f(x) (에프엑스) [♦Official Thread♦] -<MeU> Watch Krystal in "The Bride of Habaek"!

Guest Ellan

• Replies 13.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xeudaemonic

i was so focused on the name that i didn't even look at the single's title. lachata ? .. uhh now how do i pronounce that -.-

Sul Li is my bb *-* <3. Amber's so awkward lmao but I hope she can sing or something 8D. I hope they all have the talent to back up their sexaynesss, because I'm really feeling them right now <3.

*Goes to rewatch*. Dayum Luna is sldkgj <3. Krystal too. And Victoria. Ahh and Amber ROFL.

Guest Lishathestain

Victoria did it. =D Hahaha yess me tooo! I keep watching the teaser over and over again. So catchy! And I like how three of them are familiar faces... well.. you know what I mean. xD They're not completely mystery trainees.

that was Victoria :o o dang. lol sexxxyy. and yes totally know what you mean :D

i just need pics N.O.W! but knowing SM, the pics would come out pretty soon and they would probably debut in 2-3 weeks.

Guest gingerpeach

Sul Li is my bb *-* <3. Amber's so awkward lmao but I hope she can sing or something 8D. I hope they all have the talent to back up their sexaynesss, because I'm really feeling them right now <3.

*Goes to rewatch*. Dayum Luna is sldkgj <3. Krystal too. And Victoria. Ahh and Amber ROFL.

ROFLL. Amber heckaa reminds me of Jonghyun at the beginning with the chair thing!! JH did that during LLO days hahah.

V Hahah!! I really don't know that much about them though, but sure I'll help you with whatever I can. :D

Guest Allison

^

^ I swear, she's manlier than other guys D; <3

LMAO. GINGERPEACH, YOU KNOW LIKE EVERYTHING. LOL <3 *will come to you for help* :)

This group looks really interesting !!! so far I like the teaser ^_^ now I want to see their faces clearly lol

I hope they gain success since they're under SM I hoppe they promote them right. There is a lot of girl groups

right now and I don't want them to get lost in the crowd!! I hope their digital single comes out soon!

Guest kiss_bunny

Wow, will result in a major competition with 2NE1 or what/?

I know some are saying that them using the sexy concept at such a age is going to result in a fail

BUT

none of those girls in f(X) are wearing revealing clothes.

Its looks more like just some cool clothes.

their fashion seems like a girl version of shinee.

and the dance seems to be like a girlversion of 2PM

and honestly, those girls using a sexy concept isnt that much of a big deal.

i dont why when a boyband uses a sexy concept and cant keep their shirts on, its okay but if a girlband wears some slighly tight shorts, its like a big deal all of the sudden.

Anyways, i dont think they'll be a fail cuz SM's bands never seemed to be a fail.

They always seem to sell the most cd's and merchedise and have the most fans.

Im looking forward to this group.

and im not gonna say i hate them or love them obviously cuz they dont have a full mv or album yet.

Guest cantthinkofaname

what a name for a group...and i thought the name 4minute for a group was weird...

hm...can't wait to see the girls debut

Omg gingerpeach yes I've been saying that to everybody. "She looks like Jong at the end. She's his twin. She's his younger brother." ROFL. Oh Amber <3. I think she's going to be a cute one 8D. Tomboyish... Looks like Donghae... Well, Idk about the looking like Donghae part but uh.. LOL. She reminds me of Boram kinda :D, from T-ARA.

Guest xeudaemonic

will this be changed into the music thread when they debut ?

hahaha, oooo who's going to open a forum for them O____O puahahah, jkkk.

Guest Jooliyah

Woah, the age difference between Victoria and Krystal is big o___O Hopefully 1994 is the youngest. I find it strange that SM would debut someone so old.

Guest procrastinator

i knew sm was going to debut a group soon.

everyone suddenly stopped promotion.

hmmmmmmm.... the female shinee. i wonder who the female version of jonghyun is?

cause there has to be one girl that can BLOW!

i will definately be keeping an eye out for them.

now to guess what position they're in.

victoria-dancer since she has a background in dancing.

the american will be the rapper most likely so amber........my candidate for one of the main vocalist.

seol ri is an actress...probably not the main vocalist.

i really don't think krystal would have an amazing voice seeing as jessica's voice was made purely through intense training and not a natural gift.

luna was scouted because of her dancing.......my candidate for one of the main vocalist.

Guest Lishathestain

ROFLL. Amber heckaa reminds me of Jonghyun at the beginning with the chair thing!! JH did that during LLO days hahah.

you and Jenni both -_-

^

^ I swear, she's manlier than other guys D; <3

LOL SHE IS Allison xDDD i'm not sure whether that's a good thing or not rofl

I was just on naver (2 minutes ago) and saw f(x) as one of the top searched words and was thinking "What's that?" but didn't click on it.

Then I came to soompi and saw f(x) on the topic title. So that's what it is! I marvel at how fast soompiers pick up Korean entertainment news.

Anyway, I think the girl with short hair looks kinda cool.

They are definitely gonna get some attention because 1) It's SM and 2) Jessica's sister is there.

Guest fireko

as long as the group isn't going to try any form of a 'cute' image, i'll be on the lookout for their debut. i'm really looking forward to some real hip hop and real dancing from the girl groups...

Guest disfunktional.

They remind me of the female 2PM, not SHINee, lol.

I was thinking 2PM too, cause of the cartwheels xD I thought "Sully" "Amber" (?) was a boy, like Ghost Boy from Hana Kimi LOL.

Krystal looks an awful lot like Yoona/Yul here, I thought it was Yoona featuring for a second haha. They all have american names, I guess they can speak English? (since any SM artist with an English name can speak it). Victoria looks smexay. Thank God it's not a lollipop image, and the group name isn't something so bad like the rumored "__ Angels" and what not. Can't wait to see their MV/Perf.

I don't think 94ers are that young o"_______o I'm one myself and I feel old >___>

wow, I didn't think SM would debut someone Victoria's age so late either. I don't think the age gap is THAT big, look at Bom & Minzy.

Archived