuk? The only drama that is lined up for early 2011 with no actors/actresses yet that i know of is the sageuk "A Tree With Deep Roots". JHJ has been given the script of this drama as soon as he was discharged from the military last June 2010. But he had to set aside his career for a while to be with his seriously ill father who died October 2010. Anyway, I really hope that the drama being referred to is indeed "A Tree With Deep Roots" because the scripwriters of this drama are the same writers of Seo Dong Yo (of which JHJ is the lead actor) and QSD (of which LYW is the lead actress). What a reunion that would be, right?

"A Tree With Deep Roots" is based on a novel written by the same author of the novel "Painter of the Wind", which was made into a drama in 2008 (if i remember correctly). I have been crossing my fingers that JHJ will choose this drama as his comeback project because it seems like a drama written with him in mind (just based on the synopsis i read in another website).

BTW, regarding Dae Mang - I think JHJ and LYW appeared together in one scene only. Their appearance together on the Seeya MV is much longer than in the drama, lol...

hope you will continue to update us regarding this. it would be nice if indeed JHJ and LYW can work together. JHJ fans are so excited to see him back at work because we haven't seen him for almost 3 years now.

oh that "A Tree With Deep Roots" is saeguk which was offerred to JHJ?

i think if the stars are LYW , JHJ with BSB too, the two (LYW n BSB) wouldn't accept the role in hitorical drama soon, LYW ever said after QSD she won't take any saeguk project in short time, maybe that was exhausted in filming QSD. she said she wants Romantic-Comedy for the next ... LOL

maybe JHJ also change his mind to star romantic comedy one..hehe

Yupp, the Seeya MV is much longer, and i just rewacthed the interview of them, i don't know if that's only me, the two seems like siblings, i mean their face look alike.. LOL

yupp.. i will keep updating if there's more news.. :)

ohh i think i wanna wacth Daemang for my new year celebration... hehhee

Guest loveitall

hi loveitall

nice to meet you

you love lee yo won too?

Hi Phetbeo, yes I love Lee Yo-won very much. I got so crazy for LYW in QSD, can't get enough of her. Like Ninimi had said, I am one of those who defended her when she was bashed. Oh those days was really crazy. I am excited for her next project. Thanks for all the pictures you posted, loved them. Just came back so I have a lot to catch up.

QSD, thank you.

Ninimi, thank you for LYW's biography. The more I know her the more I get crazy.

Cahya, so you just came back too? Congratulations for the success. Keep it up!

Have a blessed & happy New year everyone.

@ninimi: Nam Gyu Ri = 남규리. I also didn't know at first, just googled with Yowon, Soobin, and Hyunjae Korean name letter then her name popped up beside them. I translated it then try to find her wiki, surprised that she was SEEYA former member :sweatingbullets: Looks like she'll be paired with Jung Il Woo based on their age.

And yes, NYU = New York University. Wuahh, so Yowon like Sungkyunkwan too, I heard Kim Tae Hee also loved it. Try it, you won't be disappointed. It's like "mini" QSD with lighter story and younger characters. I added Park Min Young as one of my fav K actress because of this drama :)

Oh really, BSB in Fashion 70's?

EDIT: Oh yeah I just checked dramawiki, perhaps just cameo as you say (like HJW?)

Most girls know BSB from Shining I, but he impressed me more in Jumong and Temptation of Angel, he was v.good in both. And he's 76ers?! That's mean I was wrong, he's not "almost", but "more" than 10 yrs older than Han Hyo Joo! Unbelievable.

If we assume from the writer previous works (Shining I, Prosecutor P) I don't think it'll be sageuk. You need some experience/education to write sageuk script, can't just do it suddenly. Also, didn't Bae Soo Bin just starred in saguek Dong Yi? And Jung Il Woo "Return of Iljimae" was 2006/07.

@prissymom: I just read dramawiki of upcoming kdrama at your suggestion. But I find JHJ will be star in a drama called "Love Song" with Yoon Eun Hye? Will the filming overlapped?

@loveitall: How coincidentally we back here after long hiatus almost at the same time ^_^ Thanks for the support.

happy new year to all Yowon Lovers here !!  :D :D  

some photos, i dunno has been posted or not here.

lee yo won when attending movie premiere of Frozen Flower

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

and this is the interior of the place of her wedding ceremony :

Silla Hotel

*quoted image*

Pretty and romantic... :wub:

Thanks for the photos, very nice interior decorations.  So the Queen of Silla got married in the Silla Hotel, fabulous!!!

