• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hot_saranghae

a little news abt HyunJoong and the kiss scene^^

News translation on Nov 05,

“ Kim Hyun Joong feels about his first kissing scene”

Kim Hyun Joong says that he would not forget the first kissing scene. On KBS 2 sitcom “Can Love Be Refilled”, he plays a Pro golfer named William and there will be a kissing scene with Han Mie whose role is someone who works with the sports equipment company. Hyun Joong feels nervous about the shooting of his first kiss on the show since the beginning. The other SS501 members have phoned in to give support. Also, he says about a scene with him lying on road and the pavement is very cold.

The sitcom will start airing on KBS 2 at 9:25 pm on Nov 07, 2005

Credit: wanwan4u@Doubles and wen@ Pre*m

~Rina

Guest jingjuna

yay lol i wanna see hyung joon with no shirt on >.< lol

thank you creidesca for the clubbox links every day!!

i hope ur clubbox turns gold!!!!!!!

wow ... this thread is full of upload/link requests & thank you only. lol

anyway ... episode 4 was kinda serious ... makes me wonder how is this a sitcom :unsure: ...

anyway i like episode 6 ... the nerdy guy that likes mi-joo is just so eeewwwwwwwwww ... i can't believe the 2nd sister thought she should accept his proposal. duh~

i wonder if it's really a coincidence for mi-joo being assigned william's manager? maybe he's already interested in her after that impromptu kiss? :rolleyes:

i just realised that guy whom the manageress thought is interested in her was in the drama lawyers ... he looked kind of different here.

Archived