Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

1 hour ago, lucifercorner said:

@hibiscus23 awesome & ultimate gifs:wub: Oh, my poor heart:blush:

you can post them everyday:) We completely lose the ability to think when we see his perfect face & smile  >3

@lucifercorner buddy glad you liked them i'm also a huge fan of gifs :lol: esp if it's him or other actor/s i like! LOL too many handsome ones, it's just too much to bear! hahahaha yup i'll try to look for some more & i won't get tired of posting them hahaha just wait guys!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@lucifercorner thanks buddy for the info oh so @nonski is the gifs expert here woah i'm so in luv with gifs & that one posted is one of them esp with PHJ in it! He must love kids and the picture really says a thousand words! lucky is his future wife! :wub: if i go back for a vac in SK, i would wanna meet PHJ for sure, i don't care if i'm not able to see some of the scenic spots, he alone would suffice! :)

lols mine are more of clips as it is easier to post on IG, I don't need to convert but I also have some gifsets I will post later.  I will also share the clips I made like this one

• Like 3

Hello to all... So nice to see this thread alive with comments and updated... :wub: Thank you everyone..

Actor Park Hae-jin Honored for Charity Work

2017083001206_0.jpg

Actor Park Hae-jin has been named the winner of the Seoul mayor's award for services to the community.

The Seoul Council on Social Welfare said Tuesday that it acknowledges Park's consistent commitment to charitable work and donations.

The award ceremony will be held at the Seoul City Hall on Sept. 5.

"Since 2011, Park has made donations worth W1.7 billion including some for the victims of the sunken ferry Sewol," Park's agency said.

source

• Like 4

@hibiscus23 If you don't mind crime , actually one of PHJ's best work is Bad Guys. I have seen most his dramas,  I think Bad Guys & M2M are my favourites. 

Anyway enjoy oppa's charms

giphy.gif

@nonski @lucifercorner Miss the M2M thread & this man. Nice to see you guys keeping this thread running...

Edited by Guest

@triplem  @nonskiI am yet to find a drama to  fill the hole that MxM has left me with...Agent K is such a swoonworthy heartthrob & 

Now that you mentioned, i should re watch Bad Boys. Can't wait to watch Saja & CITT movie.

Also happened to watch the trailer of C-drama 'Men friends' & really loved it. Hope they broadcast it soon

@irilight thanks for joining us. So proud of him!

@hibiscus23 the gif is from the drama Dr Stranger

PHJ's ad for Jayjun. I love them & hence thought of sharing

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, lucifercorner said:

Also happened to watch the trailer of C-drama 'Men friends' & really loved it. Hope they broadcast it soon

That has been taking forever to broadcast yeah...I think political problems (SK-China) has delayed it's telecast, I remember seeing that on My Drama List as well as the trailer. So is there any progress?

Is this the one ?

http://mydramalist.com/14008-secret-society-of-men-friends

2 hours ago, triplem said:

That has been taking forever to broadcast yeah...I think political problems (SK-China) has delayed it's telecast, I remember seeing that on My Drama List as well as the trailer. So is there any progress?

Is this the one ?

chingu-ya! @triplem missed you!

I had been focusing on PHJ on IG, made my blog exclusive to him alone!

Yes Society of Men - friends was shelved and we don't know if it will ever air.  It is entirely due to political reasons.  THAAD issues and more.

You should be on IG! 

Spoiler

chingu, i think the triplem IG handle is yours, right? anyways sarang_haejin of IG posted your GIF and thank goodness for watermarks, I asked her to credit you triplem at soompi cuz I am not sure if the triplem IG is yours and it is private.  I almost stopped coming to soompi.  The reason... The darn drama contest and I think I will be never be friends again with dhakra, he was such ans richard simmons! Anyways, I was with doctors and we withdrew after the first round.

• Like 2

@triplem i'll endure it when it comes to PHJ hahaha thx for the tip, i wldn't wanna miss any of his projs so i'll just keep one eye closed LOL @irilight my long time chingu here nice to see you again, i'm a toddler for PHJ like our chingu here @lucifercorner so hope u come again and thx for that article, his generosity is overwhelming & deserves to be recognized for that! @nonski woah pls keep it coming - it's never enough to see him be it stills, gifs, vids, etc.

• Like 4

[STARCAST] "I will pray for you"... Park Hae Jin his heart is so warm.

