Polaroid Cameras

Guest sillypanda

^ The mini 50s piano black does look captivating, but I personally own a mini 25s (white) and I love it like there's no tomorrow. But if I were you, I would rather own a mini 25s, even though the mini 50s have little more "upgrade" functions, but it doesn't make a huge difference (compare to mini 25s).

I have my mini 25s for about a year. Now, I have an urge to upgrade it and buy the instax 210.

But I want to ask if there's any soompiers who own a instax 210? if so, can you give some review, opinions about the camera? thank you :)

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mikeyle

^ The mini 50s piano black does look captivating, but I personally own a mini 25s (white) and I love it like there's no tomorrow. But if I were you, I would rather own a mini 25s, even though the mini 50s have little more "upgrade" functions, but it doesn't make a huge difference (compare to mini 25s).

I have my mini 25s for about a year. Now, I have an urge to upgrade it and buy the instax 210.

But I want to ask if there's any soompiers who own a instax 210? if so, can you give some review, opinions about the camera? thank you :)

210 is a good camera, great to have at parties and around the house, but seriously the biggest problem it is its size, if you havent seen one in person try to find one before you buy online, its a lot bigger than most people expect. I dont take it anywhere unless im going there specifically to take pictures.

Guest aisukuri

has anyone bought the instax mini 25/50 in japan?

my friend is going there in a few weeks, and i want to get her to buy one for me since it'll probably be cheaper there ^^ can anyone tell me how much they should be around in japan? also film prices?

thanks (:

^

yeah yeah! i'm really curious too cause i'm going to japan during my easter break ^O^ and i really super duper-ly want one LOL also, the film expires right? so it wouldn't be wise to buy a stack of them if u dont plan on using it soon after purchase?

Guest ♥AegyoAngela♥

Hey guys >< well i have the Fujifilm instax mini 7s ~ i have posted in this thread before i got it and i was convinced to get it lol and i love it so much!! the pictures turn out really well but recently the exposure indicator button broke.... like it works completely fine, i can still take picture just the swirly button is stuffed >.<

and the worse thing is my mum threw away the box! so thats the warranty out the window T^T

Does anyone know where i can get it fixed? probably have to take it to the head office but Would they charge me a lot of money ? also has this happened to anyone b4?

ahhh.... desperately want to get it fixed.

Guest MiSs L.E

Just got mine yesterday night for $80, secondhanded. The only thing was that the previous owner had kept the camera in a red bag and it stained the body pink, concentrated on the sides. It bothered me at first, but the more I look at it, it's not vivid red, so it's fine. Plus, she took it to the Grand Canyons with her boyfriend/husband for a trip and so the camera's got some history ;]

img8040b.jpg

Guest forgivenx

I realised that polariod cameras usually produced overexposed photos of the subject. Is there any way to take a photo with the subject and background equally exposed (esp when in dark surroundings)? D:

Guest .basic.

I got the Instax mini 25 for christmas. =)

I'm almost done with one film pack and about to be on my last one of ten films .. :tears:

Anyways for some reason my pictures don't turn out as I see through the viewer..

My boyfriend always takes pictures of me and they turn out as he sees it.

But when I take pictures of something.. it seems as if it's out of place. ..

So I don't know if I should look through the viewer than tilt the lens up a little or what. ..

Do anyone know any good technics on taking good pictures with the instax 25?

Guest ashleyx

Hey!

Where do you guys get fujifilm instax film for cheap? It's so expensive but I heard some people find good deals..

Anyone know of any???

Guest whiterainbowx

I'd say that the best place would be eBay. The cheapest I've seen it on eBay is $6.30 per pack of film (63c per shot), and it's always cheaper to buy in bulk than in single packs.

• 2 weeks later...

i renember polaroid was aposed to come out with a new vers of their polaroid instant cameras with the 600 film early last year.

i only see a fujifilm replica (prob cause they're collaborating now) - the polaroid 300

what happened? im confused :(

are they saving the other cameras for later?

i want polaroid 600 film for my instant camera dammit :( i know the impossible project is making it but it takes them a long time and film is reallyy expensive. i want polaroid to produce them again roarr O:<

Guest fly_away_love

Just wanted to leave a comment for the people who are deciding between 25 and 50 (piano black)

I found that there IS a huge difference when taking pictures

I was in a store with my friend and she has the 50, and mine is the older model 25.

We took one picture on mine and one on hers, and hers came out a LOT better. (We were in the exact same spot, same lighting.)

the colours on the 50 come out a lot more vibrant whereas mine looked a bit pale in comparison. Her picture came out showing colours very close to the ones in-store, whereas mine had more of a white-tinge to everything.

So if you're willing to pay the price for piano black, I'd definately recommend it!

Guest mikeyle

are you sure you didnt have your flash on a different setting? My friend has the 55 which is pretty much the same as the 50 and our pictures are pretty identical.

Just wanted to leave a comment for the people who are deciding between 25 and 50 (piano black)

I found that there IS a huge difference when taking pictures

I was in a store with my friend and she has the 50, and mine is the older model 25.

We took one picture on mine and one on hers, and hers came out a LOT better. (We were in the exact same spot, same lighting.)

the colours on the 50 come out a lot more vibrant whereas mine looked a bit pale in comparison. Her picture came out showing colours very close to the ones in-store, whereas mine had more of a white-tinge to everything.

So if you're willing to pay the price for piano black, I'd definately recommend it!

So if i kinda like that olden day kinda look, i should go for the 25? but the 50 will have better quality? are u sure? I heard most people find it the same ^o^;;

Guest cheryltsl

hi there, i own the polaroid camera mini 7s. was wondering why is it that sometimes when i take photos, the image turn out black but sometimes it'll be ok? it never happened to me before so is there smth wrong with the camera or the film?

Guest mikeyle

hi there, i own the polaroid camera mini 7s. was wondering why is it that sometimes when i take photos, the image turn out black but sometimes it'll be ok? it never happened to me before so is there smth wrong with the camera or the film?

this problem could occur if youre opening the back of the camera where the film is, this would ruin the current photo, or maybe youre blocking the lens with your hand? because the viewfinder and lens arent connected.

Guest DOLLYJ

I recently got the mini 7s for my birthday! I'm already finishing up the packs it came with! Is it possible to ask where is the cheapest place I could purchase these films online? It's terribly expensive!!

Archived