Happy New Year to everyone, but it’s not at my place yet.  Thanks for all the news and updates.

Hi all, old and new guys alike. How are you? I'm back :lol:

@ninimi and all: Thanks for missing me. I've got scholarship to study in NYU few months ago, so I had to moved, adapted to new life here, plus have to do part time job. So it's pretty hectic lately. I follow some western series like Glee or Vampire Diaries but none of KDrama until around last month, when my exam was over and I finally settled comfortably with my schedules and life here. Sungkyunkwan Scandal interested me with it's youthful "Hana Yori Dango/Hanazakari no Kimitachi e" basic premise but with saeguk setting. Any of you watching it? It's very good, all 4 protagonists are clever. I'm already more than half there. And now I'm beginning to watch Secret Garden (love Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin), maybe Athena later (I tried IRIS last year, quite good and I like Lee Ji Ah since Legend so I'll try it).

Since last month I start to be a silent reader here, so pretty much I still know Yo Won updates roughly. And now with her upcoming project looming, I'll try to start come here regularly. Let me say first that BAE SOO BIN + LEE YO WON will be HAWT :wub: That guy is smexy and exudes calm confidence. And he, like Yowon, looks much younger than their age. Can you believe he's almost 10 yrs older than Han Hyo Joo, his co-star in Shining Inheritance? Jo Hyun Jae, his collaboration with Yo Won is bound to happen sooner or later, they're in the same age and featured in one of most memorable MV in KPop.

And Jung Il Woo, I LOVE him. He's a super cutie boy :D High on my list with Song Jong Ki. Any of you watch Return of Iljimae? It's his first saeguk.

N.B.: I tried to googling and I find Nam Gyu Ri, former member of SEE YA (girlband who sang Ice Doll, Yowon+Hyunjae MV) will star too. Coincidence much?

Oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all! May you close 2010 with flourish and begin 2011 with optimism. May next year be blessed with prosperity.

Congrats to you Cahya for the scholarship, wish you succeed in school and everything.  Glad to see the “old” members are starting crawling back here to hail the queen.

@prissymom: I just read dramawiki of upcoming kdrama at your suggestion. But I find JHJ will be star in a drama called "Love Song" with Yoon Eun Hye? Will the filming overlapped?

Congratulations, cahya, on your scholarship at NYU!

Verdi Media, producer of Love Song, indeed offered the Park Yong ha role to JHJ, and JHJ's management agency confirmed that JHJ was indeed offered the role, but they also said at the time (i think this was before October 2010) that JHJ has not chosen his comeback project yet, that JHJ was still studying scripts. So there is no firm confirmation yet about JHJ's involvement in Love Song.

Hi Phetbeo, yes I love Lee Yo-won very much. I got so crazy for LYW in QSD, can't get enough of her. Like Ninimi had said, I am one of those who defended her when she was bashed. Oh those days was really crazy. I am excited for her next project. Thanks for all the pictures you posted, loved them. Just came back so I have a lot to catch up.

QSD, thank you.

Ninimi, thank you for LYW's biography. The more I know her the more I get crazy.

Cahya, so you just came back too? Congratulations for the success. Keep it up!

Have a blessed & happy New year everyone.

you're welcome loveitall, the more we know her the more we're crazy about her..LOL

yupp, the days of QSD was so crazy, so memorable and make her noticed by the world, it seems like she was underrated before, eventhough she was so successful in her acting career but not many abroad fans know her, that's why her thread in Soompi used to be so quiet and just have 3 pages for almost 3 years.. :sweatingbullets: (this thread was made in 2006)

@ninimi: Nam Gyu Ri = 남규리. I also didn't know at first, just googled with Yowon, Soobin, and Hyunjae Korean name letter then her name popped up beside them. I translated it then try to find her wiki, surprised that she was SEEYA former member :sweatingbullets: Looks like she'll be paired with Jung Il Woo based on their age.

And yes, NYU = New York University. Wuahh, so Yowon like Sungkyunkwan too, I heard Kim Tae Hee also loved it. Try it, you won't be disappointed. It's like "mini" QSD with lighter story and younger characters. I added Park Min Young as one of my fav K actress because of this drama :)

Oh really, BSB in Fashion 70's?

EDIT: Oh yeah I just checked dramawiki, perhaps just cameo as you say (like HJW?)

