[breaking News!] Jaebeom Quits 2pm ! :(

Guest Mimiluvsu

Guest HERObby .

honestly, you guys say you're crying and stuff. but, i can't be sad right now. i'm soooooo furious that sadness is possibly the last thing on my mind right now. this is THE most pathetic thing i've ever seen. The netizens went as far as making suicide petitions and such to get him to leave. but, when there's an actual possibility of it happening, they put their tails between their legs, run away like cowards and apologize? Ridiculous. Jay apologized too. He knew what he did was wrong and he APOLOGIZED. but, obviously, these freaking antis are so damn hateful that they won't stop until they're satisfied. well, are you happy now? you've gotten what you wanted, so don't apologize. rejoice. rejoice while 2PM sits around without their rightful leader and the fans are devastated. i'm just...in awe that this went so far. jay was no older than 17 or 18 when he said this stuff. he was young and had just moved to a new country without his friends or family; he had no idea how to even speak the language and he didn't know the culture or like the food. so, how should he feel; happy? should he be all happy go lucky and say "oh, korea, what a joyful, wonderful place.yay!" hell no. but, those stupid netizens have never gone through that. so instead of trying to see where the hell he was coming from at the time, they jumped on him and say all types of foolishness. just thinking about it right now makes my blood boil. ugh. anyways, guys, you shouldn't be too distraught right now. we've just got to wait for JYP right now. everything rests on him at this point.

2PM Now and Forever. Always 7.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Koutarou

RT @yaebang it's official. best friend is friends with taec's cousin and she called taec.

RT @yaebang jay's leaving korea 6:30 pm korean time.

It's over. Completely over. 2PM is gone.

Those Hottest better stop him or I'll go nuts.

Guest angelfrmheaven_13

NO NO NO NO! He can't do this!

He's the leader! He needs to be in the group!

2PM won't be the same anymore without him

I feel like crying all over again..TT.TT

Please, please I really hope this is just a rumor.

Jaebummie, PLEASE STAY! T.T

Guest heavenlydreamy

Guys, be lucky he's alive. To be honest, when the anti-fans/netizens made a petition for him to commit suicide, I'm surprised he didn't. He's stressed out from everything, like people want him to die. I think leaving and getting away from the entertainment industry is the best for him.

People kept saying it's going to get better and people will forget this in a few days - well, it's only getting worse.

IT IS HARD..BUT I THINK THIS WILL BE THE BEST FOR HIM.

One of my students just ran down to tell me about it. As she put it, "if someone says something bad, Koreans will never forget it. So I'm really, really sad that my country can't just forgive and forget."

DEPRESSING words from a 16 year old.

-ginger

Guest candyapple1111

im still suspicious about whether it was his decision or not? we will never be sure. Jyp had a very successful group that was marred in scandal maybe he wanted to get rid of jay so 2pm could stay on top(not really possible w/o jae)

I don't think jae would have said no to stepping down as leader and staying in 2pm. That's not really a severe punishment

Guest kpop_lover

now that someone said it,

he should get away from all this because everything is blown out of proportion big time.

when stuff like that happens, it's better to leave.

whatever he does, i hope he'll be back soon.

Guest Euphemism

Wow, I thought it was going to die down...............

What the hell? This is insane.

2PM is not 2PM without Jaebeom.

By leaving, he's doing exactly what the netizens

want him to do. ]; It's not easy to cope with all

their hatred, but JAEBEOM, PLEASE HANG IN THERE!! TT_TT''

Don't leave us! You still have us, your loyal fans.

Edit: Read some of the posts above.

I see why it's better for him go to back to the states, but

it's so saddening to see him giving up all that he's

worked for just because of the whole myspace incident.

Guest c i e l`

oh no Jay...no, definitely no...

this is so unfair to him, he went through so much.

He doesn't deserve this at all.I will always support you!

Jaebum FIGHTING!

like anyone's gonna remember where he left his comments YEARS AGO.

I don't even recall where I commented on soompi LAST WEEK.