141315303_1.jpg?type=w430_q70

My name is Churing,
and I’m 4 years old.
I love rabbit dolls.

141315539_2.jpg?type=w430_q70

continue reading here

http://m.star.naver.com/PARKHAEJIN/news/end?id=7740219

Also, this is Park Hae Jin's StarCast on Naver,

http://m.star.naver.com/PARKHAEJIN/news/list

you can get news, photos and Vlive here and post them here

to copy a picture from there and anywhere just right click on the photo and copy image address then post the address/link here.

DO NOT FORGET TO CREDIT RIGHTFUL OWNERS

• Like 4

thx for that little girl's photo, she's so cute & lucky for her to be helped by our guy! TTYL chingoos

Spoiler

am sorry if some of you are a fan of that lead actress (can't even recall her name) but i read somewhere that the drama wld've been well received if the lead actress was not her & i agree, i dunno but i just can't like her for some reason :) i hope he doesnt fall for her in real life :( but what can we do if he does, whoever he chooses we'll support him!

i'm sorry (edited now) but didn't realize i forgot to mention w/c drama it was - Man to Man lead actress (open spoiler)

• Like 3

Hi @nonski :heart:...I actually see you on IG but I'm using my personal IG. That triplem IG is not mine. Lol!!  I cannot maintain so many social media accounts. Thanks for asking sarang -haejin to credit me. I'm ok with them using it. I watermark my gifs anyway, plus I do them for fun. 

I follow you on tumbler ( my handle is triplem3m) which I use to host my screen shots for dramas I'm watching. But I don't have many posts there. 

@hibiscus23 Sorry but what is TTYL? 

6 hours ago, triplem said:

Is this the one ?

@triplem  Yup. No idea about the progress though. I really liked the trailer.

Looks like a negative role and full of bromance.

@nonski  We never get tired of his pictures:blush:GOOD VIBES ! :love::heart::kiss_wink:

Loved this pic. don't know the details though. some help @nonski

• Like 4

11 hours ago, nonski said:

thank you @irilight for joining us!  Haejin-ah needs more love from Soompiers!

Thank you @nonski. And I totally agree with you.

11 hours ago, triplem said:

If you don't mind crime , actually one of PHJ's best work is Bad Guys. I have seen most his dramas,  I think Bad Guys & M2M are my favourites. 

Thank you for the recommendation, @triplem. I am watching now M2M on Netflix. After that will watch Bad Guys (which is now on Netflix too...:wub:

8 hours ago, lucifercorner said:

I am yet to find a drama to  fill the hole that MxM has left me with...Agent K is such a swoonworthy heartthrob & 

Now that you mentioned, i should re watch Bad Boys. Can't wait to watch Saja & CITT movie.

@irilight thanks for joining us. So proud of him!

Thank you @lucifercorner.   Still watching M2M. Did they now say that his new drama 4 Sons will highlight somewhat a preview to Agent K? Am I mistaken?

8 hours ago, triplem said:

@triplem, my understanding is that all CDrama with Korean actors have been put on hold indefinitely. One had even gone so far as to replace the Korean actress with a Chinese actress, so that they can move forward.
I hope this will not happen to Park Hae Jin's drama....

Below is an older article - from August 16 -  but I did not see it on this thread. (apologies if I am wrong)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nana up to romance Park Hae-jin in Four Men

nana_01.jpg

Man, this is going to be one confusing love triangle (pentagon?). Upcoming romantic thriller Four Men has an offer out to Nana (The Good Wife) to join Park Hae-jin as the female lead. This is the show that was touted in earlier reports to be the prequel to JTBC’s Man to Man, which also starred Park Hae-jin and aired from April through June this year.

Read more on Dramabeans

• Like 4

5 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@irilight my long time chingu here nice to see you again, i'm a toddler for PHJ like our chingu here...
his generosity is overwhelming & deserves to be recognized for that

Thank you chingu, @hibiscus23. I was so happy to see you here. Yes, we do seem to like some of the same actors and drama :). Yes, indeed. I was so happy to learn more about him as a person, who truly cares and shows it. He is far more than a handsome and very capable actor. He really is a man I look up to - in the way he conducts himself.

Thank you for the video and the gifs from you and the @lucifercorner.

below is another Dramabeans article about the upcoming drama.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Park Hae-jin’s Four Men to be prequel to Man to Man

parkhaejin-fourmen-prequel.jpg

Read more on Dramabeans

• Like 4