[drama 2006] The Vineyard Man 포도밭 그사나이

creidesca

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jnccrs

Here's Epi 10 translation but it's only halfway through the drama cos the traslators PC crashed and she couldn't watch it and so she didn't manage to translate everything.

credit to my friend : kit for translating in english :)

just highlight if you wanna read...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although the doctor and YEH's kiss wasn't successful due to OMS, OMS was still badly hurt by it.

After YEH saw OMS, she pushed the doctor away and ran back to her room. The doctor asked OMS to help YEH and guide her on the work at Vineyard.

During dinner, YEH's mum kept talking about the doctor and makes YEH feel embarassed. OMS stoped eating halfway through and left the table. YEH wants OMS to help but he rejected loudly. YEH unhappily went back to her room. OMS was looking at her view with a pitiful expression and this was noticed by YEH's mum who just came out from the toilet.

YEH's mum asked YEH if OMS is a worker? Due to the ex-gf existence, YEH wanted to stop her mum from saying that OMS is a worker. But YEH's mum asked if he has been disrespectful to her, when YEH was about to answer, the ex-gf said that she can testify for OMS as a friend.

At night, OMS was looking through his window and staring at YEH's sleeping face. He couldn't forget the scene where the doctor nearly kissed YEH. He couldn't take his eyes off YEH's sleeping face and just stared at her for a long time....

At this moment, YEH's father came by and talk to him on books about the Vineyard and they get along really well.

The next day, when everyone was helping out to at the Vineyard, YEH's family couldn't take the heat and was hiding in the car for air-condition. YEH was mad and tried to pull them back to the vineyard to help.

OMS took over the insecticide from YEH's mum, and was smiling and making jokes with YEH. However, when YEH's mobile rang, his face turned sour.

OMS had a drink and chit chat with the guy who wanted to woo one of the vineyard lady. He was feeling lost and upset.

While he was walking at the road, he saw the doctor's car with YEH and her family. The doctor stopped and said hello to him and both YEH & OMS just looked at each other with mixed feelings, until the car moved off, YEH looks at the mirror of OMS's lonely backview.

After dinner, YEH's family accepted the doctor's invitation to stay over at his place. When YEH came back home and tried to hide the truth by explaining in a vague way to grandpa, OMS sarcastic remarks provoked YEH and they had a big fight.

Ex-gf saw the fight and was feeling suspicious. She went to look for OMS at the roof house who was there staring blankly...she aked him if he likes YEH but he quickly denied and she decided not to ask further.

YEH was chatting and helping out grandpa to store the grapes. Grandpa asked YEH about OMS and she started to stammer and when she saw OMS with his ex-gf coming back together, she left to her own room.

On the second day, YEH was cleaning the truck and saw the sunflower that OMS was about to give her the day before he got mad, OMS was walking by with a big bag and when he saw her looking at the sunflfower, he rushed forward wanting to throw away the sunflower but YEH forbid him to do that, and this scene was again seen by ex-gf. At this time, YEH's family came back with the doctor and they were praising the doctor infront of OMS and he was so mad that he went to the Vineyard and left the truck for YEH to handle. YEH's driving skill scared the hell out of her family.

Ex-gf asked OMS to stop working and accompany her to go shopping.

YEH's family finally leaves the countryside.

Ex-gf was doing her make-up and told YEH that she's going to a date with OMS. YEH immediately rush to OMS's room and when she saw him wearing a shirt, she claims that she's also going for a date and blocked his view by standing infront of the mirror. But they squabbled and YEH was so mad.

OMS saw a Coffee place and he walked in without second thought.

THe village had a blackout and everyone gathered under the tree to discuss. When OMS came back and realised that YEH was left alone in the Vineyard, he rushes back to look for her. YEH was holding on to a torchlight and a stick for protection and when a hand tap on her shoulder, she hit the person real hard and he's none other than OMS.

YEH helped OMS put on some medicine without much first aid knowledge and OMS was in more pain after that. When YEH went back to her room and saw the huge doggy soft toy, she was very unhappy.

After washing the plates, she left the kitchen and OMS was waiting for her outside with a bag of coffee bean. OMS actually bought the coffeebean for her and YEH asked him how is she going to make coffee with the beans. OMS brought her to KEB's house and borrowed some stone grinder?. Both cooperate and manage to grind some coffee powder out of the beans. Both of them went back home and on the way home were still squabbling non stop. YEH made coffee for grandpa and was very proud when both grandpa and OMS praised her.

@allredndizzy:

honey, I almost got fainted not knowing your other

username here....hahahhaha.....thank you soooooo

much for taking care of this for us!

thank you all D-Fansubs Team, for all your help

and hardwork!!! :wub: :wub:

Guest vivjelly

Thanks D-Fansubs Team for your hard work. We deeply appreciate it! :wub: You guys have the best subs ever!

jnccrs, are you able to get the subs to work now?

Guest aikomidori

Here's a continuation of the translation of ep. 10 from where jnccrs left off, if anyone's interested in reading ^^

OMS's ex (sorry don't know her name) says the pest problem in the vineyard is fixed and everyone's happy. At night they're having a party with dancing and drinking.

The villagers want to do something for OMS's ex since she helped down so greatly and I'm not exactly sure what she requested here, but I think it's something like her private lab to research. The villagers agree to pay for it and say they'll be happy that she'll be closer to them. (since I guess her private lab will be near the village?)

