f(x) (에프엑스) [♦Official Thread♦] -<MeU> Watch Krystal in "The Bride of Habaek"!

Guest Ellan

• Replies 13.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so the bad girl image is really the "in thing" in korea now?

hope they do well.

goodluck to jessica's little sis, krystal jung :)

and srsly? amber is a tomboy?ahh..okay. new trend..?

from what ppl said she is a tomboy in real life

so i think she might not following the trend but dunno lol

Guest superjihyeee!

huh i'm not really feeling the teaser but woah i'm excited to see Krystal and Victoria~ (:

Victoria's like 4~5 years older than the second-oldest in the group, though. 1987 vs. 1992?

I wonder who the main vocalist is in this group.

Luna's really pretty (:

Guest mandapanda

hahaha awwh allison, you made the thread~~ ><

everytime sm comes out a group theres so much people talking about them rofl. yay for krystal jung and victoria song! i don't know the rest but amber looks *-* <3 heard she looked like donghae o.o lmao i like them already~ well actually. i like every group sm comes out with cause i absolutely love everyone in smtown rofl. hwaiting girls!!

Guest Rainity

what an interesting name.

lmfao i had enough of maths at school now they have a name f(x) haha

interesting.

krystal is finally debuting hehes. been waiting :D

Guest disfunktional.

no offence, just only my opinion, i kind of recognize that the theme is quite similar to 4minute. esp. the myterious girl with tom-boy style and short hair looks exactly the same with the 4minute mysterious-always-wears-sunglasses girl!

The theme so far is just jazz-like-sexy-concept, i don't see how it relates to colorful ripped leggings as 4minute o__O The glasses chick from 4minute doesn't even look/act like a tomboy/like her so how are they "exactly" the same.

^ I don't see how "Tomboy" is the new trend because i swear Amber is the only real tomboy in girlgroups. When did "mysterious" and "cool" start meaning tomboy anyways.

I have a feeling Amber = rapper cause in the teaser it sounds like there's going to be a rap somewhere.

Just wondering, how did Krystal get popular? I only know her as Sica's sister, but heard she has a lot of fans too.

Sul Li looked really cute as a kid xD

Guest ningmeng

woah. any girl grp. and we all thought that SME would not push out another girl grp anytime soon. i really like victoria song, and of cos krystal. (: amber is really eye catching. she's that tomboy-ish? she looks too much like a guy to tbh. can't wait to listen to the ful song!

Guest xLostLoLx

their teaser song doesn't sound that nice to me. but i'll wait for the whole song...

but i am supporting krystal and victoria

Guest jss_love

i'm actually looking forward to this girl group especially since krystal's in it (:

i didn't expect another new girl group so soon though lol.

victoria's flip is pretty amazing haha.

^

aha now that u mention it Krystal does look a bit like park shin hye too and also mix of yoona yuri lol

the only thing that similar to jessica is the Ice Vibe from her smile

The theme so far is just jazz-like-sexy-concept, i don't see how it relates to colorful ripped leggings as 4minute o__O The glasses chick from 4minute doesn't even look/act like a tomboy/like her so how are they "exactly" the same.

^ I don't see how "Tomboy" is the new trend because i swear Amber is the only real tomboy in girlgroups. When did "mysterious" and "cool" start meaning tomboy anyways.

I have a feeling Amber = rapper cause in the teaser it sounds like there's going to be a rap somewhere.

Just wondering, how did Krystal get popular? I only know her as Sica's sister, but heard she has a lot of fans too.

true amber so cool but in natural way hahaha

i love her cold expression while other being seductive with their smile and else but amber just has this straight face rofl XD

but hey in the beginning she can move so girly too ^^

yah i think she maybe the rapper

Edit:

Luna

20090823lunacapped.jpg

AMBER OMG

f2d1469486ccaa227af480d.png

^

HANDSOME *dies*

c. akp+baidu

Victoria! I'm liking their concept. The group name is cool too.

Can't wait for their debut. I wasn't expecting SM to release a

new group this year but I should have seen it coming. There

was no news about SHINee until a week before their debut.

Guest kachei

Surprised to find the teaser out today. Yesterday someone on bestiz already leaked that teaser will be out today but everyone ignored it since it sounded like a hoax haha... Anyways I like what I see~

There isn't any confirmed info out yet so T-express or whatever other discussions are all false.

The only things officially said by SM today:

"It is pronounced 에프엑스"

"It is a girlgroup with a concept never been done before, with a dynamic feel"

"Official debut in Fall. With average age of 16.6 the goal is not only domestic activity but also overseas activity"

woah thanks for the information. i wonder when they will officially debut.

i was really bored with a-new-sm-girlgroup until i saw the teaser.

just like how i felt when any SM groups were going to debut~ 

i agree with you. the 4minute girl just tries to be mysterious with her shades, while we can see a real tomboy Amber in some stalker pics. she looks too boyish somehow, but that's cool. i want to see her more. she raps? it would be even greater!! SNSD doesn't rap at all, which makes me so curious. it'd be nice to hear these girls rap (=

about their concept, does it reminds you of BEGs' Candy Girl concept in their comeback stage?

20090726_beg_572.jpg

cowgirls X)

Guest silis7noy2

As expected this group is already getting huge buzz... Other new groups had to build up weeks of media play but sm just suddenly releases something without explanation then bam it dominates the news. And Krystal being Jessica's sister certainly piqueing public's interest

More info from SM says by Fall debut they mean around September and they are trying to aim for early september debut. The group name F(x) stands for something and it will be revealed tomorrow. Some netizen rumor says Future of X-gnerations.

Guest doremii*

lol I had a feeling they'd come out with a girlgroup

omgg I'm so excited! I love Victoria!

there's two Chinese girls in the group? wow

I get a jazz feel from the teaser. =] they look like great dancers.

Archived