[Taiwanese Drama 2009] Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness ~下一站,幸福

Guest heliane_maine22

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in love with this drama...its really good but too bad there barely and happi parts in it...I'm so sad it's going to end next week...lol I think Ady and Vanness makes a good couple!!! lol :D

Guest Aznbabiix

i was really bummed out that there wasnt AC this week..

but then i saw vanness and xiao xiao bin on that superstar show (ii forgot what it's called LOL sorry >.<")

& that totally made up for it because xiao xiao bin was SOOOO cute on there ! =)

cant wait for next ep !

is it now confirmed that there are 21 eps for sure?

Guest --=WinGz=--

I love this drama!! <3 I decided to watch this because of Van Ness. I alreadys tarted watching it a month ago, but didn't have the time to watch further than episode 2 lol But yesterday I started watching it again and I just couldn't stop. I'm totally addicted to it. Today is the second day and I'm at episode 9 now.

Ady is really beautiful! I love her wavy hair. And I'm totally in love with the kid!!!! He's the most adorable thing everrrr! Each time he's on screen I just can't help but go awwwwwww omggg!!! LOL :P They make a perfect family together! Van Ness' short hair is really handsome!!! ^^

I really like the character Hua Tuo ye.. He's really a good and loyal friend. The story between him and Mo Chen is really cute! ^^

Can't wait to watch more ^^

hi shirley, congrats on getting the OST! Havent placed my order yet tho. :)

btw, do u mind translating the lines? Thanks! ;)

Is it true that AC will take a break this Sunday, bec it will be preempted to make way for the Chinese New Year specials? No way?! :)

ya..the CNY special block up the time slot but accordin to TTV programe schedule ..the esp 20 will be 120 min long from 10 pm to 12 mn^^ follow by the new serial PS MAN special

okay i will try to translate those words but it is abit hard to do such translation ~ i will try^^

* Do you remember , that day , it was raining

Taking shelter from the rain , suddenly you came charging into my world

The World , seem to become only what is within the circumference of the umbrella ,

become the gaze between us that concealed our throbbing heart

I wanted to leave , yet i cannot bear to let him be alone in the rain

that day , the rain stopped

yet the heartbeat , can never be stop *

just now i was reading the esp 20 written preview aiyoo .even when touye told him the truth ..guang xi seem to have make a decision

the esp 20 preview ~goes roughly like this

Guang Xi griveance and misunderstand towards mu cheng seem to reach an irreparable stage .

Mu cheng with exhausted heart returned to the Village together with Xiao Le . As always , Mu cheng hide her own fear and worries .as if not for Tou ye help during these six years , she cannot imagine how she will be like now . Right now , resolving tou ye 's crisis seem more important than her being misunderstood by Guang xi .

However, keeping a distance , will it let them see clearly what is truly in each other's heart ? Why even with this space where they allow each other to think more clearly , their emotions are more troubled and confused than ever

Director Fang see that there are entanglement between her son and mu cheng , She came to Mu cheng 's house where she witnessed for the first time how mu cheng lived in the village . She seem to also saw how mu cheng with her strong determination and courage .lived as a single parent who never yield to reality , With a word of I am sorry . the gap between the two women disappeared . Replacing the distance was understanding and empathy. Because they are all mothers who love their children in different ways

Love need chances , Happiness need to be cherished 。Director Fang wanted Mu cheng to understand this , dont let happiness slipped through your fingers again .dont end up like her .regreting it when it is too late

Xiao Le also promised his granny , to be the little cupid for his father and mother

Guang xi saw there is something suspicious about tou ye ' case. but even when he put in all efforts to investiage , he was still unable to find it . Chi Xi had lost that critical memory of what happen . and she happen to be the most important witness . Only when she recover what happen , otherwise there is no chances of winning the case

With the intesnive attack from the prosectutor and strong evidence provided by them , how will guang xi be able to save tou ye ? Will Chi Xin be able to rememeber everything ? Now , Guang Xi can only take a bet

Even with heart that is dead (unable to feel like a withered tree) ..but when facing Mu cheng who took the witness stand to testify for tou ye ..why does his heart still had feel such sharp pain ? however, even when tou ye told guang xi the truth about why mu cheng left six years ago ...what will that change ? Guang xi heart is already dead ...and realising that

only when he let her go . she will be able to have happiness .

