Polaroid Cameras

Guest sillypanda

Guest raspb3rry

it wont be 200 when its released in the us in a month or two, the 7s is like 70, the 25 is around, and im pretty sure this will be under 150, prob around 120-130

Well, on this website, it says it's around $165 USD for the camera (http://www.killahbeez.com/2010/09/06/fujifilm-instax-mini-50s-cheki/), but probably be a bit less on eBay.

Probably better to stick with the 25. This one is slightly smaller than the 25 (more compact I guess), has a self-timer and continuous shooting mode (film is a bit expensive for this?).

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NYCballad

My mini 25 should be coming in tomorrow! Super excited :)

I got the white mini 25 and 20 prints for $110. Not a super great deal, but I couldn't wait to buy this camera any longer hehe.

Guest nobody knows

if youre in american the films can be bought online at a lot of shops, i still buy almost all of my film off of ebay where shipping takes like 2 weeks but it still seems to be the cheapest. also a little heads up but in hong kong this was just released with a future us release soon, the instaxt 50s in piano black. fujifilm-instax-mini-50s-030810-1.jpg

I don't care how much it is, it looks seeeeexy ~ :wub:

too bad I'm too poor for its sexiness

Guest NYCballad

tumblr_la1a5i08pB1qcm25xo1_400.jpg

It came in yesterday! It's amazing, and the pictures are actually really sharp. Almost went through half my packet already lol.

Guest quinwa_gelatin

What do you guys think about getting the fujifilm instax (non-mni)?

Is it as good as the mini? Or is the bulkiness not worth that larger pictures?

I can't decide Q____Q

Guest mikeyle

What do you guys think about getting the fujifilm instax (non-mni)?

Is it as good as the mini? Or is the bulkiness not worth that larger pictures?

I can't decide Q____Q

the size of it will stop you from taking it with you to places. Its good if you want to take pictures at home or at a party, but you will really have to plan because its really big.

Guest green.teax

Does anyone know what the cameras that f(X) got in F(x) Koala in the 2nd or 3rd episode?

I believe they're Polaroid cameras, and they look so cool :]

• 3 weeks later...

I found this site that sells the instax 50s.

http://store.uniquephoto.com/e/index.php/traditional-photography/fuji-instax-instant-system/fuji-instax-mini-50s-instant-camera-black-uses-instax-mini-film-fjf0835-16102240.html

Is the price considered very cheap?

I want to get it, but I'm afraid the shipping charges will be expensive.

Guest mizzlinhie

http://store.uniquephoto.com/e/index.php/traditional-photography/fuji-instax-instant-system/fuji-instax-mini-50s-instant-camera-black-uses-instax-mini-film-fjf0835-16102240.html

I just ordered an Instax mini 25 from them. I used the free shipping code. I think it was FREESHIP10. Try it and see if it still works ^^;;

Btw, wats the different between the 25 and 50s?

Guest staccato

http://store.uniquep...5-16102240.html

That seems like a very good price to me! The camera costs at least 150+ everywhere else I've seen.

I just ordered an Instax mini 25 from them. I used the free shipping code. I think it was FREESHIP10. Try it and see if it still works ^^;;

Btw, wats the different between the 25 and 50s?

I found a very good comparison chart on the ebay seller u-japan's page.

97059458.png

Guest Melitus

I emailed them and they said the shipping cost costs 80 USD (I live in Singapore). T.T so expensive.

Use gmarket, ship from Korea for 10$...

The pictures are much clearer than polaroids. It's pretty surprising, actually.

lol; the makers of instax and the new polaroid '300' are the same in partnership, same camera, but they just changed the name to polaroid to make it more expensive

plus instax and 300 can use the same film :)

Guest PRINCE KYARII

what does "focusing __cm to infinity mean"? how much the focusing stretches up to? o_O so does that mean instax 50s (60 cm to infinity) is better focused then instax 25 (50 cm to infinity) or is it the other way around?

or is it not a big deal since there's close up lenses?

howwww useful is the mirror in the instax 25 anyway? =P

what does "focusing __cm to infinity mean"? how much the focusing stretches up to? o_O so does that mean instax 50s (60 cm to infinity) is better focused then instax 25 (50 cm to infinity) or is it the other way around?

or is it not a big deal since there's close up lenses?

howwww useful is the mirror in the instax 25 anyway? =P

it means that the subject you're taking will be focused if it's placed __cm away from the lens. further subjects will also be in focus, such as when you're taking a photo of a landscape. the instax 25 is able to take focused pictures at a nearer distance (50cm) as compared to the instax 50s (60cm).

with the close up lens, items that are 30cm away from the lens will be focused.

i think the self-mirror in the instax 25 is quite a good gauge when you want to take photos with a few friends. but i read somewhere that for the mirror to be more accurate, the camera has to be inclined? that's what my friend does. not very sure if this is true though.

Guest PRINCE KYARII

it means that the subject you're taking will be focused if it's placed __cm away from the lens. further subjects will also be in focus, such as when you're taking a photo of a landscape. the instax 25 is able to take focused pictures at a nearer distance (50cm) as compared to the instax 50s (60cm).

with the close up lens, items that are 30cm away from the lens will be focused.

i think the self-mirror in the instax 25 is quite a good gauge when you want to take photos with a few friends. but i read somewhere that for the mirror to be more accurate, the camera has to be inclined? that's what my friend does. not very sure if this is true though.

thank you so much :)

so the instax 25's focus is a bigger range?

does that mean the basic only thing the instax50 exceeds at is the slick look if it?

inclined?! ahh seriously? xD wahh.. hahah

^

yeah, the range is bigger for instax 25.

haha i can't find the site where i read about the mirror, so my information might not be true. haha.

i think the instax 50s has this slow flash feature? so the background will be brighter or something like that. i think the instax 50s is just a little more "manual" than 25. there's the lighten / darken options for you to choose when taking photos with the 50s. and there's a timer option, which allows you to take 2 consecutive shots too. the 25 doesn't have the timer.

Guest PRINCE KYARII

^

yeah, the range is bigger for instax 25.

haha i can't find the site where i read about the mirror, so my information might not be true. haha.

i think the instax 50s has this slow flash feature? so the background will be brighter or something like that. i think the instax 50s is just a little more "manual" than 25. there's the lighten / darken options for you to choose when taking photos with the 50s. and there's a timer option, which allows you to take 2 consecutive shots too. the 25 doesn't have the timer.

ahhh i see

i guess it's not a huge difference

do you think the instax25 is better for its price then the 50s is?

coz i just ordered the 25.LOL

i hope that mirror thing isn't true lol..

anyway thanks for your info! :)

Archived