Most girls know BSB from Shining I, but he impressed me more in Jumong and Temptation of Angel, he was v.good in both. And he's 76ers?! That's mean I was wrong, he's not "almost", but "more" than 10 yrs older than Han Hyo Joo! Unbelievable.

If we assume from the writer previous works (Shining I, Prosecutor P) I don't think it'll be sageuk. You need some experience/education to write sageuk script, can't just do it suddenly. Also, didn't Bae Soo Bin just starred in saguek Dong Yi? And Jung Il Woo "Return of Iljimae" was 2006/07.

Thanks for the support.

Yupp.. LYW said that she wacthed SSKS, and surprised witj Micky yoochun's acting.

yess from the scriptwriter it won't be saeguk, maybe melodrama..hehehe

Thanks for the photos, very nice interior decorations.  So the Queen of Silla got married in the Silla Hotel, fabulous!!!

Happy New Year to everyone, but it’s not at my place yet.  Thanks for all the news and updates.

Congrats to you Cahya for the scholarship, wish you succeed in school and everything.  Glad to see the “old” members are starting crawling back here to hail the queen.

hahah, yeaaah what a coincidence, Queen of Silla got married in Silla Hotel, seems like the Hotel was built special for her .. LOL

yea i am also happy many member come and return...

Congratulations, cahya, on your scholarship at NYU!

Verdi Media, producer of Love Song, indeed offered the Park Yong ha role to JHJ, and JHJ's management agency confirmed that JHJ was indeed offered the role, but they also said at the time (i think this was before October 2010) that JHJ has not chosen his comeback project yet, that JHJ was still studying scripts. So there is no firm confirmation yet about JHJ's involvement in Love Song.

Ohoo, Love Song that supposed to Park Yong Haa, so still unconfirmeded too from JHJ's side..

this project is stil mysterius.. LOL

Hey, look who's back? Welcome back Cahya & Loveitall! So happy to have you back & hearing from you again. What a lovely New Year to start, with LYW soon to announce her new project, old members coming back & prissymom visiting us...keep it coming..!

BTW, Congrats Cahya. Success to your studies.

Ninimi, please extend our greetings to Deokman, hope she can get back in soon too.

I have also watched Sungkyunwan & it's more like Painter of the Wind, but the four main characters had a great chemistry together. I was fascinated with Yoo Ah In, he was cool. Speaking of Korean dramas, Dong-Yi was OK, it was entertaining, especially the King & Dong-Yi, they were so funny. Kim Soo Roo was a little boring, but I was fascinated with Seo Ji Hye, I think she's cute & good too. King Geunchogo is I think also interesting, but the English sub has stopped coming, hope I can continue with it. I enjoyed Gumiho's Revenge, the Gumiho Mom (Han Eun Jungz) & the children's acting were fantastic, but I hate the long chasing of the characters around. At the moment I am trying to finish Merchant Kim Man Deok, the young Man Deok (Shim Eun Kyung) was more appealing. Well, well, I love period dramas so I am more familiar with them than the regular dramas.

I didn't have time yet to re-watch Fashion 70s & checked BSB's role. Yes, I guess he was just a cameo there. So surprised to know that he was born in 1976? He looked so young.

"A Tree With Deep Roots" seems interesting. I prefer sageuk dramas so I would be very happy if it will be the next project of LYW & JHJ.

prissymom, yes, it was only the scene where both LYW & JHJ appeared together, but in spite of that I was truly entertained with their parts. They were nice & beautiful people in the drama. They were nobles yet so humble, righteous & never get intimidated by other people. I guess it's only in Daemang that LYW played a role where she was not weak & was not mocked so badly by anyone. It's what I like about it. I couldn't watch her in Blue Mist, can't stand watching her falling in love with an older guy. She was pitiful in Pure Heart, became so poor & sickly. She was poor & struggling to be accepted in the Fashion school in Fashion 70s. She was so weak & crying so much in Bad Love. She was terribly bullied in SBDH. Dr. Ahn was so mean to her that it rips my heart to see our LYW suffered so much from him. She was treated harshly by the arrogant hwarangs & was so lonely in QSD. Ahh...love her role in Daemang...I don't feel any heartaches watching her there... lol.

Hope her next project will be something that she's the one poking the bad guys all the time.

