f(x) (에프엑스) [♦Official Thread♦] -<MeU> Watch Krystal in "The Bride of Habaek"!

Guest Ellan

• Replies 13.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alainachen_604

^

they already have a fanclub name? isn't too fast?

what's t-express anyway? xP

T-express : T Express is a wooden roller coaster at Everland in Yongin, South Korea.

It'd make sense for T-ara because of the "T" idk LOL

the fanclub name sounds sort of lame. (=__=)

Guest dancingbymyself

True. However i actually feel they might have a chance.. since now a days everyone that SM produced actually got pretty big, i mean everyone that SNSD was going to fail, however they are so big right now. Plus the fact that Crystal is in it gives them an advantage since she was already so popular before debut, and her sister is in SNSD which is a plus.

I usually dont like "sexy" image but i actually liked their teaser. Im pretty sure by being in SM they are going to succeed & best of luck to them! however.. its sad how the age gaps within the members are so huge..

They said that back in the past too when SM had big artist like H.O.T.

Then they had a string of failures like Shinvi, Isak & Jiyeon, MILK, and BlackBeat.

Guest jaejoong.ro02

I'm going to be honest and I hate this new group. No, not the group but the move that SM is doing.

Where's CSJH now? O_________O

I just went to kbites and their fanclub is T-Express ???? whats the meaning behind it o_O

I really want to know more about them !!! they seem like they can dance hopefully they can sing too

you know how sometimes you get a group that can dance really good but can't sing lol anyway I hope SM

releases more info. ^_^

Guest loveme.

f(x)? Interesting. I wonder what the story behind that is.

Aw, dang, I missed my chance of being in an SM girl group! HAHHAA. ;)

Krystal is younger than me by a few months...

Victoria's better than I thought, from what I can see. I thought she would just be there and look pretty, but she's a good dancer.

The song and dance seems kind of suggestive for 94ers, but OH, WELL, right? The song sounds nice and their voices, too.

Guest procrastinator

They said that back in the past too when SM had big artist like H.O.T.

Then they had a string of failures like Shinvi, Isak & Jiyeon, MILK, and BlackBeat.

i bet you didn't know that lee soo man wasn't at sm entertainment during those years.

Guest Lishathestain

about the fanclub THERE'S NO REAL OFFICIAL SOURCE TO THIS GUYS.

netizens over discussion forums =/= legit source.

i won't believe "T-Express" until SM release and an official statement -_- it's too early anyway..

and by dear god i hope it won't be T-Express. that's just fug.

Guest shadydoll

I'm going to be honest and I hate this new group. No, not the group but the move that SM is doing.

Where's CSJH now? O_________O

your comment is so silly! they haven't even debuted and you "hate" them :rolleyes:

...But...

is it me or are they a little too young to be catching the sexy concept?

what about minji from 2ne1? (1994) she does splits and sexy hard hittin moves

Kang Jiyoung from kara also 1994 shakin her bum in lalala

1994 are 16 in korean age and thats the age sunmi and sohee debuted

so i think its fine

Archived