[breaking News!] Jaebeom Quits 2pm ! :(

Guest Mimiluvsu

Guest ohhellosue

RT @yaebang it's official. best friend is friends with taec's cousin and she called taec.

RT @yaebang jay's leaving korea 6:30 pm korean time.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smile4ever

:( DBSK then 2PM omg what is wrong with this kpop world?!?!?

Just because of a few words...during his hardest times training without friends and family.... wow people are too cruel.

Idols are humans...they do things wrong..but i mean just forgive and forget! Jay deeply apologized already...what more do u want? ARRGG this is really making me angry... i think the cassis' phrase Always Keep the Faith can also be used for 2PM~~

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH DBSK + 2PM (JAEBUM)

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

OMFGGGGGGGG!!!!! this cant be happening why cant they just leave him aloneeeeee

there no 2pm without himm

JAEBEOM FIGHTINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

PUH-LEASE

im so upset

WTF is going on

first jyp said hes NOT going to take him out

and now WTF is this (i hope its just rumours.)

im in.. panic mode right now

im mad at jyp seriously. if jaebum does leave, im going to be pissed because jyp said they made a decision that he was going to STAY.

Guest MoChi_IceCrEam

THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS!!! im pretty sure ppl have sad dumb things they didn't mean at some point in their life and regretted it...why can't netizens understand? There are ppl who often say they hate their parents outta anger but highly doubt they mean it...gawd i just want netizens to all run themselves into the wall like the idiots they are...that would be more entertaining news for me...

JAYBUM FIGHTING!!! <3

Guest kiwistar

I THINK ALL THE CELEBRITIES SHOULD GO ON STRIKE UNTIL HE COMES BACK. I WANT HIM BACK IN 2PM NO MATTER WHAT. 2PM IS DEAD WITHOUT THEIR LEADER.

I don't know...but for some reason, I don't think it's true...

I mean, if Jay really quit, then I'm disappoint in him...

I think netizens are wrong for pushing so much harsh words to even asked him to commit suicide, but then I think that as a leader Jay should stay stronger and prove them wrong.

But on the other hand, I think this is to make it so that the fans will be shock at his action and asked him to be back?

I don't know...it seems weird for me cuz of all of the years of hardwork, why would he quit so easily?

And what about his contract like someone mentioned it before?

Before a trainee sets their debut, all of them must sign a contract.

Unless he's willing to pay those cost of the contract, then I don't think he's actually quitting...

And I thought JYP won't let him...

Wait WHAAAAT? They told him to commit suicide?! WHEN WAS THIS? O____O lsdjkfsldkjf i'm so crushed. :/ i feel like cryiiiiinnnggggg. those jerks! >___<

jyp confirmed it already dear,

click here

I believe you are mistaken. If you read the original Korean article you will not be able to take that statement for 100% face value.

It's still up in arms. We don't even know if Jaebum really wrote that good-bye letter. It'll only do more harm if people freak out so much.

The media has been known to get all crazy about these things. It is very possible they are all wrong considering none of the articles talk about official interviews or provide lengthy more discussion-type quotes.

There's a difference between fact and assumption. There could have been more to that phone conversation then what the reporter implies. It's not official yet unless JYP twitters something or whatever~

Guest jaejoong.ro02

his fans should give up now. he's the one giving up already, isn't that a sign that he doesn't care about 2pm, you fans, kpop and KOREA anymore? if he's sincere with his apology, he should prove it in our FACE! but with his actions, omg, i can't believe HE IS LEAVING.

as much as i feel sorry for him and 2pm, it's his decision and we should just respect it. i know it's hard, i know he needs support but didn't he feel the amount of support his fans have been giving? he should've ignored the antis for his fans are supporting him anyway.

goodluck to all people who wants to stop him at the airport. he need a punch on his face so that he'll realize his actions. i didn't mean it in a bad way. i just feel like he's out of his mind right now.

Oh man that sucks big time.

This really really sucks, this is coming from someone who doesnt care for the group but I think this got blown way out of proportion.

While I understand completly why fans were up in arms, he apologized for his past actions and it shouldnt have came to this.

While his words werent chosen wisely, (and trust me I usually don't agree with these type of things)

he atleast apologized, I don't agree with what he said but I understand how he might have felt.

no way. this can not be happening. sure he made a horrible mistake years ago, but not horrible enough for him to leave 2PM and Korea. some people are seriously blowing this issue out of proportion. Jaebum has his fans and even non-2pm-fans supporting him, he shouldn't just leave like that.

this better not be true.

Guest leongfun

Guys, be lucky he's alive. To be honest, when the anti-fans/netizens made a petition for him to commit suicide, I'm surprised he didn't. He's stressed out from everything, like people want him to die. I think leaving and getting away from the entertainment industry is the best for him.

People kept saying it's going to get better and people will forget this in a few days - well, it's only getting worse.

jyp confirmed it already dear,

click here

OMG it's confirmed T_________T

An update from 2OD twitter- http://twitter.com/twooneday

New rumors say that 2PM was given two options: for Jay to be demoted from his leadership or to leave completely but he was forced to resign

I guess this mean Jay choose to resign or force to ?? I hope more updates will come soon.

huh i hope that's only RUMOR

i mean he's being forced to resign by....???? JYP??? i hope that's not what happened

Archived