Guest avinn

Hello avis, cindy, enay and aryssa..how are you doing gals.. :)

Here comes the reason why he has to put an end to the ANN show..this is like a second movie for the year that he has to put so much effort on..

gambarre Shun-kun :D

Oguri, Nagasawa star in mountain climbing movie "Gaku"

Fri, March 19, 2010 (12:56am EDT)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Around the start of this year, it was revealed that Shinichi Ishizuka's mountaineering manga "Gaku: Minna no Yama" is being turned into a live-action film. Now, the starring cast has been unveiled as well: Shun Oguri (27) and Masami Nagasawa (22).

Osamu Katayama ("Heat Island") is directing the movie. The manga, which won in the 54th Shogakukan Manga Awards last year, follows a young climber named Sanpo (Oguri) who is a volunteer for a mountain rescue team. Nagasawa plays Kumi, a newcomer to the team.

Oguri is said to have had a fear of heights, but he overcame it during his training for the role, which he started at the end of December under the supervision of a professional mountain guide. Last month, he made it to the top of the 2.76km-tall Mount Io, despite freezing temperatures, heavy winds, and snow. Nagasawa, who also underwent training in the snowy mountains, had to cut her long hair by 30cm.

Other cast members include Kuranosuke Sasaki (42) as the rescue team chief, Takuya Ishida (23) as another team member, Atsuro Watabe (41) as an air rescue pilot, and Yoshie Ichige (59) as the manager of a mountain cottage.

Actual filming for the movie started on March 14 and is expected to last until July. Theatrical release will be sometime in 2011. The total production budget is said to be around 1 billion yen.

source: Tokyograph

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mighty_cindy

welcome back AMY! I miss you! so that's why. he can't host ANN anymore. i miss shun too. what does he look like right now? any change in hairstyle?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest blackvelvetfever

Omgsh, haven't been in this thread since ages ago. :o

I can't wait for the new movie :D

His profile picture on his official site has changed

34y2x5k.jpg

He's looking sexy xD Although, he should start to shave soon haha.

I think they're releasing a Making of Surely Someday DVD. Or so I think, my Japanese is quite limited haha.

「シュアリー・サムデイ」メイキングDVD発売!

タイトル:「監督小栗旬×映画 『シュアリー・サムデイ』~マジに面白いもの作ろうぜ~」

発売日:2010年7月2日(金)

価格:1,995円(税込)

品番:DABA-0687

発売元:「シュアリー・サムデイ」製作委員会

販売元:角川映画

他、詳細は下記サイトをご確認下さい。

★小栗旬MOBILEにて絶賛予約受付中!

是非ご利用下さい!

* 映画「シュアリー・サムデイ」公式サイト

* 関連リンク:小栗旬

Source

I wonder what Shun is up to nowadays...

Guest Lilybell07

Hi! minna!

I'm new to this forum and site ( well not that new because I read all comments in the 98 pages of this forum since like January). I've been a fan only and uniquelly of Shun since 2008... anyways hajimemamini coopere! I'm looking forward to talking about my husband wahahhahaha j/k I mean our lovely Shun...

I wonder what Shun is up to...I want him to make a come back or something..I miss him on screen so much especially because I only enjoy a drama or movie when he is acting in it (^ . ^)

OH my gosh! one more thing. There is a poll on dramacrany.net about "who is more awesome, Shun or junnosuke(kat-tun)" and it's bothering me that the kat-tun dude is winning hgisldufhgpuaeyhfohg$%$&% lol..I don't know if it's illegal in this forum to post this, but if you wanna suport Shun you're more than welcome to (^ . ~)

ps. sorry if my sig is too huge lol(if it displays lol)

Guest Lilybell07

Hi girls! and maybe boys?

For those of you who have not watched Shun and his crew opening in the Yubary festival it's already on youtube...here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0l6qBmUDU8...feature=related

Also, for those of you who have not watched Tajomaru it is already on dramacrazy.net ;)

Lastly, on the batttle I mentioned before of Shun vs. Junno(kat-tun) at dramacrazy.net, Shun is loosing big time..I was just wandering who felt my pain...

