f(x) (에프엑스) [♦Official Thread♦] -<MeU> Watch Krystal in "The Bride of Habaek"!

Guest Ellan

• Replies 13.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pencilcasee.

^RINA OMG IM EXCITED TOO AND WE HAD THIS DISCUSSION BEFORE ROFL

there was a rumor that they're gonna focus more on the chinese market.

Makes sense now haha :)

Or F of X?

Well the Korean characters just ready FX. I guess maybe they wanted to make the name look less plain in writing?

Guest Spiffy Girl

I'm pretty excited. Can't wait for their song. SM debut songs of the new generation don't disappoint. :D

I'll be realist. It seems SM gave up on CSJH. I mean they haven't released any new kpop music since 2007. I really like CSJH since they are one of the few girl groups that are talented on the scene.

Guest gingerpeach

^RINA OMG IM EXCITED TOO AND WE HAD THIS DISCUSSION BEFORE ROFL

Hahaha I know right?? Omggg I'm exciteddd!

Rofl, can someone point out to me the members in the video? I know where Krystal and Amber are. I should know where Victoria is, but I don't. I think I know where Sulli and Luna are, but not sure. Can someone clarify? ahaha :P Thanks.

Victoria is the one with the straight bangs, Luna is the one with the red cropped vest, and Sulli is the one with the tied-back, poofy bangs (0:52).

Guest Tinateukbum

News spreads fast haha ><

so this group has 2 Chinese members ? Victoria & who...

well i wont say much until i hear more,

lacha lacha isnt doing much haha

maybe you can add what they've done in the first post Allison

that would lead back to SHINee haha

Guest Allison

maybe you can add what they've done in the first post Allison

that would lead back to SHINee haha

LOL. SO LIKE YOU TO INCLUDE SHINEE :lol: Will do. Once I get settled, lmao.

Guest keeptryin'

I kindof expected it yeah, something was weird with the lack of activity. Not sure if I'm liking the name of the group. f(x)= function. Obviously reminding me of my favorite subject. It is different because almost all of SM groups started with innocent theme. I really wanted CSJH to comeback more than ever. I'm guessing that they're going to ship them to china like what they did with Jang Ri in.

Anyway I'm excited esp. since jessica's little sister in this group and i'm jessica biased. I don't really expect much right now but they really look talented and all. But I don't know how this is going to work since won't they collide with snsd's 2nd album stuff later this year. And I agree with hte comment saying they look like female version of 2pm.

Guest Lishathestain

Hahaha I know right?? Omggg I'm exciteddd!

lol Rina i'm still spazzing. this is ridiculous. i just didn't think i'd be this excited lol.

wait so who did the acrobatic-cheerleader move again? lol

Guest gingerpeach

lol Rina i'm still spazzing. this is ridiculous. i just didn't think i'd be this excited lol.

wait so who did the acrobatic-cheerleader move again? lol

Victoria did it. =D Hahaha yess me tooo! I keep watching the teaser over and over again. So catchy! And I like how three of them are familiar faces... or, well.. you know what I mean. xD They're not completely mystery trainees.

Guest Blair.J.W

if Victoria is in it then i'm alll for it be/c shes older tan me & i wont feel old! lol

I THINK THIS IS THE OLDEST FEMALE (VIC) SM HAS EVER DEBUTED!

Archived