Ok QSD, next we will compare the two love stiories.

yupp.. her majesty is absolutely cute... None to Second !!

here i post her last year Christmas message to daum, in 2009

Merry christmas~~ ^^ ~~

Hello ~ ~ We do have to spend a warm Christmas ... Queen Seon Deok Long March has ended like this ... so i can rest at home until now no sense of reality ... for Christmas is now also not realistic, huh, huh. During this period, very grateful to everybody to give each other a lot of love and encouragement, because of FANS directly visit Queen Seondeok's film location as an appreciation that period i feel really very happy to spend the warm end of the year ... yo. .. I hope I'll be able to better as you all hope ~ ~ Always maintain health and happiness ... and here I want to enjoy this period and go see the movie ~~****

December 24, 2010 ; 12.24 am

last year must be so bussy and tired becoz of Queen Seondeok, so she has no time to study baking.

just stay at home take a rest.heheh

Yowon's Update pics !!

101210213989200e60f64fc374.jpg

1012102139cfb3a716e28df54c.jpg

CEMULA bags !!

OMOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~

Superrrrrrrr CUUteeeee...... Ohh ohhh.... how old is sheeee??? LOL

Thanks for the updates of her pics but can't see.  :D

She looks so young, very cute too!  :wub:

hahhaa.. really you can't see?

hehhe... the pics is the same with phetbeo posted... LOL

it's Cemula bags

Yowon looks like a babygirl in that pics, very very cute...

i guess her ages are just 15.... LOL

Really, I didn’t see the pics you posted at all.  Maybe I got too much security programs so they block anything possible that might be harmful to my precious laptop.  :P

The queen is incredibly young, indeed!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Please translate this one if you haven’t done so Nikachan. Thank you.

QSD Site Visit Interview

QSD Site Visit Interview

qsdsitevisitinterview20.jpg

Nice pic... it is where they holding hands – the ring scene if I’m not mistaken.  It’s kind of sad but I love that whole scene.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hope it’s correct where I inserted the sub.  Special thanks to Nikachan for the translation. 

The queen is shy…

Honorary Taxpayer Intro

honorarytaxpayerintro.jpg

Please translate this one if you haven’t done so Nikachan. Thank you.

QSD Site Visit Interview

QSD Site Visit Interview

I translated this already, but I am posting it here again.

Question: Was it difficult to disguise as a man?

LYW: It's easier than being a princess. The hairdo is comfortable and I am wearing nangdo clothes so there's lot of actions. There are good and bad points to it.

Question: How's your health? How do you take care of it?

LYW: Compared before it is good now. Before I got a lot of small injuries and my hands got so rough, it was really hard. Now I get and do anything that people say is good for me. I take tablets or medicine 3x a day. I don't like medicines but I have to take them to be healthy & have energy. Also I take Chinese medicines, gensing, vitamins & supplements.

Question: About the Queen.

LYW: The name Queen Seondeok is very famous, however, there was not so much records left about how she became a Queen. The writers have to mobilize their imagination to write a scenario. I think the main theme of the drama that it wants to show or express is about Seondeok who could not help becoming a queen & to show her appearance of becoming a queen she has to overcome many disastrous adversities.

Message to the viewers:

LYW: Thank you so much for supporting Queen Seondeok. Many things are still to unfold in the drama so please watch it to the end.

Hope it’s correct where I inserted the sub.  Special thanks to Nikachan for the translation. 

The queen is shy…

Honorary Taxpayer Intro

Can't view it on mediafire. It's my pleasure QSD.

I Will remember you

1.jpg

It is a beautiful warm night as Deokman is walking to the bridge and stopped only to stare at a crescent moon which was shining brightly while it was surrounded by stars who were shiny brightly too. She was having some thoughts to herself while staring at the moon. Suddenly she saw a image of Bidam who were smiling at her from the moon and she felt sad with tears in her eyes.