And with his investigation ..he also discovered the real reason behind his father sucidice 20 years ago …He had been fooled for so long by his own assumption . now he understand how his mother had loved him and his father so deeply

the misunderstanding of 20 years ago can be resolved , what about him and mu cheng ? Will guang xi be able to release himself from chains of his wounded heart ? Will Mu cheng ,who is walking on tight rope , be able to walk slowly towards him

===============

but here is a capture from the Next stop happiness , photobook (which is another by product of this drama .the photobook also has interviews with the cast and production .and also one finale photo of touye and chi xin^ it is quite a nice collection of thoughts ...especially from the director . producer and cast . )

if i am not wrong , i think this is a scene from the finale ^^

though i hope it dun stop at this scene^

spoiler for Mucheng and guang xi

CLICK

the captions which are the lines for this scene read like this

MC : do you know ,that six years ago , in this church , what did i say to GOD ?

GX: What did you say ?

MC : I do

^rem that scene when they were at the church six years ago .when guang xi say i do . she didnt respond .but in her heart..she already said it ^^so she is telling him now ..that she had said I do ..six years ago^

Cant wait to see AC ep 20. Whatever they say about the rating... or how it goes... Still AC for me is number 1best drama of the decade.

Thanks for the preview...Do you have a preview with eng sub pls.

MC: what should i cook for Guang xi and Uncle Gary when they are here tomorrow

XL: Beef rice !!

XL: And then Guang xi will be very happy and that's how you have Xiao le !

(HAHAH ..he should er stop calling his father by name but it so funnie how mu cheng covered his mouth when he said that how you got me ! he think the beef rice make his father and mother ahem ...happy together )

Da ZAi! Help!

TY: Did you ever told him how much you care about him !

when you were frightened , it was ren guang xi who gave you courage

Now, it is his turn to be frightened . shouldnt it be your turn to give him courage

Guest happyshirt

I started AC a while back but the later episodes got draggy so i lapsed but ep18 and 19 now have me hooked again. i loved the interaction between Fairy Grandmother and XL. So sweet. The suspense for ep20 is killing me i need to know how things will resolve themselves. i'm sooo frustrated with MC Why couldn't she just tell him why she pawned the ring??? GX is a nice guy he would have understood. ggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrggghhh

Guest ducklinq

Hello, I'm new here. :)

I've been watching AC since they released episode 1 because I accidentally clicked on the trailer while on Youtube and once I saw it I could resist but continue watching. :D

I was in Taiwan in the Holidays and there I saw barely any commercials or banners for AC while other dramas I saw at least 3 for each everyday (on buses, tv, billboards.. etc). O____O'

I think AC must be a good drama to be so well known in Taiwan like that! ^^

Episode 20... the end is coming soon. Q.Q

from shiny cheng/AnD forum

◎ 2/20 Sat. 13:30~14:30 The Behind the Scenes of Autumn Concerto be aired on SET

◎ 2/21 Sun. 22:00~00:00 Autumn Concerto ep 20. be aired on TTV for 120mins.

◎ 2/28 Sun. It may air Autumn Concerto ep 21(the end ep.) and P.S Man ( the new drama without VanNess)

For your reference. Good night......

Guest Maryagrazia

From what Cpopaccess says in the article, the 20th episode is the second last one. The 21st will be the last, but it's not clear if it will be a shorter episode like the one of "fated to love you" or if it will be one of regular lenght. ^_^

Guest --=WinGz=--

^

^

oh gosh I can't wait to finally see the last 2 episodes!! I'm really curious as to how it will end ^^

normal_3_9.jpg

1_2.jpg

ep19_15.jpg

05_3.jpg

0-3.jpg

Credit as tagged

<3 Wing

Guest ailiguan

I just wanna check something: When did Hua Chi XIn start to speak perfect Chinese? I thought she has always been using

Taiwanese Chinese.

Edit: There's really episode 21!

Hey Guys!

So is there really 21 ep ? Im glad but kinda depressed too haha SUCH A LONG WAIT before the FINAL happy ending we were waiting for for months :P

Question!

Does anyone knows where to find or has the piano sheets of Autumn's Concerto ost ? The instrumental etc. Maybe its because i dont know chinese and so how to find it but i always find every korean music sheets i want.. but chinese is impossible for me.. :P Or maybe it doesnt exist ? THANKS A LOT!

Hey Guys!

So is there really 21 ep ? Im glad but kinda depressed too haha SUCH A LONG WAIT before the FINAL happy ending we were waiting for for months :P

Question!

