[drama 2006] The Vineyard Man 포도밭 그사나이

creidesca

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jnccrs

Thanks for posting the clips un423524 . You are torturing me with it :lol: I am dying to see epi. 9 :sweatingbullets:

I can't stand it...I am so addicted. :sweatingbullets:

Guest jnccrs

me too.... ahh..... can anyone provide a brief summary of episode 9? I got up too late and missed the show...

Yeah that would be awesome, if someone could post a spoiler for epi 9 and just give us a little hint of some of the important conversations they had.

Guest jnccrs

Do not read unless you wanna be spoiled credit to kit for doing some translation

Epi 9. (highlight if you wanna read the spoiler)

OMS's ex-gf wishes was granted and she was greeted warmly by the villagers when she followed OMS back to his home.

When the ex-gf reached grandpa's house, she naturally went into YEH's room and occupied in her room. She even asked YEH to go out when she needs to change attire. She also enquired about the night pot (urine pot). YEH was so unhappy about shaing the room.

After changing to her white robe, ex-gf went to the vineyard and was very welcome by everyone and YEH was fed-up with OMS helping to support her while climbing up and down. YEH decided to go back home and relax abit, but grandpa asked her to gather the chickens back to the loop.

At night, they have steam chicken for dinner and ex-gf didn't like the dishes. YEH tries to act like she loves it by eating big mouthful of the chicken.

YEH was given the task to help ex-gf get used to staying at the village. When shower time, OMS carried a pail of water for ex-gf and wants YEH to help her. YEH was so mad that she went back to her room and vent her anger to the blankets.

OMS and ex was in his room having discussion and YEH was cutting water-melon and eating it with a vengence while she peep at them. She went back to her room and continue to vent her anger with an apple.

Ex-gf came back and wanted to read some books but YEH said she wants to sleep so ex-gf wanted to go back to OMS's room but YEH stop her and decided to go to the vineyard to view the stars. But infact, she went there to catch the worms. In the dark, she saw OMS and he asked her to go back to sleep. She said she couldn't sleep and when OMS apologies to her, she was even more unhappy because it feels like OMS is apologising on behalf of his ex-gf. YEH kick her own shoes while going back to her room and OMS was right behind watching her and he arrange her shoes neatly.

There was some ceremony in the village and YEH has to wash the bowls with KEB and now they're in the same boat disliking the same woman - ex-gf.

When they went back home, YEH was washing the bowls again and ex-gf was complaining about the dirty WC, and poor YEH was being ordered by grandpa to wash the toilet!!

Ex-gf asked OMS to accompany her to the toilet and YEH was right behind peeping at them. YEH tried to lure the dog with some food and hoping that it will chew on OMS gf's shoes.

OMS saw the sunflower at the farm and was deep in thought and he asked ex-gf to go ahead first. He pluck a sunflower with his knife. (he knew that YEH loved sunflowers)

OMS was singing his usual song "jin jin jin" while driving his truck back happily. Wow, his whole truck is full of sunflowers

But, at the same time, he saw YEH getting out of the doctor's car, and he immediately cover the flowers with the garbage bag.

YEH was happy to see him and wanted to take a ride back on the truck but OMS started to quarrel with her and in the end both of them had a big fight and went back on their own with long face.

OMS had a sleepless night and was mad at himself for having some weird thoughts of YEH.

OMS was done with making YEH a dressing table, but YEH doesn't appreciate his hardwork because she thought that he had made it for his ex-gf. OMS asked her if she's jealous...

YEH's family came to look for her but their car broke down so she asked the doctor to pick them up. YEH's mum likes the doctor and grandpa was shocked to hear that the doctor is her bf. YEH was sending the doctor off and suddenly he hugged her and even kissed her. And, OMS was right behind them....

Guest vivjelly

Wow, thanks for the spoiler jnccrs!! This episode seems to be very interesting!!

Thanks creidesca for the cb download!!

Guest jnccrs

Wow, thanks for the spoiler jnccrs!! This episode seems to be very interesting!!

Thanks creidesca for the cb download!!

No problem. I had to beg my friend to translate it because I was just dying to know what happened :sweatingbullets:

And thanks credeisca

Guest vivjelly

No problem. I had to beg my friend to translate it because I was just dying to know what happened :sweatingbullets:

And thanks credeisca

I'm glad you did because I can't watch this episode until a few days, so this helps me get over the withdrawal somewhat.

Guest jnccrs

I'm glad you did because I can't watch this episode until a few days, so this helps me get over the withdrawal somewhat.

It just made it worse for me cause now that I know what went on, I am desperately looking for filesend links for this episode :lol::sweatingbullets:

Guest vivjelly

It just made it worse for me cause now that I know what went on, I am desperately looking for filesend links for this episode :lol::sweatingbullets:

Hahaha...well hook me up sista if you find it! :lol: Or else, we will just have to wait for yooneunhye.org to upload this episode and next episode hopefully by this week.

Guest jnccrs

Hahaha...well hook me up sista if you find it! :lol: Or else, we will just have to wait for yooneunhye.org to upload this episode and next episode hopefully by this week.

LOL ahem :phew: if I can't find it, trust me, yooneunhye.org wont post it either because I usually post what I find at their forum...

Notice my name is on top of the video section :ph34r::lol:

Guest vivjelly

LOL ahem :phew: if I can't find it, trust me, yooneunhye.org wont post it either because I usually post what I find at their forum...

Notice my name is on top of the video section :ph34r::lol:

Oh really? I never pay attention to that...shame on me. :lol:

Archived