Guest avinn

Lilybell07

Hello there..welcome to the thread...

Thanks for the update on Tajomaru...I've been longing to watch it..

Anyway, I believe Shun is currently busy with the filming of drama and stuff so we don't get to see him that often anymore..

Just another note...you have to resize your banner before Mods CATCH you!!! :)

So he likes hot girl not the innocent nice looking one like Yuki in TD. Though Yuki in TD and him would have been a cute couple :). He has so many different hairstyle but I like best in the one in TD, clean, cool, sophisticated and sexy yeah :)

So he likes hot girl not the innocent nice looking one like Yuki in TD. Though Yuki in TD and him would have been a cute couple :). He has so many different hairstyle but I like best in the one in TD, clean, cool, sophisticated and sexy yeah :)

i totally agree. like his hairstyle best in tokyo dogs.

Guest Lilybell07

Lilybell07

Hello there..welcome to the thread...

Thanks for the update on Tajomaru...I've been longing to watch it..

Anyway, I believe Shun is currently busy with the filming of drama and stuff so we don't get to see him that often anymore..

Just another note...you have to resize your banner before Mods CATCH you!!! :)

Thanks Avin...and yeah I was longing to watch it too.

Did you watch it already? If you did, hmm, I don't know but maybe you felt the same emptiness as I did at the end...hmm; is it just me or the director sucked at delivering some good sense of romanticism and passion to the expectants...the movie was lacking of a lot of Tajomaru and Ako passion moments. In short, even though Shun acted well, the movie was disappointing <_< .

Btw, is there anyway I could find his stage play Caligula? Now that's one I have been longing to watch. I'd appreciate if you'd tell me ;)

Guest dewya_21

Btw, is there anyway I could find his stage play Caligula? Now that's one I have been longing to watch. I'd appreciate if you'd tell me ;)

Hi, I'm new to this thread! You could watch Caligula on veoh, but there aren't any subs. I think you have to download the player to be able to watch the whole thing (which is in 2 parts). I tried to watch it, but i couldn't understand so I just skipped to Oguri Shun's scenes. LOL.

Guest Lilybell07

Hi, I'm new to this thread! You could watch Caligula on veoh, but there aren't any subs. I think you have to download the player to be able to watch the whole thing (which is in 2 parts). I tried to watch it, but i couldn't understand so I just skipped to Oguri Shun's scenes. LOL.

waaa thank you so much dewya_21 you're so cool...btw, I already watched it, and I think I'm more in love now 'tehelol' :wub: though I wish I could understand what they were saying...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lilybell07

Waaa..plp that don't like yamada Yu for our too hot to be true Shun, like me, are gonna be happy about this news :lol:

"Yamada Yu Moves Out of Love Nest

Nodame Cantabile actress Yamada Yu reportedly moved into boyfriend Oguri Shun's new home towards the end of last year. In January of this year, the two vacationed together in Hawaii with Oguri's family, sparking an onslaught of marriage rumours.

However, yesterday's Josei Jishin reported that Yamada has already moved out of their love nest. Oguri has also told his friends that he hasn't seen Yamada in recent days. It seems like this is the end of their two-year relationship.

According to the reports, Yamada takes their relationship quite seriously and has been keeping a close tab on her boyfriend. However, she was furious when news leaked earlier this year of Oguri accompanying a female friend to a hotel. One of the reasons why she moved out might be because Oguri is a workaholic. Earlier he was busy with his directorial debut, Surely Someday. Right now he is taking part in the movie Gaku, as well as working on the script for his second film. As Oguri wants to take advantage of the prime time in his career, he needs more time alone to focus on his work. Perhaps this is why the two decided to no longer cohabit.

Yamada gets asked about Oguri Shun at UNIQLO promotion

Model Yamada Yuu has been taking part in the presentation of the NEW UNIQLO Bratops of the 3rd generation in Tokyo. During the presentation, the topic of her living separately from actor Oguri Shun came up, which she just commented on with an "It's OK". When she was asked "Whether the topic of Mr.Oguri becomes 'Shun' ('scolded' in Japanese)", she answered with a smile: "Are you betting on it?"

