Polaroid Cameras

Guest sillypanda

Guest fallen_angel

oh thanks that helped! just a shame i cant fully read korean to know how to navigate pages... lol has anyone actually bought their mini 25 from korea? is it worth it or should i just get it online? ebay is so expensive these days...

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wendy1430265887

If you already have a Mini 25, is the 210 worth it?

I have been debating whether I should get the 210 or not...

Guest Wendy1430265887

Would I get any use out of the 210?

I just wanted to get it for bigger pictures...

Guest amanda101

i've been contemplating on getting the mini 7s(chocolate) for a very long time as an 18th birthday gift to myself :D

but i cant help but think since the mini 25 is an upgraded version of the 7s so it has to be better right?

here are the list of things i've been thinking about and i hope that this thread could help me with

the pros and cons:

7s

nice colours, cute body shape, manual functions BUT bulky, no self portrait mirror

mini 25

lighter, auto functions, dual shutter release, auto extension lens BUT colours are boring and i dont like the shape

i would really like anyones' opinion on which one i should get.

if this would help, im choosing between these 2 because i go to places alot but i wouldnt want to bring along my canon 500D everywhere so im choosing between these 2 as an alternative to take really nice memorable pictures also between the auto and manual functions, im more of a hands on person and an auto camera would really kill the fun when i take pictures so is the mini 7s an advisable choice for me? but if so are there shops selling the self portrait mirror lens separately cos it would be really helpful and i live in Malaysia :D

your advice would be much appreciated :DDD

Guest 0oyokisuo0

^ mini25 all the way, you will not regret it! =X

oh my case/bag came!!! i loooove it.

4637359558_0bde24a4f5.jpg

the 210 is HUGE, not portable at ALL

Would I get any use out of the 210?

I just wanted to get it for bigger pictures...

lmao, yea it is huge -_- once you have like mini25, 210 does loose its attractiveness. its also harder to get use to because the lens comes really far out and theres more distance between the peephole and the actual lens. but i still like to use it occasionally, oh and its great for group pictures too!

I'm just gon share more pictures for comparison

4637572317_6189523cef.jpg

4549989358_ea8a7ee503.jpg

4649347898_aeceff3aa1.jpg

4648844775_fe4a49620d.jpg

oh and btw, all instax film are write-on-able with sharpies or glittery gel-like pens from asia!

Guest toGETherONE

I bought my mini 55i in Japan, and am thinking of getting another one. Was contemplating [mini] 25 simple white or 210 wide, ultimately, I will enjoy a 25 more further down the road. I can trust a few ebay stores if I stop taking my annual Asia trips to shop.

I have too much fun w/ a metallic sharpie or white-out pen on my mini-polaroids.

*** ATTENTION ***

You can switch any photo into polaroid instantly by polaroin.com

TRY IT !

Guest xmichellee

I just got mine yesterday~ lovin the colours of the pictures! but the films are so expensive D:

DSC07789.jpg

Guest yoko102308

this is the way polaroid is doing business now, they are no longer a company that manufactures their own items, they pretty much just own 'ideas' and have other manufacturers build their products. With these polaroid 300s fujifilm is obviously still making them but now with the higher price they just have to give polaroid a small cut whenever they sell a product.

Polaroid is a brand name that americans trust because its been around for so long, itll be much easier for a mom to buy this camera if she sees it at target as a polaroid then if she saw the exact product labeled as a fujifilm.

I'm so late finding out about this! Eh, I only want the film for my old Polaroid.

& personally I would buy the Fujifilm because I'm used to Japanese brands.

So is the original film for older Polaroid cameras not coming back? I went to website but i only saw film for the new 300.

Guest mikeyle

the only instant film being made today is for the fujifilm instax line and now the polaroid 300 line(which is the same as the instax line, just rebranded), the only way to get film for the old polaroid cameras is to buy from the impossible project and theyre honestly pretty expensive and from what ive heard a little tricky to use.

For the person trying to decide between the 25 and 7s, i cant stress how much better the 25 is than the 7s. The 7s isnt really a "manual" camera, you just have the option of changing the flash brightness by 4 different levels, you can also kinda do the same with the 25 because it has a "lighten" and "darken" feature that controls the flash and a "fill in flash" button. the 25 is much smaller and more portable and its lighter.

Guest YHTAAAC

Has anyone tried buying off gmarket? any comments on it? and is it cheaper?

edit/ also i if buy film for the 7S will it be compatible with the mini25? S:

Guest mikeyle

the 7s, 25 and 55 all use the same film, just make sure the film says mini instax on the box before you buy, the other bigger instax film will say WIDE on it

Guest Wendy1430265887

^ mini25 all the way, you will not regret it! =X

oh my case/bag came!!! i loooove it.

%7Boption%7D4637359558_0bde24a4f5.jpg[/g]

Where the heck did you get that?!?! It's so darn cute!

Nevermind. Found it on ebay.

How much did oyu get yours for?

The one I saw is 21.99.

Guest CaramelSweetie

Should I just buy the instax 25 at urban outfitters? Because it looks like all the prices on ebay are ranging from 150~200s anyways.

Guest 0oyokisuo0

Where the heck did you get that?!?! It's so darn cute!

Nevermind. Found it on ebay.

How much did oyu get yours for?

The one I saw is 21.99.

yeap, with shipping that is the price. i'm pretty sure it's the only store that sells it :D

Should I just buy the instax 25 at urban outfitters? Because it looks like all the prices on ebay are ranging from 150~200s anyways.

lol why? you can get the hello kitty special edition plus 30 film for only 132 on ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com/hello-kitty-instant-camera-fuji-instax-mini-25-30-films-/150452742226?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_FILM_CAMERAS&hash=item2307aea852#ht_1476wt_911). you can also get it at Adorama (http://www.adorama.com/FJI25.html) for $100, free shipping and get it before bing ends cashback in july!!

Guest mikeyle

there are at least 3 us websites that sell the instax 25 for under 100 with shipping for like 5-7 dollars, try the websites: adorama.com, uniquephoto.com and bhphotovideo.com , i personally got mine from adorama and with a couple packs of film for roughly 14 a twin pack.

Guest Batgirl

@yelieu

Yes! They are 100% reliable. They are a really popular camera website.

And i actually bought my instax mini 25 from adorama.com for only $95 shipped total! I also bought 20 shots for $13.75. So don't buy the cam+film pack on adorama. Add the camera separately, then add the film separately to your shopping cart

All ebay prices for the mini 25 is a RIP!!! I'm so glad i actually went all over the internet before i bought it on ebay. And $158 on urbanoutfitters? What a joke. I never buy stuff on UO unless its on sale. I've even seen their clothing being sold way less on other websites.

I already went through my first pack today :) and it makes me sooo happy. LOL. I'm like practically ready to drop $65 to get 100 shots.

update: checking out the other links in the thread, uniquephoto.com sells the mini 25 for 15 cents less. Lol.

My shots:

32257_416197269920_513139920_4191068_8031368_n.jpg

32257_416196474920_513139920_4191057_667070_n.jpg

32257_416197764920_513139920_4191074_1424607_n.jpg

32257_415924149920_513139920_4185095_4671856_n.jpg

I got my deco stickers on ebay.

I'm right now considering putting swarovski crystals over the entire front my my mini.

Archived