Palty Hair Dye 411

Guest ayoboo

Guest jackie100

Can anyone tell me how to retouch my roots with Palty Caramel Brown? I used Caramel Brown previously but roots are showing.  Will I still need two boxes or just one for long hair?

Do I put it on my roots first and if so for how long before I dye the rest?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ciaolovely

I need some help!
I've always dyed my hair since day 1 with Palty. Recently, I've noticed that when I dye it (Pure Natural), it comes out kinda reddish...not really my look! Anyone have any colours they think would work well with my red undertones? I want it to come out a nice brown (like Dannie Riel's? haha), not a dark red!!thanks!!

Guest myomyo

i recently brought palty from HK and i just realized after coming home that I dont have the tube component. Is there anyway I can find a substitute? I'm super disappointed :(

I have natural dark brown hair, but I dipdyed my hair teal and now I have dyed my hair black again.
If I use Palty now, will my virgin hair become a different color than the bleached, dipdyed, now-black-again hair?

Guest Aliiq

I have a question, so I have dyed my hair those western brands hair dyes... my hair is dark brown i dyed it forst to chocolate rush, nothing happened except when there is light then i just recently dyed it dark red violet. There is still no difference, i mean even with the light it looks black and apparently there's just this angle where red is visible, but not really that much. 
I was wondering is it possible to bleach my hair with palty bleaches? would it turn my hair orange?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest heyitzjenn17

Has anybody ever used the palty golden brown bleach ?? im gonna try it since i heard it works well on asian hair all these time ive used like loreal paris and garnier and barely showed up so im gonna try that one . did you guys get good results on this box?? 

Guest jieee.

Elise93 said: I have natural dark brown hair, but I dipdyed my hair teal and now I have dyed my hair black again.
If I use Palty now, will my virgin hair become a different color than the bleached, dipdyed, now-black-again hair?

Guest iammrskwon

will palty sakura creamy give me this kind of result?
SAKURA-CREAMY.jpg?et=ksKxiWLmHdzPeHdjIf1
i dyed my hair 2 months ago with chestnut brown color and i want to have this kind of hair color. i was wondering if palty sakura creamy would give me this result. please help me!~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jmj0121

Hello everyone!
I consider myself a complete amateur in the topic of hair dying. I dyed my hair for the first time with Loreal's Lightest Golden Brown about half a year ago. It was a lot darker than I expected and resulted in a color similar to the girl's hair on this site: (http://weheartit.com/entry/10503952) Since then, my hair has stayed the same color, but my new black roots have grown in at the top.  
I would really like to dye it to a somewhat ashy light caramel color as shown by the girl in the first two photos on this site: http://www.hellousdaily.com/2012/02/21/hairstyles-pictures-–-pretty-center-parted-korean-hairstyles-with-long-hair-for-girl/ 
Would it be possible to dye my hair to this lighter color using Palty without bleaching? and if it is,what color(s) would you recommend? (Due to the natural condition of my hair, I'm afraid of what bleaching may do to it.) Sorry for the multitude of questions!  :P

Guest jmj0121

Just yesterday, I applied Palty's Bleach in Gold Brown to my hair, but it came out an alarming orange/yellow color. I read other posts and reviews, and now I'm really confused. Is Palty's Bleach in Gold Brown a bleach, hair dye, or both mixed together? Am I supposed to dye my hair with another dye after using this product to get the exact color I want? 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Sky1430276451

Hello, I need help with choosing a dye
Right now my hair is a auburn brown/orange ish (I dyed my hair before my original hair color was a darker brown)
I want my hair more to the red side but not too red. Any ideas of which dye I can get?
From auburn brown/orange ish to a little bit of a tin of redish brown?

THANK YOU in advance~ =D

Guest mularice

I have 2 spare boxes of unopened Palty Milk Tea Brown hair dye. If you live in the UK or Europe and are finding it difficult to find, message me as I am looking to sell them.

(Sorry if this isn't allowed)

Hello! I'm new to hair dying and I was wondering if someone can help me. XDI want a medium color of brown without it fading into an orangey tint color. o-oI want something like this: l_p0015351851.jpgI want the darker brown she has, not the orangey tint on the ends.
I never touched hair dye before except when I dyed my cousin's hair. My hair is virgin and it's black. It's also wavy and very thick and long.Here's my hair straightened, you can see how long it is and it's a little longer now: mobile2.jpg
Will I need 2 or 3 boxes of palty? o.o I layer my hair myself, but haven't done so in a few months, so it's crazy thick now. XD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest L0VEKPOPL0VE

im going to die my virgin black hair next week and i dont know if i should bleach it first or if i have too. this is the colour i want to achieve
-----> 657332315_1295525245.pngcan anyone please tell me if i should bleach or not and what box dye i should choose? and im pretty tan for a asian and i was wondering if anyone has anyone other colour suggestians that would go well with my skin tone?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yangmama

I' ordered caramel latte to dye my hair with later this month *^u^*
One question though. I heard palty takes better on dirty hair, by the 25th Oct when I'm planning to dye my hair I wouldn't of washed my hair for a month as I've been on confinement after having my baby.Would my hair be too dirty to dye or should I wash and dye?

Guest xFloOwuffBB

yangmama said: I' ordered caramel latte to dye my hair with later this month *^u^*
One question though. I heard palty takes better on dirty hair, by the 25th Oct when I'm planning to dye my hair I wouldn't of washed my hair for a month as I've been on confinement after having my baby.Would my hair be too dirty to dye or should I wash and dye?

Guest nameless

I colored my hair about two months ago, highlights/peekaboos were done with the golden brown bleach, and after that I used creamy caramel all over my head (including bleached areas) with creamy caramel.
BEFORE:color was from another palty box, I don't remember which one though ):DSC_0315.jpg
AFTER: DSC_0351.jpgDSC_0379.jpg

Archived