Jay's image. 2pm/JYPE's reputation has been greatly damaged. isn't this enough-if not too much-to pay for the little mistake he's done YEARS AGO?

actually he wrote that a long time ago..way before he got famous

if i could i'd be at the airport right now to try to convince him to stay=(

Do you people not read. I said I realize that he wrote it years ago. I also realize that Korea takes a lot of pride in their country. He still shouldn't of made such ignorant comments. Like I also said, I still think that the netizens overreacted (esp. since he did apologize) but he shouldn't of underestimated their unwarranted power in the entertainment industry over there.

Regardless he is still probably under contract at JYPE, just not a member of 2PM.

Guest Imperfxtion

WTH, he's leaving Korea already? This is insane. I'm so speechless right now. All this commotion over a few words. Come on Jay, let's walk this through.

Guest orange08

If other countries knew about this and the suicide petition, imagine how disgusting and stupid Korea would look. Jay started the fire 4 years ago with the comment but he poured water on it. Its Korean antis that are relighting the fire and adding more oil to it!. They think what Jay did was bad! They should look at themselves, and realize how BAD their making themselves look and their country. Srsly, in our eyes right now, it looks disgusting.

I agree, I don't think those netizens realize what they're saying! How can you be so righteously against Jay's comments (which are kind of offensive, but he made those comments YEARS ago and everyone has made stupid comments in the past) and then sign a suicide petition. I mean, WTF?! It doesn't make any sense to me that you could bash someone for what they said and act all righteous, but turn around and tell that person to commit suicide. Ridiculous.

There's something wrong with the system when netizens have this much control over the entertainment business. :(

Guest stalkingfraud

It's been reported that 2PM's official fanclub is taking acction.

I don't know what action though.

Ugh.

You know, I still dont' think we can stop Jay. Even if we did, it'll be harder for HIM to see Hottest being sad and stopping Jay...

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

i actually believe JYP would let him go,why?

HyunA as example,she used to have serious health issues when she's still with WG and her parents force her to quit the group,then JYP let her go

now Jay's in big trouble and if he still stays with 2PM,it will harm their future

JYP knows it and should take him out of 2PM,plus it's Jay's decision

JYP has no right to force him stay

Guest polaris

his fans should give up now. he's the one giving up already, isn't that a sign that he doesn't care about 2pm, you fans, kpop and KOREA anymore? if he's sincere with his apology, he should prove it in our FACE! but with his actions, omg, i can't believe HE IS LEAVING.

as much as i feel sorry for him and 2pm, it's his decision and we should just respect it. i know it's hard, i know he needs support but didn't he feel the amount of support his fans have been giving? he should've ignored the antis for his fans are supporting him anyway.

goodluck to all people who wants to stop him at the airport. he need a punch on his face so that he'll realize his actions. i didn't mean it in a bad way. i just feel like he's out of his mind right now.

He must have been seriously shocked by the suicide petition.

Guest squeaky

Do you people not read. I said I realize that he wrote it years ago. I also realize that Korea takes a lot of pride in their country. He still shouldn't of made such ignorant comments. Like I also said, I still think that the netizens overreacted (esp. since he did apologize) but he shouldn't of underestimated their unwarranted power in the entertainment industry over there.

Regardless he is still probably under contract at JYPE, just not a member of 2PM.

well none of that matters now, does it.

we've been through the whole criticizing process.

it's getting old.

and i'm just sad that jaebum is gone -_-

I've come back after taking a breather. He just had to make me cry. :(

Didn't Wooyoung say that 2pm aren't 7 people, but one? WHYY are you turning your back on your members? I'm so frustrated right now. I can't comprehend what is truly happening..

Just.. People keep saying that JYP confirmed it.. and blah blah blah....

I hope, truly hope that what he wrote meant he's just taking a break. But.. Reading everyone's posts.. :tears:

I'm just really sad right now. Jaebum, you. *cries* I'm listening to "Only you" over and over.. So depressing.

Archived