On the product she said that the chances to wear the tops on the plane are great and that they were also great to wear during a date, as to herself, Yamada stated that although it would be great to wear for her own date, she was too busy. "It would be great to go to Okinawa", she answered passively, when asked about the location.

Concerning the sudden news from the media about her and Oguri living separately, she avoided the topic only stating: "Yeah, how would it be?", while calling Oguri "that person". On the other hand she would rather "like to challenge a lot of things, as the summer has arrived", looking positively ahead."

Well, as we know this are just rumors, therefore it is not clear whether they broke up or not...I mean Yu needs to give our hardworking man a break and some space if she doesn't wanna loose him. Plus, she should know better that he broke up with his ex-girlfriend because while he was really busy she was being a pain in the richard simmons ( according to the documentary of 200 hundred days with an actor, I forgot the name of it).

Btw, when I read that he accompanied a female friend to a hotel, I kinda thought of the director Korean girl (the girl that was Makino in the Korean version of handan). I mean, according to some stuff I read, Shun and the girl spent about 2 hours talking in the Yubari Festival, and took many pics together, and he said he'd like to work with her in the future, and if you start analyzing they have so much in common, and blah blah blah...it seemed as if they became good friends..so...why not speculate about them ending up together or sumthing :D

Sorry guys I'm done writing now...I have so much to comment about Shun's new love life, but I'm not that creepy :P

Guest avinn

Thanks Avin...and yeah I was longing to watch it too.

Did you watch it already? If you did, hmm, I don't know but maybe you felt the same emptiness as I did at the end...hmm; is it just me or the director sucked at delivering some good sense of romanticism and passion to the expectants...the movie was lacking of a lot of Tajomaru and Ako passion moments. In short, even though Shun acted well, the movie was disappointing <_< .

Hey Lily... :)

I have seen it finally. Anyway, Shun that I know of never had so much romantic scenes in any of his movies or dramas, at least there's one but it was just an unrequited love scene between Rui and Makino/Shizuka, still not much to brag about though. In short, I didn't expect such passionate moments in Tajomaru too. As for the movie, it didn't obviously delivered a brilliant story plot, in fact it was like a normal tv series being kept short to two hours show. Whatever it is, Shun did his best in the movie. (His role kinda remind me of Robin Hood ??)

Caligula is one of his best stage play I have ever seen. Frankly, he seems incredibly talented working on a live show rather than the recorded one.

Guest avinn

Waaa..plp that don't like yamada Yu for our too hot to be true Shun, like me, are gonna be happy about this news :lol: ]

Oh yeah?? Same here..so give me five! :lol:

I seriously didn't like the idea of Shun and Yu being cohabited in the first place. Since they were really looking forward to it, then me as a fan just have to accept it. <_<

Concerning the sudden news from the media about her and Oguri living separately, she avoided the topic only stating: "Yeah, how would it be?", while calling Oguri "that person".

Shun is really a workaholic kind of guy and I don't think he could spend 24/7 with her. Anyway, I just hope that Yu can learn to handle this matters with him and even with the reporters professionally.

Guest mighty_cindy

Waaa..plp that don't like yamada Yu for our too hot to be true Shun, like me, are gonna be happy about this news :lol:

"Yamada Yu Moves Out of Love Nest

Nodame Cantabile actress Yamada Yu reportedly moved into boyfriend Oguri Shun's new home towards the end of last year. In January of this year, the two vacationed together in Hawaii with Oguri's family, sparking an onslaught of marriage rumours.

However, yesterday's Josei Jishin reported that Yamada has already moved out of their love nest. Oguri has also told his friends that he hasn't seen Yamada in recent days. It seems like this is the end of their two-year relationship.

