[breaking News!] Jaebeom Quits 2pm ! :(

Guest Mimiluvsu

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TOPforever
http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...090813113261326

Netizens are surprised that Jaebum is quitting.

[Asia Economy Newspaper Reporter Lee Hyerin] “We didn’t expect him to quit.”

On the 8th, once Jaebum’s official resignation because of the myspace korea comment issue was revealed netizens were shocked.

After the news was released today in the afternoon, netizens said, “The issue would have died off in a few months. It’s tantalizing.” “He made a mistake but quitting was a little to harsh.”and other various statements about his unexpected action. After the issue there has been a petition against Jaebum and forcing him to quit, but they didn’t expect it would really happen.

On the other hand, others have said, “It’s late but how he is taking responsibility for his mistake looks cool.” “It’s a the right outcome.” and have showed satisfaction with his decision.

Also today Jaebum posted a letter on the fancafe stating, “I’m sorry for saying my last goodbye in writing. I think it will be hard to perform on stage in front of you with a sorry heart. I apologize to everyone, I’m so sorry and very sorry to my loving fans.”

“Starting today I am quitting 2PM. I’m really sorry for my 2PM brothers and sorry for not being there for them as a leader and hyung(older brother) and leaving them erasing all the past burdens. But I hope they will do better and be cool. Once again I’m sorry.”

JYP Entertainment stated “This has been talked about and decided in a meeting” and that “Jaebum will go back to America.”

credits to : Reporter Lee Hyerin rinny@ASIAE.CO.KR

<Asia Economy & stoo.com entertainment news> & PRICILLA@2ONEDAY

omfg T_______T

i hope you guys don't kill me for posting this.

Guest leongfun

I think it's worse that members here want him to stay. He wants to go back to school, he doesn't want to stay in a country where people want him to die and have "anti-fans". You guys want him to have that?

Guest squeaky

i've honestly never been more ashamed of my country as i am now.

or more specifically, the low-lifes that have the nerve to do this.

just because of pride.

Guest she-smiles
There's no way. Not until I hear word from JYP himself. Jin Young said that Jay wouldn't be taken from them! No WAY!

that was apparently a rumor.

Guest Crazedphase.

OH GOSHH.

WHAT THE HECK?!!!!

This sucks soo much. words are really hard right now.

As a HOTTEST Im so upset.

These anti's are going too far. I was wondering what was

happening when allkpop's server went down.

& then I hear Jay's leaving. I JUST WOKE UP.

This is just ridiculous.

NOW i think I get what Wooyoung's cyworld entry meant.

The fact that they were not 7 members but 1.

I think there were talks of leaving by then already.

I dont know how 2PM are gonna carry on.

WILL they carry on?

I guess we just don;t know yet.

Guest incomplete.
Here's two comments made years ago by Jaebum that have just surfaced.

http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac233/h...chi/jaebum3.jpg

"I don't know what to do... I'm so torn with that.. I feel like I don't fit in..."

"I really ain't like these other dudes... and I feel like I just don't belong here..."

http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac233/h...chi/jaebum4.jpg

"Or I could come back.. Get my GED and go to Shoreline CC.. and I would be pretty happy...

surrounded by friends and people who care for me... (this reflects that in Korea, he doesn't have

any friends or people that care for him) but I wouldn't be able to make as much money...So I

would be able to buy my mother nice things... and help with debts and stuff... my mom said

to just come back... or do whatever makes me happy.. I don't know what to do..."

^ OMG, okay reading that it's all just so clear now. He wanted to make a lot of money, to become a star so he could help his mom, buy her nice things, and provide her with comfort. But this is what he get for all that sacrifice? I feel like crying, but not really. This is too sad.

Guest doremii*

"I don't know what to do... I'm so torn with that.. I feel like I don't fit in..."

"I really ain't like these other dudes... and I feel like I just don't belong here..."

"Or I could come back.. Get my GED and go to Shoreline CC.. and I would be pretty happy...

surrounded by friends and people who care for me... (this reflects that in Korea, he doesn't have

any friends or people that care for him) but I wouldn't be able to make as much money...So I

would be able to buy my mother nice things... and help with debts and stuff... my mom said

to just come back... or do whatever makes me happy.. I don't know what to do..."

man.. I cried reading this.

What's he going to do now? Go back to school?

I feel really bad for him. He really didn't deserve all this crap.

This is breaking my heart! I just cant believe.

Such a big news for one night, I cant handle it.

I support Jaebum, celeb or not. I don't care. If I am a true fan, I still

support Jay and 2PM. But 2PM will be so empty without the leader.

D: I HATE THE NETIZENS AND ANTIS WHO DID THIS! D<

On the other hand, I'm a little better that he QUIT, and wasn't KICKED OUT.

Guest SoupForNicole

omg..please tell me i'm dreaming...

this can't happen.

2PM is nothing without their leader, and the only person that can be their leader is Park Jaebum

2PM and One Day will never be the same...

he was my favorite and always will be.

i will support you, Park Jaebum, until the end..

please don't quit, those antis are stupid and don't know what they're thinking...

i hate those antis so much..

they took away a piece of 2PM and now they'll never be the same 2PM ever again..

i am so disappointed in Korean netizens.

they should be ashamed of themselves.

jaebum3.jpg

jaebum4.jpg

why didn't netizens see things like this before?

he was STRUGGLING..

and he has such a nice heart for wanting to help his mom out!

he mentioned it on a tv show before, that he wanted to send money to his home, but he hasn't been able to do a lot for his mom yet.

i know this really isn't the right time to say this, so please don't bash me.... but if jay does end up just going to school in seattle, i kinda wish he'd come to UW.

it's sad, i bet he has to get his GED first. and if he really just goes to shoreline cc.. that's such a waste. he fulfilled his dream and now he has to come back and go to a CC? T.T

Guest ohhlalakelly

oh my god. Those comments he made are so heartbreaking. I understood where he was coming from in the first place. I just wish that he wouldn't give up... This just proves that he's weak. I know, telling him to commit suicide is harsh. But yaknow, he should just stick it through and prove them all wrong. He's the leader, he's supposed to stay strong.

Guest litt0piggy

everyone should start working hard to stop Jay and JYP!! Whether as 2PM's fans or fans of kpop, we should all do something to stop Jay from leaving 2PM. Koreans fans should go in front of JYP building and protest JYP's decision. Fans should go to airport to stop Jay from leaving. JYP cannot take Jay out. He contributes a large portion to 2PM's popularity. JYP cannot kick him out after using him to help 2PM. JYP cannot kick Jay out to please koreans and to benefit his company!!! STOP JYP NOW !!!

it's hard to collect my thoughts right now. i'm sure same goes for all 2pm fans as well.

i'm hoping him & the company are just saying this to cool off the netizens. i wanted to used the word 'threaten' but it's not quite what i mean. 'taunt' maybe. those comments were in the past and i'm sure he was majorly stressed at the time he said it. we say things we don't mean when we're angry or stressed.

jay is the leadja for gosh sake! without him - or any of the boys for that matter - 2pm obviously won't be the same! i know him & the boys have so much more to show us and amaze us with!

i'm trying to keep positive and have faith that he'll overcome this. so many other idols have had major scandals and have bounced back fine.

Guest Imperfxtion

I've been hanging on the edge of my seat waiting for every detail. The messages that have begun surfacing really emphasize his hardships. The twooneday tweets are so painful to read. Jay must feel like his world is ending now. Why are netizens surprised? It's what they friggin wanted.

Archived