[Drama 2009] Smile, You 그대웃어요

Guest sayroo

The girl who: I thought that only Asian girls were in love with K-dramas :lol: I was wrong :wub:

nooooooooooo! in Latin America the korean wave is a boom! really a BOOM! and specially in my country cos Peru is the only country when many k-dramas were aired in our primetime ... for example when Coffee Prince was aired they had the best timeslot in our tv : 8:00 pm

and is the same with the collaborations between my country and Korea ... in latina america we have the preference to release many dramas (in the future months we will be able to see a lot of "realtive" new dramas as Boys Over Flowers, Brilliant Legacy, Painter of The Wind, My Fair Lady or Personal Taste)... even 2 months ago (and thanks to KBS ) Han Go Eun(Capital Scandal, Spring Days, A Man Called God)visited my city to film a special for the charity project "Love Request" blush.gif .

k-dramas are very famous in Peru, the rest of South America and Spain ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MarrahJanine:Yes, my phone is Nokia.

The girl who: U come from Latin America? That's interesting  :w00t: Initially I thought you were an Asian :wub: Vietnamese TVs are flooded with K-dramas and C-dramas. So boring it is! I want to see more films from other countries.

I like "My heart hurts" by Yang Sun Mi. Does anyone know where i can find the translaion of this song?

You can download the nokia theme here: Smile Honey S40 theme for Nokia  ---> Enjoy!

and visit my website, there is a Smile Honey Collection Hall page there:

Smile Honey Collection Hall (Marrah Janine On-the-Line)

another soo-in wallpaper

sooinlove.jpg

^ Wah, I really like that one! I just visited your site, but some wallpapers won't open. Just in case you're not aware of it ^_^ May I ask where you got that one picture in that wallpaper from? Really big on the left with Kyung Ho smiling and looking at Min Jung. It's for Matiz, but somehow I can only find a few pictures of them together and I've never even seen that one!

Also, is it okay if I use an avatar from your site? I'll credit :)

Hi to all, I have just resumed my

k-drama addiction and missed this.

Does anyone know where I can DL this

drama preferably through torrents.

I have already tried the link on

1st page and it says it has been removed,

I hope someone could help me... :sweatingbullets:

^ Wah, I really like that one! I just visited your site, but some wallpapers won't open. Just in case you're not aware of it ^_^May I ask where you got that one picture in that wallpaper from? Really big on the left with Kyung Ho smiling and looking at Min Jung. It's for Matiz, but somehow I can only find a few pictures of them together and I've never even seen that one!

Is this the pic that u refered to?

6e868c02b7a4463b4bfb51d.jpg

U could find all Matiz pics at here

Guest Iwillflyby

Smileyou12's account got suspended while I was having a marathon. It was such a bummer. Now I'm looking for YouTube privatized links or under the radar, something like under the name of $^^!|3 U or something like that. I can only watch on mobile so I really only have twitvid, veoh, dailymotion and YouTube as an option.

Please help. And if someone is uploading them still, please let me know. Thank you.

P.s. I'm currently on episode 16.

please does anyone have the opening theme credits? a youtube of other link would be nice. i am still watching this drama, but i was curious about the theme cause i have never seen it.

please does anyone have the opening theme credits? a youtube of other link would be nice. i am still watching this drama, but i was curious about the theme cause i have never seen it.

what theme? is it the song?

i miss smile honey.... i only watch it on my DVD :D

anyone who had a lyrics of the song MY HEARTS HURT and I CAN SLEEP, pls send give me links or lyrics:D <3

^ Wah, I really like that one! I just visited your site, but some wallpapers won't open. Just in case you're not aware of it  ^_^ May I ask where you got that one picture in that wallpaper from? Really big on the left with Kyung Ho smiling and looking at Min Jung. It's for Matiz, but somehow I can only find a few pictures of them together and I've never even seen that one!

oh ill check it.. maybe the server was down or the file doesnt exists.. hahah...

oh sure you can use it.. :) anytime....

Guest graceluv

I was totally obsessed with this drama, and I recently watched it again, I think I really liked it because it is really realistic and close to life, they act how a real couple would act, and other dramas, they are good but it is more unlikely that couples would kiss just once and stop right? Just a thought

I was totally obsessed with this drama, and I recently watched it again, I think I really liked it because it is really realistic and close to life, they act how a real couple would act, and other dramas, they are good but it is more unlikely that couples would kiss just once and stop right? Just a thought

hello graceluv ! I agree ... I totally agree.... :)

Guest ngoisaobac

Marrah, i downloaded your nokia themes but I could not open the file :wacko: Plz help me. I think there was something wrong with the link you posted here

100% agree with you

watching it again with smile and sometime tears on my face. :wub::wub:

Marrah, i downloaded your nokia themes but I could not open the file :wacko: Plz help me. I think there was something wrong with the link you posted here

you can't download it? oh wait.... here's the other link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bddwc3pkypnzf8e

it should be in .nth format and to be opened on Nokia phones ONLY... :)

Guest hanah1112

you can't download it? oh wait.... here's the other link:

http://www.mediafire...bddwc3pkypnzf8e

it should be in .nth format and to be opened on Nokia phones ONLY... :)

Oh thanks Marrah. I saved the file in my laptop and couldnt open it. I'll send it to my phone and try again.

I cant login  nick" ngoisaobac", so I have to  creat a new nickname

@Aigoo: If Iam not mistaken, this show was subbed and uploaded at vikii. net

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sleepybanana

does anyone know if SBS is going to release the U.S. DVD version of Smile, You with english subtitles soon?! I just saw Cyrano Dating Agency and Lee Min Jung is sooo cute in it!!! LOVE her!!

Archived