Does anyone knows where to find or has the piano sheets of Autumn's Concerto ost ? The instrumental etc. Maybe its because i dont know chinese and so how to find it but i always find every korean music sheets i want.. but chinese is impossible for me.. :P Or maybe it doesnt exist ? THANKS A LOT!

i think there might be some piano sheets ard because i saw youtube has someone playng the music on piano ..

yes there is another 30 min next week ....sigh .sometimes i dun understand man ..is he being abit too careful , or abit too insecured , or just abit too stubborn ..or he just need more evidence .he should heed his mother advice ......there are different kind of love .but whatever is it right or wrong ..you cant deny the sincereity of love .. my advice to him dun treat love as like you are in court ...you need evidence ? you cant really judge as well ..but i guess he really need her to say it ..but why is he running so far away ...at least now he realise one woman really love him ..his mother ...that misunderstanding is cleared .. the father had an affair with his student in the university ..such a scandal was foreced to hush hush by the director fang's family .so now he know the truth ..that his father was the one who was responsible for his own death .since he choose to pursue his so called true love ..and die for it ..

btw that tou ye suddenly is such a good love adviser !~you should have say those words so much eariler ..(chris wu should really get a drama of his own ..)

so sad when mu cheng say he doesnt even want xiao le : the divorce agreement was very generous ..he say he will give up custody of xiao le as he know the child is the most impt to her .but just that every weekend to go to taipei for a visit since the granny might missed the grandson .and he will even buy that house for her , the one she is staying now ...tsk tsk .this time is really feeling like he is giving up ...lol too funny thought the gary .why does he provide so much information like he is there in USA for potential posting in NY and that yi qian is there in USA also !!

next esp ..it seem there is a trap ..tsk mr ren will be lead to a trap just like what happen in ""destined to love you"" you are my destiny mu cheng will say to him ...no matter what kind of choices we make ..the possibility of us falling in love ..will never change i suppose she want to say

btw ..did i ever say that stempmother of mu heng not coming back , i was wrong ..i think she is ..unless it is also part of the scheme ..-;; but otherwise . she is guang xi new client ..who asked him to be incharge of her will

PS: hmmm thayt PS man .i really cannot imagine xiao xiao bin being bai xin hui 's son @@!!!! but that Blue does has a way with kid, hope this time the script is better than his last attempt with that happy life ..but if this drama is starting on 28 feb 10 ..then what time is the next stop esp 21 ? er i forget to note down what was in the preview for the timing

Guest Maryagrazia

But sorry, I don't know chinese. How does GX reacts when TY told him the truth? He says he wants MC to say that truth to him directly?

But sorry, I don't know chinese. How does GX reacts when TY told him the truth? He says he wants MC to say that truth to him directly?

ah no , he didnt really say that but just what i think since i am trying to figure him out .that man has a very strong wall to break ..i think he just feel so insecured .and he think he is making the right decision for her sake .of being free ? he keep thinking this is the best solution for the two of them and that he think she had make the choice again and it is still not with him but i dun really recall she had said yes to what he plan to do . --;; ....tsk

anyway here is the rough translation of what he say

at the court , after the case , TY thanked him for his help and said that he owe him one , but guang xi say it should be him who need to thank TY for what he had done to take care of mu cheng and xiao le . only till today .he realised how much TY had done for the two of them is more than he can ever imagine . So there is no need for TY to thank him for today case .But TY say that regardless of what happen .six years ago guang xi saved mu cheng . today he helped him .so it proved that guang xi is the one who is capable of taking care of mu cheng and xiao le ...but guang xi respond to that bitterly : that only showed i am a good lawyer ..other then that i am nothing

TY : what do you mean by that ?

GX : what i mean is that as a lawyer , i had send you back to be with mu cheng and xiao le. And so my responsility is over . So i hope you will continue your responsility for these six years and take care of them

TY : Did i hear you correctly ?

you want me to take care of your son ?

you also want me to take care of your wife !

then what are you suppose to do ?!

( haha i like this line and his tone )

GX : i will clear it up with mu cheng

At first , i have insisted that she stayed by my side because i thought we can make changes but at the end , we end up hurting each other

Six years ago , mu cheng was right. i am not really the one who she can relied on , the one who can give her hope for tomorrow . you are the one who can

TY : LAWYER REN! It cant be that, till now you still dont get it ! the reason why she left you ?

[to be continued ] ^^^

Archived