• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mighty_cindy

Hi Julie and Amy welcome back :D because the two you still manages to come here despite your hectic schedules here are some threats, Enjoy! :D

Finally YT vids that are english subbed

Oguri Shun & Mizushima Hiro Interview Part 1/2 (English Subtitles)

Oguri Shun & Mizushima Hiro Interview Part 2/2 (English Subtitles)

AMARENA SCANS

02ae702d.jpg

dce2bbe8.jpg

58f8c2f2-1.jpg

bb437467.jpg

credit as tagged

SWITCH SCANS

cover_l.jpg

03.jpg

llz02.jpg

credit: so-happy

Guest _nancie

with the recent interview and stuff seems like hiro and shun got along together very well, the drama is thier first collaboration right?

Guest mighty_cindy

with the recent interview and stuff seems like hiro and shun got along together very well, the drama is thier first collaboration right?

They were both in Hana Kimi, Hiro played Nanba, dorm leader in Shun's block. They were not that close during Hana Kimi days, Shun's closer with Toma Ikuta.

Aryssa, I hope that the casting is true but I guess all the articles coming out are still rumors until Shun officially announces the cast. There are so much attention for Surely Someday and expectations are very high, I hope that it will turn out great.

Some more magazine scans...

091012-SC-1.jpg

091012-SC-2.jpg

091012-SC-3.jpg

091012-SC-6.jpg

Guest blackvelvetfever

Hi Julie and Amy welcome back :D because the two you still manages to come here despite your hectic schedules here are some threats, Enjoy! :D

Why thank you dear. :lol:

Thanks for the smoking hot pics. :P

Some threats haha, sure threaten me anytime with anything Shun-related ;)

I really love that cast list Shun has teehee.

I hope it'll be official. ^_^

Pwahaha, Haruma <3 Thanks aryssa. (:

Guest taikogirl91

goodness it feels good to come to this thread!! sorry i haven't really been on it for awhile..i'm drowning

with mid terms and exams T.T

but thank you Amy, Cindy, aryssa and Julie for constantly posting up news on our lovely shun!!

i thought it was adorable how haruma stayed over his house playing video games ^^ and the fact that shun

is always so close with his co-stars is a plus too =]

that one picture of shun with his partially permed or curly hair made me go O.o...he looks much better with how his hair is right now lol

can't wait for his new movie to come out!! :lol:

Hi my dearest sisters...Cindy, Avis, Julie and Aryssa...

Avis, study comes first huh! That's your obligation as a student and the rest of you gals too..Ganbatte kudasai ne...

Cindy, as usual, thanks dear for the lovely pics..

Thanks aryssa for the Arashi clip..got to watch it when I get home.. :D Oh yeah, the Tokyo Dogs is out! Well, we get to catch it on dramacrazy or at least mysoju, IF they plan to upload and sub it.. B)

I think am gonna give you some more of my collections, probably HYD season 1... :) what do you think?

Thanks aryssa for the Arashi clip..got to watch it when I get home.. :D Oh yeah, the Tokyo Dogs is out! Well, we get to catch it on dramacrazy or at least mysoju, IF they plan to upload and sub it.. B)

I think am gonna give you some more of my collections, probably HYD season 1... :) what do you think?

you're welcome.VS arashi looks real fun.jun vs shun. B)

TD's rating for the first episode was 18.7%....not bad. :)

Timelessub is going to sub the whole drama, definitely going to download them all! :D

HYD???hontou-ni? *faints*

you know i never said no so YES2000x... :lol:

EDIT : just checked dramacrazy.they're going to sub it! :D

the subbed first episode will be released on saturday *well, probably* in the mean time go and check out the raw ones.

Guest lucbabe

Hi all, does anyone know where can I find a English or mandarin subbed version of the VS Arashi games? I sadly dun understand Japanese.

Thanks!

^ Thanks aryssa, I was looking for that clip.

you're welcome.enjoy the clips and if you are a member of vox don't forget to thank the one who upload the clips! :)

lucbabe

hi there...i don't think the subbed versions are up yet since the episode just aired yesterday.if there is any, i'll let you know. ;)

Guest taikogirl91

^ omgoodness thank you!!!

i watched the 2nd one during the summer..but i forgot what site i had gotten it from! T.T

so yayyy i can watch the movie again during winter break!! :)

Archived