[breaking News!] Jaebeom Quits 2pm ! :(

Guest Mimiluvsu

Whoever is overreacting and blaming JYP over this needs to stop spamming his twitter. It's not his fault and I'm sure he and the rest of One Day tried to get him to stay.

Jae was stupid to leave those comments on a public social network after he got famous. I understand he was a foreigner in Korea and it was years ago but he should of had a clue to cover his tracks especially since anti's will always find a way to bash an idol.

However, these netizens are overreacting as usual and it's sad to know that a bunch of mindless teenagers with a weird superiority complex and nothing better to do can say such harsh things to make someone leave and get away with it.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest awesomee

this is sooooooooooooooooooo ridiculous.

korea really is gay ahahhahaha. just kidding. but they are being pretty dumb about this.

tellling him to commit suicide? that's really not cool. they can be so harsh :/.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

I don't know...but for some reason, I don't think it's true...

I mean, if Jay really quit, then I'm disappoint in him...

I think netizens are wrong for pushing so much harsh words to even asked him to commit suicide, but then I think that as a leader Jay should stay stronger and prove them wrong.

But on the other hand, I think this is to make it so that the fans will be shock at his action and asked him to be back?

I don't know...it seems weird for me cuz of all of the years of hardwork, why would he quit so easily?

And what about his contract like someone mentioned it before?

Before a trainee sets their debut, all of them must sign a contract.

Unless he's willing to pay those cost of the contract, then I don't think he's actually quitting...

And I thought JYP won't let him...

Guest inyeon.

Lets make #jaebum a twitter trending topic!

or #jaebumdontleave

Maybe then it'll have am impact on JYP and Jaebum himself!

I know twitter is really out of the question and kind of a stupid idea, but maybe it'll make a difference! I dont know how to start these things <_< aish...

right now is not the time for us to blame or point fingers at the netizens for their behaviors.

jae is going through a hard time right now and needs our support. imagine being in his shoes.

jay's going to be taking a long break from the music industry as of now.

he's decided that he's going back to school.

so he decided to go back to school

as much as i want to support him and i know he's doing this for the group

but im so sad and i dont want him to leave the group

i mean dont give up now there's still chance

but i will support T_T

i just still cant believe this, tell me this is just a dream T_T

maybe other groups can replace members easily but

jay is the leader here and like the icon of 2PM it will be hard seeing the group without him

im gonna miss everything bout him T_T

Guest moonlightlittlegirl

what???!!!no!!! if it is true i want to slap jay and bring some sense into him and say no dont leave, u work too hard for this dream of ur's

Guest _pine.tree

DONT BE DRAMATIC PEOPLE THIS IS JUST ONE IDOL YOUR LIVES DONT REVOLVE AROUND THIS YOU GUYS SOUND SUICIDAL

Its not about just JaeBeom you know.

Its about how netizens always get away with their harsh opinions and comments. They literally control the entertainment industry.

Do you also realize JaeBeom is giving up his hopes and dreams? Do you know how it feels to have your dreams taken away from you? He worked very hard to get where he was and its all flushing down the drain because of three insignificant words he typed. Hes giving this all up because he doesn't want to drag the group down with him.

Guest smileysomsx

NO EFFING WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously this has to be a rumor I'm gonna cry if Jaebum really leaves T___T

really people need to leave Jay alone, this is just getting really out of hand!

I really want to punch the person who found the comments. It was four years ago that he said his.

gahh i'm really pissed off right now. I really really really hope this is a rumor!

Guest soCal girl

I'm disappointed and upset that Jay has decided to leave 2PM but I understand his decision. We cannot blame him for not being strong enough when he is dealing with all that he is dealing with right now. Korea has had so many celebrity suicides that I would rather have Jay leave 2PM than do anything drastic. I still can't believe everything has escalated to this point. Jay did do something wrong but he sincerely apologized for it. I don't understand why people aren't more forgiving. (I know this isn't all Koreans but it certainly is enough of the population to cause this sort of ruckus)

Jae was stupid to leave those comments on a public social network after he got famous. I understand he was a foreigner in Korea and it was years ago but he should of had a clue to cover his tracks especially since anti's will always find a way to bash an idol.

like anyone's gonna remember where he left his comments YEARS AGO.

I don't even recall where I commented on soompi LAST WEEK.

Jay's image. 2pm/JYPE's reputation has been greatly damaged. isn't this enough-if not too much-to pay for the little mistake he's done YEARS AGO?

Guest xherodbskx

ikr? there has to be at least one korean celebrity out there that has the balls to stick up for Jaebum. It's so stupid that time after time that these celebrities are letting netizens win. seriously. arghhhh.

I saw something on allkpop about choi jong hyun from ft island

writing something on his cyworld saying that jay should be strong and strive through it

this has to be the sadest day of my life

i really do hope this whole "trip back to seattle" is a short vacation for him.

Archived