Palty Hair Dye 411

Guest ayoboo

Guest mo0nstarr

hi!

first time posting in this thread!

I have recently bleached my hair using Palty: Gold Brown Hard Bleach

I accidentally stayed for about 25 min and it turn out really bright.

Here's the picture:

I really want to tone it down and was wondering which palty dye can achieve a lighter brown color instead of being blonde?

For example like this one?:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xttgVo1mno8/Suj9Epq7eYI/AAAAAAAAAIs/9enWJ-Vp13M/s400/tsubasa+(5).jpg

or

z210658112.jpg

Will milk tea brown turn it green? My hair is about the same shade as yours...

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mo0nstarr

auroev

wrote:

»

HEY GUYS!

I dyed my hair jet black 2 or 3 months ago, will Palty hair dye work on my hair, or do i have to use the Palty bleach?:0 PLease answer my question thanks so muchD:

Guest I_play_with_dolls

mo0nstarr said:

auroev

wrote:

»

HEY GUYS!

I dyed my hair jet black 2 or 3 months ago, will Palty hair dye work on my hair, or do i have to use the Palty bleach?:0 PLease answer my question thanks so muchD:

Guest mo0nstarr

Lovinyou615 said: Has anyone tried their Sparkling blond bleach hairdye yet? I'm planning to bleach my hair with it cuz i want to dye my hair much lighter (my color is super dark brown now with roots showing). I know it will turn out yellowish, so do I have to dye it with another hairdye with the word 'ash' in it? And does a western hairdye (such as Garnier) work on my bleached hair so i will get the results as i wanted? I'm asian btw :D

Guest mo0nstarr

Lovinyou615 said:

purple.ribbon

wrote on 08 January 2011 - 11:11 PM:

i used their

sparkling blonde

like a million timess cause i wanted to go lighter as well, but i went from dyed black hair so it took me literally four times before i could get it a light blonde. And i didn't dye it with another hair dye cause in all the reviews i read no one else did, hahaha. But basically here's the colour chart of my sparkling blonde experiance, hahaha. (p.s sorry for massive pics)

original colour:

*quoted image*

first dye:

*quoted image*

second dye:

*quoted image*

it went a really bright orange colour cause i think i didn't leave it for long enough :S

third dye:

*quoted image*

this time while dying, i used a hairdryer to give it heat in hopes that the bleach would work better, and it got lighter, but in the sun there was still a hint of orange

and finally after dying four times, i got to this colour:

*quoted image*

and become a barbiee~ ;]

then i bought

honey brown

and it came out this colour from my sparkling blonde:

*quoted image*

but then when i went japan the palty was so cheap i had to change my colour and i bought

raspberry macaroon

and it came out this colour: imma link it cause the photo is chat, but for the sake of showing the colour i shall use it

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs118.snc4/36238_10150122599837317_750827316_8155997_1588062_n.jpg

anyways, i think if you use sparkling blonde on any hair besides black dyed, you will get to your blonde quicker and less orange than mine. ;]

Guest mo0nstarr

meisaeteurn said: I just dyed my hair with Caramel Brown last night.
It came out nicely, and even evened out some of the tones in my hair! ^^
It didn't leave my hair damaged. This would be my second time dying my hair with Palty.

My hair was light prior to dying, which is probably why the color came out close to how it looks on the box.
I bleached my hair with Palty's hard bleach Gold brown a few weeks ago (which i posted about a few pages back)

Anyways, here are pics. I left it in for about an hour.

BEFORE
sorry these are the most recent pics i have of my hair before dying
2i9tvnr.jpg2md599v.jpg

AFTER
it's actually light irl than in the pic lol
2rdgn5s.jpg

pretty close to the color on the box ^^
51gc49RdxUL._SL300_.jpg

Guest mo0nstarr

Eekay said: If I use Sparkling Blonde Hair Dye, will it fade after a couple weeks? I don't want to dye my hair if it does.

And is it okay if after dying my hair with Sparkling Blonde, to dye it again with a slightly darker color?

• 3 months later...
Guest sakumar

So I have virgin black hair and I have been thinking of dying my hair with the rasberry macaroon color.  According to the box dark will turn to a nice shade of dark brown that is somewhat reddish which is what I am going for.  However I have read in different places of people using palty on their virgin hair and it going to a shade closer to the box color.  Suggestions?  I really don't want to end up with hair as light as the box color. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tvbfanatic

I don't know if this has been asked before but I would like to dye my hair the same color as Gong Hyo Jin's in Master's Sun. Does anyone know what palty hair dye I should use? Thanks!

• 3 months later...
Guest alearia

Hi! I would like to achieve Seohyun's hair colour here:
Seohyun-and-TVXQ-for-CeCi-girls-generati
I have virgin black hair. Can someone tell me which Palty hair dye I should use? Thanks! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gusgowl

So. I'm kind of new to this whole. self dying hair thing..

I currently have dyed red hair that I had about for 5months ish now..
(I got it redyed about 2months ago)

And I wanted to save money now from going to the salon
So I bought Palty dye in the color Bitter Cappuccino..

Would it be able to color the red .?

What color am I expecting to see as a result..

How long should I leave it on for ?

Thank you in advance !

gusgowl said: So. I'm kind of new to this whole. self dying hair thing..

I currently have dyed red hair that I had about for 5months ish now..
(I got it redyed about 2months ago)

And I wanted to save money now from going to the salon
So I bought Palty dye in the color Bitter Cappuccino..

Would it be able to color the red .?

What color am I expecting to see as a result..

How long should I leave it on for ?

Thank you in advance !

• 1 month later...
Guest ChristopherN

So I've had this red hair for about a month now. Originally I was blonde, then I used Loreal's Red to get my hair this color and I'm kinda tired of this red dye with all the college interviews I've been having. Any ideas what color I should dye it to next (preferably a Palty-based color)?I was thinking I could go red to blonde, or red to brown, or use Marshmallow Ashe and pray I get silver LOL.http://instagram.com/p/kTgByiPR4L/
kTgByiPR4L

• 1 month later...

I don't how helpful this is, but I get mine from asian supermarkets like Ranch 99 or Ocean Supermarket. Though I only use it to bleach my hair since my hair is hard to dye. One round isn't enough so I need to do 2 usually, otherwise not even. Just know whatever color you dye your hair, if it's black/dark to begin with, even with bleach, your hair will still be a darker than box despite what the asian model looks like.

• 4 months later...

Archived