Polaroid Cameras

Guest sillypanda

Guest yelieu

thanks! i ended up getting my mini25 from adorama and then 100 exposures all from amazon for 182$. can't figure out if that's alot or not, but to me it was well worth it.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Batgirl

thanks! i ended up getting my mini25 from adorama and then 100 exposures all from amazon for 182$. can't figure out if that's alot or not, but to me it was well worth it.

Next time, try ebay. You can get 100 shots for $65 :D

Guest CaramelSweetie

Oh :huh: guess I haven't been looking right. Thanks for the recommendations!

Hopefully I can get it sometime this summer. ^_^

I'm kind of interested in buying the fujifilm mini 25 or 7s....but still waiting/hoping that new 600 film will come out from Polaroid...I went to ebay/the impossible project website but gaddd one pack is like over 20$!...T___T *wheeps*...anybody have extra film they want to give me??? lol

Guest mikeyle

are there any other colors for the mini 25?

i've seen orange and thats about it

ive seen it in orange pink blue and all white

Guest chopstix_pudding

Aww man. I should have never clicked on this thread. Now, I'm tempting to buy one. I guess, I'll have to save up! ^^

What's the size for the lens of Fuji Instax Mini 25 Camera?

Guest JJ no Baka

would it be cheaper to buy the mini25 in the states online or in hong kong? : )

thanks

In Hong Kong, you'll be able to haggle, I believe. So you might be able to get a better deal from there. I got my 7s from Shanghai and I was able to haggle it down from 100 to 70 USD.

Guest lovemelody.

^

okay thank you : )

and would it be better to buy packs of film in bulk on ebay or in hong kong? haha sorry, i'm visiting hk in a few days : )

Guest Batgirl

On ebay, 100 shots are $65 (mailed from HK actually). So if you can find a better price than that in HK, go for it.

What's the size for the lens of Fuji Instax Mini 25 Camera?

60mm

are there any other colors for the mini 25?

i've seen orange and thats about it

check poster below

would it be cheaper to buy the mini25 in the states online or in hong kong?

If you can find it cheaper than $95 in hk, then buy it. Adorama.com has it for $95 shipped.

Guest Batgirl

Does anyone know the cheapest and reliable site to buy Fuji Instam Mini 10 batteries?

I found one for $16 something + shipping that includes an charger for the batteries.

Is that worth it?

Lol no.

You dont have to get the same brand. Just google "CR2 batteries"

google shopping results

Obviously better brands will last longer and be more expensive. But looking at that, you can buy 2 duracells for $8. YOu can probably find it at your market too

37308_419375464920_513139920_4276083_732911_n.jpg

Guest JJ no Baka

^

and would it be better to buy packs of film in bulk on ebay or in hong kong? haha sorry, i'm visiting hk in a few days : )

Bulk is definitely better. Try to haggle with them on that too. Be like, "Since I'm buying 5 packs from you, can you give me a cheaper price? Maybe 5 for 30 (USD)dollars?" If you feel like it's not worth it to buy it in store, buy it through ebay. I got 100films (10pack) for 66$.

Guest yannie

^

i bought my 7s and films from hong kong recently (less than a month ago)..thought this might be helpful to you :)

my 7s was $488 HKD and one pack of regular white films was $48 HKD (go look around Mong Kwok, that's where we found them for the cheapest!)

Archived