Anyway, so if both LYW & JHJ would appear together in their next project it would be their comeback drama. LYW from vacationing for a year & JHJ from the military. So both camp will be waiting for it. Oh, I am excited.

prissymom, yes, it was only the scene where both LYW & JHJ appeared together, but in spite of that I was truly entertained with their parts. They were nice & beautiful people in the drama. They were nobles yet so humble, righteous & never get intimidated by other people. I guess it's only in Daemang that LYW played a role where she was not weak & was not mocked so badly by anyone. It's what I like about it. I couldn't watch her in Blue Mist, can't stand watching her falling in love with an older guy. She was pitiful in Pure Heart, became so poor & sickly. She was poor & struggling to be accepted in the Fashion school in Fashion 70s. She was so weak & crying so much in Bad Love. She was terribly bullied in SBDH. Dr. Ahn was so mean to her that it rips my heart to see my LYW suffered so much from him. She was treated harshly by the arrogant hwarangs & was so lonely in QSD. Ahh...love her role in Daemang...I don't feel any heartaches watching her there... lol.

Hope her next project will be something that she's the one poking the bad guys all the time.

haha, nice opinion nikachan, yeah most of yowon's drama she got many obstacles and pittyfull...

hmm yeah so it's interesting that i also hope LYW's new drama she will become the villain or somebody who's strong from the begining.

yupp, if the drama is Daemang, so the movie is Take Care of My Cat, i like her mean and selfish character, strong and ambitious.

in QSD, basically she was strong, especially in her nangdo days, but still she had to suffered from that mean hwarang and mishil.. LOL

BTW, i just visited KBS and SBS Award 2007 thread.. and Wow! i just know that she was nominated for both Award , yeah you know the two was held at the same day, same hour, same time.

KBS for Bad Love, and SBS for Surgeon Bong Dal Hee.

some posters wondered which award she would attend. LOL

both KBS and SBS nominated her in Top Excelent and Best Couple.

but some people wondered how can Bad Love drama and Casts were in the list while the drama was just started 4 episodes, they thought it should be for 2008 KBS Drama Award.

but yeah, Yowon choose to attend the SBS Award, no wonder she won 3 category..on no.. just checked not 3 but 4 award, Top Excelent Female, Best Couple, Popularity Award and Top Ten Award..

Wow !! KUDOS for Surgeon Bong Dal Hee !! i think in this case SBDH gained more achievement than Queen Seon Deok, LYW didn't win the Popularity Award (she's no. 2) and there's no Top Ten Award on MBC.. LOL

But QSD achieved more from other occation, Best Actress on Grimmi Award, Best Cameraface, Asian Model Award :)

and look, in KBS Award 2007 where she didn't attend, she won nothing.. LOL

Happy New Year everyone, here is the website.  It doesn’t look too good.  I’ll try to improve it as time goes by.  Please spread the news around.  I haven’t submitted the site to any search engine as of yet.  Thank you.

You can suggest or comment to make it better.  Don’t be afraid to speak up, I won’t bite you.  :P

Lee Yo Won International Fansite

Guest xXamaterasux

@Ninimi: LYW did watch SKKS and she said that she was impressed by MYC's acting, i became curious about the drama at that time and try to watch it for about 3 days during this christmas vacation... It is really a great drama! Good acting, storyline, and more on comedy romance with a touch of "period" as its genre.. Sungkyunkwan Scandal saved my addiction for QSD since it has a happy ending.. haha!! and also, <3 Sungkyunkwan's OSTs especially "Found You" by JYJ.

hello everyone! good to hear that our LYW will have a new project ahead though the details were not yet confirmed, right now, im too excited already to see our LYW again in television!

im not sure to be active here in the following days because of my tight schedule, but ill try to visit this thread no matter what!! haha!! LOVE YOU ALL guys!! ^_^

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year everyone, here is the website.  It doesn’t look too good.  I’ll try to improve it as time goes by.  Please spread the news around.  I haven’t submitted the site to any search engine as of yet.  Thank you.

You can suggest or comment to make it better.  Don’t be afraid to speak up, I won’t bite you.  :P

Lee Yo Won International Fansite

Wow ! the website is coming ! :w00t:

thanks for making it QSD !, it seems like domain leeyowon.com isn't available. so it is leeyowon.clanteam.com

BTW, i have a suggestion/ correction with LYW's profile, her management isn't J&H anymore but now is GTB management, forget what year but before Queen Seon Deok she change her management :)

and in awards, Lee Bom Soo also has dramawiki profile, so that's you can do the same like Kim Nam Gil who integrates to dramawiki profile

BTW, i just know that LBS also played in Scent of Man,it's Yowon's debut right?

