[sitcom 2005] Can Love Be Refilled? 사랑도 리필이 되&#4520

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gosh ... this thread is really full of link requests only ... i guess people just don't like discussing this drama? :lol:

anyway ... i thought episode 6 was really funny with sora (?) misunderstanding shin (?) as being interested in her.

just saw episode 7 two days ago ... mi-joo's new female colleague is soooooooo fake~ o.O ... i don't blame mi-joo for feeling jealous over the attention she's getting ... and boy that new girl is so stuck up too. i was going way to go william when he puts her down. :lol: no wonder mi-joo is so happy ... finally someone with good sense even if it's bratty william. i hope they have more scenes soon.

anybody else find that oppa guy who wanted to break off with mi-joo & then wanted to get married really funny? ... so is he really rich? he's so urmmn... dirty looking though :x

bjs (the elder sister)'s faux de pas with sora is really funny too in episode 7 ... the incident with the ufo & then bad mouthing of william not knowing he's sora's brother ... kakaka ... this reminds us never to blab without knowing how the other party stands ... but their making up is so sweet though.

maybe it's me but i wish the guy they choose to play bjs's ex-husband is someone else ... this guy's acting is just sooo bland ...

I'm watching it AND I <3 IT1 I mean I sometimes skip over to the HYUN JOONG and MIJOO Parts! In episode 11, was !!!!!!!! SO HOTT AND THE BANANA MILK PART WAS SO CUTE BUT IT MADE ME MAD!

did william & mijoo's relationship get more screen times by 11? hehe ... it's so cute how bratty he was & the way she bosses him around.

Guest hot_saranghae

woo...thx for episode 14!!!

I can't wait to watch it cuz I watched the extra at the end of episode 13....Jungmin and HyunJoong is gonna start appearing!!!!

and they were school rivals!! >.<

~Rina

Guest lunagal

gosh ... this thread is really full of link requests only ... i guess people just don't like discussing this drama? :lol:

anyway ... i thought episode 6 was really funny with sora (?) misunderstanding shin (?) as being interested in her.

just saw episode 7 two days ago ... mi-joo's new female colleague is soooooooo fake~ o.O ... i don't blame mi-joo for feeling jealous over the attention she's getting ... and boy that new girl is so stuck up too. i was going way to go william when he puts her down. :lol: no wonder mi-joo is so happy ... finally someone with good sense even if it's bratty william. i hope they have more scenes soon.

anybody else find that oppa guy who wanted to break off with mi-joo & then wanted to get married really funny? ... so is he really rich? he's so urmmn... dirty looking though :x

bjs (the elder sister)'s faux de pas with sora is really funny too in episode 7 ... the incident with the ufo & then bad mouthing of william not knowing he's sora's brother ... kakaka ... this reminds us never to blab without knowing how the other party stands ... but their making up is so sweet though.

maybe it's me but i wish the guy they choose to play bjs's ex-husband is someone else ... this guy's acting is just sooo bland ...

I do agree with you cutie- I wish that more ppl would discuss the drama rather than just request for links.

Mi Joo's ex is I think studying to be a barrister/lawyer, and thats why Mijoo's sister and brother in law were fawning all over him.

The guy who plays Jin Joo's ex is actually a comedian. He is part of a comedic duo- I forget the name.

But is Ootchatsa, He wears a sunflower on his head. I think this is his first foray into dramatic acting. As a comedian- he is hilarious.

Somewhere along the line, I think Sora and Shin are gonna get together. Shin is Waaaaaay too protective of her and jealous of the time Sora spends with Jin Joo.

Archived