[sitcom 2005] Can Love Be Refilled? 사랑도 리필이 되&#4520

s@nbi

[KBS] Kim Hyunjoong, Hanmin, Byun Jungsoo etc...
KBS Sitcom 사랑도 리필이 되나요? -- Can Love be Refilled? Air Date: November 7th, 2005 This airs right after KBS Sitcom 'Old Miss Diary' refill01.jpgHomepage Open http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/refeel/main.html CAST The Three Sisters s_con10415.gifHong JinJoo (Byun Jungsoo) -34 year old Party Planner -a returning single who wants to succeed in her work s_con10416.gifHong SunJoo (Kim Taeyun) -32 year old House-Wife. -Married for 7 years and has a daughter -Even though she is a house-wife she has a dream of her own s_con10417.gifHong Mijoo (Hanmin) -The youngest -Out of the three sisters, she is a 27 year old original single -Was obessed with soccer so she became a sports agent -Wants to become a sports manager someday The Guys s_con10418.gifKang Dongwoo (Jung Chanwoo) -34 year old Food Columnist and English Teacher -He gets married to Jinjoo after dating for 8 years -But he gets divorced with Jinjoo after 2 years of marriage s_con10419.gifChoi SangTae(Byun Woomin) -SunJoo's husband -Finished MBA and works at a company -Gets recognized as a elite worker at his job -But recieves love from his wife, Sunjoo at home s_con10420.gifWilliam HJ Lee (Kim HyunJoong) -Was born during his parent's world trip in Europe -Got the name William in Europe -Showed talent in golf as a child -Is weak in shot games so he has put down his golf clubs as of now -Is full of himself so most coaches don't want to take him -But he changes as he meets Mijoo Other Casts s_con10426.gifYoon Dooshim (Lee YoungLan) -Mother of the 3 sisters -Mother dies in a car accident -Got married to a guy that was 12 years younger then her just for love -Wasn't able to make her dreams come true but she is living with freedom in heaven -Their mother has a mystery that hasn't been solved s_con10424.gifLee Sora -34 year old -President of S Gallery -Believes in UFOs and likes cartoon character cards -Sister of William HJ Lee s_con10427.gifChoi Aena -Daughter of Sunjoo MORE CASTS Update SS501's Park JungMin to Join the Cast of KBS Sitcom 사랑도 리필이 되나요? -- Can Love be Refilled? SS501's member Park JungMin is going to act with his team member, Kim HyunJoong in the sitcom. Park JungMin plays the role of a PGA Pro Golfer who is rivals with Kim Hyunjoong as well as his elementary school classmate. Park JungMin is appearing in the sitcom starting the 11th episode. Park Jungmin always lost to Kim Hyunjoong who showed talent in pro golf since he was a child. He always spent his life as 2nd but he succeeds in the U.S PGA and returns to Korea. After returning Park Jungmin tries to bother and ruin Kim Hyunjoong's, an unknown golfer, life. Basically he plays the role of a meanie person or a bad person if you want to call it like that. Synopsis The Situation Drama "Can Love Be Refilled?" airs after KBS 2TV Sitcom 'Old Miss Diary'. "Can Love Be Refilled?" airs on November 7th and it shows modern love, the compatibility of marriage and humor though the marriage and love of 3 sisters. The main 3 female characters has trendy jobs like party planner, Food Columnist and Sports Agent. PICTURES Translation credits: Sanbi credits to KBS
  • Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cococrust

dang. all the singers are acting these days.

Yeah... Well I could understand why. Singers need to keep their exposure when they are not releasing any albums. This is evident in a lot of the Asian countries (HK,TW particularly). I dont know why its not really seen in the US market (few singers turn to acting).

Guest danny4rang1004

Yeah... Well I could understand why. Singers need to keep their exposure when they are not releasing any albums. This is evident in a lot of the Asian countries (HK,TW particularly). I dont know why its not really seen in the US market (few singers turn to acting).

its cuz americans are spoiled and they get paid so darn much.

they dont need to do extra work. they can live it up.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

what are you tlking about.. tons do it. examples: mandy moore, britney spears(but she bombed.. big time), beyonce, J Lo(but I think she originally acted), Kelly Clarkson :mellow:, Jessica Simpson, Ashanti, Aaliyah, and I read in a magazine that Justin Timberlake is considering a movie.

Archived