@Ninimi: LYW did watch SKKS and she said that she was impressed by MYC's acting, i became curious about the drama at that time and try to watch it for about 3 days during this christmas vacation... It is really a great drama! Good acting, storyline, and more on comedy romance with a touch of "period" as its genre.. Sungkyunkwan Scandal saved my addiction for QSD since it has a happy ending.. haha!! and also, <3 Sungkyunkwan's OSTs especially "Found You" by JYJ.

hello everyone! good to hear that our LYW will have a new project ahead though the details were not yet confirmed, right now, im too excited already to see our LYW again in television!

im not sure to be active here in the following days because of my tight schedule, but ill try to visit this thread no matter what!! haha!! LOVE YOU ALL guys!! ^_^

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Ohh seems like SSKS is so great drama ! yeah i will wacth it soon, many of you recomend this drama.

and i ever read news in naver, it said Park Min Young looks alike LYW? she played SSKS right?

i haven't seen the drama so do not really know.

OK, i will finish Daemang soon, and then wacth another drama, SSKS is my priority.

BTW, i've been in episode 32 Daemang, and yeah, Jo Hyun Jae is indeed a Handsome Crown Prince !!

i prefer Lady Yo-jin with the Prince than with Jang Hyuk.. LOL

we are all exited to see yowon's new drama, yeah visit here as often as you can..hehe

BTW, just love this cuty sugar smile.. :wub:

60527734.jpg

@All: Thanks for the support and congratulations for me, guys :)

@nikachan: Hi nika, nice to meet you again. Agree, 4 protagonists in Sungkyunkwan have great chemistry with each other. And I always love shows with intelligent characters. I love Yoo Ah In character most, but I became more a fan of Song Joong Ki, he's so cute. I read in Dramabeans that in Gumiho's Revenge there's some pedophile relationship is that right? But the ratings were quite good and Dramabeans like it too. Dong Yi, I'm interested but sadly with my quite tight schedule, I don't think I can manage a drama that long right now. Maybe later.

And yes I agree with you, I hope Yo Won new role will be a woman appreciated by people, not to be tortured/mocked again. The successful, pretty, rich one? Or cold but powerful woman? Slightly mean but confident like in Africa/Take Care of My Cat? :lol:

@prissymom: Thanks for the info. I learned that sometimes a few new dramas tends to pop out suddenly, without seemingly a long planning. They complete the castings almost immediately, secure the broadcast station fast, and then began filming. Maybe this also the case for JHJ new project?

@ninimi: You know, I realized Yowon has best relationship (or the luckiest?) with SBS among 3 tv station. Look at her awards recognition. She won awards only for QSD in MBC, only once for KBS in 2001, but she ALWAYS had awards from all her dramas for SBS (Daemang, Fashion 70's, SBDH). No wonder she chose to attended SBS Awards rather than KBS and now her upcoming project is intended for SBS.

I think people compare PMY and Yowon because of their latest role-type. Clever girl disguise as boy in a place full of male, practice archery. And SKKS aired not too long after QSD. Different portrayal and situation, but both did great (SKKS won some in KBS Drama Awards 2010, with PMY won Excellence Award).

@QSD: Nice work for Yowon fansite! Now we just need to improve it as we can.

By the way, any chance that Yo Won next project will be a 50 episodes family drama? You know, something like Smile, You (Lee Min Jung), Three Brothers, Loving You 1000 Times. The kinds that not only told the story of main guy-woman character but also their brother, sister, friend, parents? That can explain Jung Il Woo/Nam Gyu Ri role, they can be LYW/JHJ siblings.

Guest xXamaterasux

@ninimi: most of the settings at SKKS were also the settings from QSD, and like QSD, PMY as Kim Yoon Hee here disguised as a man. She used her brother's name, Kim Yoon Shik to enter Sungkyunkwan University (all males), it has also a bath scene where her identity will be revealed... (LOL SPOILER) xD

@Ninimi:  I think leeyowon.com is still available.  I just use what the web hosting provided now. 

Thanks for the suggestion and correction, I’ve modified them.  There are lots to be done.  It’s really not exactly what I want the website to look like now.  I need to insert some kind of dynamic images on the main page by using flash or other type of programming.  I want the homepage to look sophisticated and consistent throughout. 

@Cahya:  Can you tell me what award did Yowon win for Daemang so I can add to her recognitions; is it the 2002 SBS Newstar Award?  Thanks.

Yes, we can modify the website much better, just need time.