I remember you

2.jpg

Here…in the place where we first met…so long ago

Deokman remembered the night she met Bidam a few years ago when she and Yushin are running away and stayed at a cave for shelter and it is where she first met Bidam. She remembered the time she was surprised when Bidam wink at her. *He looks kind of cute when he winks at her. ^_-*.

A smile (a smile), and a face I can't forget…but that was long ago

3.jpg

Deokman also remembered the time when Bidam tries to get her away to Mishil's soldiers because he wants to get the garlic crate for his master but then he came back for her along with Yushin and fight the soldiers in order to protect her.

4.jpg

In this town (in this town), we shared some history…as I look around, I remember how we used to be

Deokman also remembered the time when Bidam gave her flowers after she became the princess of Silla and both of them blushed. She also remembered the good times she had shared with him even the times when they are in danger.

All the things he told me…the way he used to hold me then

5.jpg

Deokman now remembered the time when Bidam's mother Mishil died because it was out of Mishil's love for her son so she commits suicide. After that, Deokman remembered the time when she touched Bidam's cheek and both of them hugged each other in a embrace because she wanted to comfort him. She begins to cry more while whispering "*sniff*…Bidam…*sniff*".

6.jpg

And from now till forever more (forever more)…he won't hold me anymore…oh, is this the way that it's gonna be?…he won't come back to me…come to me!

Deokman also remembered the good times she has spent with Bidam after she has became the queen of Silla after her father died. She then remembered the time when Bidam embraced her tight and she was surprised even though she clenched her fist tight behind his back. She then wrapped her arms around herself because she missed the hug that Bidam give her but he wasn't here with her anymore. She felt like as if she needed him near him to comfort her and embraced her so that way she won't feel alone anymore. She regretted rejecting him even though he treats her like a normal person, not as a royal person because he is in love with her.

7.jpg

I walk alone…on winter nights…where we would savor familiar sights

Deokman then remembered the time when she told Bidam that she wants to be with him because she realized that he's the only one who addressed by her name, not her majesty. Then she remembered the time when she told the council that the person she decides to get married is Bidam. She knew that he was surprised when she told him that she decides to get married to him even she knew that it would hurt Yushin's feelings but she need that he would understand because he's already married to somebody else after Mishil forced him.

8.jpg

Those given weeks were memories…those kisses caress his sensitivity

Then Deokman remembered the bad times when Bidam starts to rebel against her by Mishil's group to try and kill her. She was upset at him but that doesn't mean that she doesn't love him anymore. Then Bidam who came to Gaya's camp after he realized that he was being tricked and he was slowly dying after fighting a few soldiers in order to get to her but he was stabbed by a couple of spears and his eyes were bloody red while trying to get close to her because he wants to embrace her. Deokman's tears started to fall when she remembered the time when Bidam said her name two times and died…it was an unhappy death for him because he didn't get a chance to hold her tight. She then felt pain in her chest because she was sick and it can't be cured. She was in pain for a few minutes until she recovered even though it wouldn't last. But what still pained her is the death of the man she was in love with. She then looked at the moon, the image of Bidam smiling at her is still there. She smiled at him emotionally.

9.jpg

And from now, till forever more…I remember the one I used to love

Deokman whispered to herself "Don't worry…you won't be lonely anymore because…I'm dying…but I'm not afraid…do you want to know why I didn't fear it…it's because I want to see you again…so please…wait for me".

lyw5.jpg?t=1292158397

By phetbeo

OK… that is Bideok eternally.

----------------------------------------------------

For sure you haven’t done this one Nikachan… Thank you.

Recipe Press Conf 4

Recipe Press Conf 4

QSD, I have problems downloading, I could only get the audio. I don't know why. Hope you could give the link where I don't have to download it, thanks & sorry for the trouble. And it says the video is temporarily not available.

Nice photos Phetbeo, love them. Thanks.

Wow, Phetbeo, thankyou for those The Recipe caps!!

really interesting, i hope i can wacth it soon!!

heheehe...

guys, keep updating this thread!!

maybe i will be absent for someday, have to go out of town.

but still take a look at this lovely thread!