Later when lots of people are dancing, OMS is alone at his table and sees YEH. He drags her to the table and tells her to have a drink since she worked hard catching the bugs and even though she complained alot she didn't leave for Seoul.

YEH says how before she came to the country, she expected to just relax while workers worked in the vineyard and she says she thought she would see fireflies but she hasn't seen any. OMS says he'll show them to her and they go to a quiet place somewhere and there are fireflies ^_^ Then YEH says how she wished time stopped there because she's so happy at that moment. Then she asks OMS to identify various bug chirping noises and he tells her. They have an argument where she thinks a chirping's from one bug but OMS says that bug only comes out in the fall and they argue for a bit.

OMS's ex came back home and finds out that OMS and YEH still haven't returned yet. Then she sees Kyung-Min and he has a boquet (for YEH) and he asks if YEH's in but finds out she's out.

Meanwhile YEH and OMS are walking back home but YEH's drunk so she falls and says she's okay. But then she falls again and she sprained her ankle so OMS carries her on her back and even sings for her because she asks him to. When they're almost home, they meet Kyung-Min and OMS's ex (it feels so weird calling her that..ackk) and the episode stops there!!

I can't wait until ep. 11! It's going to turn out very interesting :)

Guest jnccrs

viv no I still haven't as I said I am technically challenged. :blush: But i am still thankful regardless.

Thanks so much aikomidori for the conitnuation recap of epi 10. :)DYIIIING to see epi 11. :ph34r:

Guest vivjelly

Wow, thanks aidomidori!! I'm watching the episode and reading the spoiler at the same time to understand the plot. So, thanks a lot for completing the spoiler!

viv no I still haven't as I said I am technically challenged. :blush: But i am still thankful regardless.

Thanks so much aikomidori for the conitnuation recap of epi 10. :)

Aww...I'm sorry. :( You can still the read the transcript of the subs by just saving the link of the subs to your computer. Try that! :)

Guest aikomidori

I know that this just a tv series but YEH's Mom and brother really pisses me off. They just seem so condescending. :crazy:

OMFG I know! The way YEH's mom acts is so annoying. I want to yell at her. The brother's annoying, too and he's not cute at all <_< ! I like her dad, though. He seems like the only calm and thoughtful one in the family :D

Guest jnccrs

OMFG I know! The way YEH's mom acts is so annoying. I want to yell at her. The brother's annoying, too and he's not cute at all <_< ! I like her dad, though. He seems like the only calm and thoughtful one in the family :D

I just wanna poke her mom's eye out everytime she looks down on OMS and gives him that sour expression:lol: :ph34r:

:w00t::lol: OMG OMS and YEH's expression were priceless on the preview for epi.11. :sweatingbullets:

Guest vivjelly

Yeah, beside not liking the way the brother looks, I dislike the mom the most and since the beginning too. Her character is really annoying!

jnccrs, that's cool that you were able to watch the preview of episode 11. The link that I watched got that part cut off :(

I just wanna poke her mom's eye out everytime she looks down on OMS and gives him that sour expression:lol: :ph34r:

:w00t::lol: OMG OMS and YEH's expression were priceless on the preview for epi.11. :sweatingbullets:

Aahh... what preview? I didn't see any in the file I downloaded.... can you let us know what happened? better yet.... any possibility of uploading the preview?? can't wait til next week :sweatingbullets:

Guest jnccrs

Well the preview for epi. 11 is when OMS was giving YEH a piggyback, the ex and the doctor saw them and they had that stupified look on their faces...then YEH and OMS also had that look on their face like "oh no we're busted".

some add ons according to the chinese sub, (spoiler)it isn't a black out but the vineyard man who was trying to woo one of the vineyard lady - his vineyard was 'broken into' and all his grapes harvest were stolen, that's why jihyun went to guard her vineyard in the dark, alone, while the rest gathered at the 'meeting point' to discuss how to deal with it.

when taekki came back with the ex-gf and found out from grandpa that jihyun was guarding the vineyard alone, he immediately rushed to find her :w00t: but jihyun ended up hurting him with some sharp tool that she was holding onto, thinking that taekki is a thief...

after applying medicine for taekki, jihyun returned to her room and was very happy to see the soft toy in the room but ex-gf said taekki bought it for her, so jihyun's face turned sour immediately :lol: then ex-gf said she regretted throwin away gifts from taekki when they broke up, and she wants to keep the soft toy, asking jihyun if she can help her patch back with taekki :angry:

Guest jnccrs

some add ons according to the chinese sub, (spoiler)it isn't a black out but the vineyard man who was trying to woo one of the vineyard lady - his vineyard was 'broken into' and all his grapes harvest were stolen, that's why jihyun went to guard her vineyard in the dark, alone, while the rest gathered at the 'meeting point' to discuss how to deal with it.

when taekki came back with the ex-gf and found out from grandpa that jihyun was guarding the vineyard alone, he immediately rushed to find her :w00t: but jihyun ended up hurting him with some sharp tool that she was holding onto, thinking that taekki is a thief...

after applying medicine for taekki, jihyun returned to her room and was very happy to see the soft toy in the room but ex-gf said taekki bought it for her, so jihyun's face turned sour immediately :lol: then ex-gf said she regretted throwin away gifts from taekki when they broke up, and she wants to keep the soft toy, asking jihyun if she can help her patch back with taekki :angry:

Hahaha I so wanted that toy. The ex gf sure is conniving but in a subtle way. Maybe she'll get more agressive in later episodes..

Archived