According to the reports, Yamada takes their relationship quite seriously and has been keeping a close tab on her boyfriend. However, she was furious when news leaked earlier this year of Oguri accompanying a female friend to a hotel. One of the reasons why she moved out might be because Oguri is a workaholic. Earlier he was busy with his directorial debut, Surely Someday. Right now he is taking part in the movie Gaku, as well as working on the script for his second film. As Oguri wants to take advantage of the prime time in his career, he needs more time alone to focus on his work. Perhaps this is why the two decided to no longer cohabit.

Yamada gets asked about Oguri Shun at UNIQLO promotion

Model Yamada Yuu has been taking part in the presentation of the NEW UNIQLO Bratops of the 3rd generation in Tokyo. During the presentation, the topic of her living separately from actor Oguri Shun came up, which she just commented on with an "It's OK". When she was asked "Whether the topic of Mr.Oguri becomes 'Shun' ('scolded' in Japanese)", she answered with a smile: "Are you betting on it?"

On the product she said that the chances to wear the tops on the plane are great and that they were also great to wear during a date, as to herself, Yamada stated that although it would be great to wear for her own date, she was too busy. "It would be great to go to Okinawa", she answered passively, when asked about the location.

Concerning the sudden news from the media about her and Oguri living separately, she avoided the topic only stating: "Yeah, how would it be?", while calling Oguri "that person". On the other hand she would rather "like to challenge a lot of things, as the summer has arrived", looking positively ahead."

Well, as we know this are just rumors, therefore it is not clear whether they broke up or not...I mean Yu needs to give our hardworking man a break and some space if she doesn't wanna loose him. Plus, she should know better that he broke up with his ex-girlfriend because while he was really busy she was being a pain in the richard simmons ( according to the documentary of 200 hundred days with an actor, I forgot the name of it).

Btw, when I read that he accompanied a female friend to a hotel, I kinda thought of the director Korean girl (the girl that was Makino in the Korean version of handan). I mean, according to some stuff I read, Shun and the girl spent about 2 hours talking in the Yubari Festival, and took many pics together, and he said he'd like to work with her in the future, and if you start analyzing they have so much in common, and blah blah blah...it seemed as if they became good friends..so...why not speculate about them ending up together or sumthing :D

Sorry guys I'm done writing now...I have so much to comment about Shun's new love life, but I'm not that creepy :P

WHAAAAT!!!!! They've broken up! I've been MIA in this thread for so looong that i've missed this news. Am I bad if I'm happy about this news even if it's just a rumor??! :ph34r:

Hi Amy!!! and welcome to the thread Lilybell07!

Guest avinn

WHAAAAT!!!!! They've broken up! I've been MIA in this thread for so looong that i've missed this news. Am I bad if I'm happy about this news even if it's just a rumor??! :ph34r:

Hi Amy!!! and welcome to the thread Lilybell07!

Hello dear.. :D glad to hear from you...

I guess most of us felt elated with this boken up news although it might be rumors... :P

Guest avinn

Shun in a new CM for Aji Panda..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o8gIa3E1AM

Watch him played around during the making...he is funny, as always.. :D

shun_panda.jpg

http://www.ajinomoto.co.jp/aji/ajiteku/#/tvcm

and here's another latest news on Sony Ericsson CM...

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Oguri Shun

Sony Ericsson Mobile for Stormy Weather

gnj1006020505010p163421.jpg

On the 1st, actor Oguri Shun (27) attended the CM presentation for Sony Ericsson's new mobile series - Cybershot Keitai S003 and Bravia Phone S004. The phones are built to last even in a rainstorm, being waterproof is their appealing feature. During filming for the CM, 10 tonnes of water was heaped onto Oguri. He said, "For about 2 days after filming, my body was aching." He did not comment on his relationship with Yamada Yu (25) or news regarding Eita's (27) marriage.

The CM airs from the 21st onwards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzdO0kfEibY

credit: unleashthegeek

Guest mighty_cindy

^ too bad it's just a rumor -_-

his star power is still strong until now ajinomoto and sony ericsson still choose him to endorse their products. i'm so proud of him

Archived