On 3/28/2019 at 4:35 AM, won lee said:

Happy to see your posting, Ozge.  Haven't seen you for quite a while.

Yes, thanks QSD. I'm back. ^_^ 

And i also loves the actress Song Hye Kyo and i saw this pic before but didn't realize who she is. She and LYW were in same drama called 행진 in 1999. And i read somewhere they were actually good friends at that time. I wish they were still close but i guess they don't see each other anymore.
tMZ5NKW.jpg

Spoiler

Lol.
l7NYZKq.png
Z6yyntH.png
PUb7VLY.jpg
esqaSiG.png

• Like 2

2019032815175188293_1.jpg

Source

"Wolseong Kim, played by Kim Beop-rae, is the boss of China's secret militia, which has a history of more than 100 years, and is called the "No.1 Chinese Ark." Based on his enormous capital and influence, he is involved in the establishment of the Provisional Government Office of the Republic of Korea and continues to assist the independence movement of the Provisional Government."

• Like 1

EOK3AYvG_o.jpg

aHIJSN4x_o.jpg

PN6uEOse_o.jpg

IG, FB

LYJ has two lives indeed. One is life as daddy's daughter and "girl next door", whom many men (including a specific prosecutor) have crush on. The other is life as a cold-blooded spy, whom many men fear for their lives. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, won lee said:

IG

Poor Miki she got all the men's hearts, except for most important one.

Sorry, I must laugh at this (I shouldn't though). It's typical fate of 2nd leads in K-drama, isn't it? :D 

From DC, DD is planed to be aired from May-4, at 21:00 Korea time. Late for me, duh... 

Btw, did she confirm the role in "running investigators" yet? my main concern now, haha :lol: 

Hey guys,

This is me QSD.  It’s really weird why I have been having problem to login with the other account since yesterday.  I got a message saying “Error: redirect_uri_mismatch” when I tried to sign in with Google.  Anyway, I made this new one.  Hope it would be the last time.    

On 4/3/2019 at 1:41 AM, vaiduakhu said:

Sorry, I must laugh at this (I shouldn't though). It's typical fate of 2nd leads in K-drama, isn't it? :D 

From DC, DD is planed to be aired from May-4, at 21:00 Korea time. Late for me, duh... 

Btw, did she confirm the role in "running investigators" yet? my main concern now, haha :lol: 

Just like Fukuda all the girls drooling for him, excluding the one and only who’s in his whole heart. 

For real 9 PM is late for you?  Do you shut your eyes at 6 PM?  Probably we won’t hear her news regarding to Running Investigators till next month.

56481868_123957835421998_46856269878587954234043_126751168429476_90249204194320654463826_413561362540974_762622332261545

IG

Edited by Queen SD

2 hours ago, Queen SD said:

Hey guys,

This is me QSD.  It’s really weird why I have been having problem to login with the other account since yesterday.  I got a message saying “Error: redirect_uri_mismatch” when I tried to sign in with Google.  Anyway, I made this new one.  Hope it would be the last time.    

Just like Fukuda all the girls drooling for him, excluding the one and only who’s in his whole heart. 

For real 9 PM is late for you?  Do you shut your eyes at 6 PM?  Probably we won’t hear her news regarding to Running Investigators till next month.

IG

Oh, it's weird... my account is still ok. 

Probably sth wrong with your browsing? delete the browsing history and cookies, and try again perhaps? 

9:00 PM Korean time is 11:00 PM my time, so... I'm "sleep early, wake up early" type. 

I did erase all the cookies but still no cigar.  Don't know getting rid all the browsing history would help.  Oh well, I am sticking with this one now. 

I kept thinking your time zone is one hour earlier.  I see.

50989357_2254856587905082_7726903867836750324139_2254856621238412_53748329058454

FB

Edited by Queen SD

uc?export=view&id=1KP-O1z3ZON3QK_lw1Y9fD

Don't know when they would post a complete chart so I added some info and images on it.  I’m not a real pro on doing this kind of editing.  It’s actually my first time trying.  It’s not done as I wish.

• Thanks 1