Asian Desserts

Peekabooitzme

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mukinsvivi

Darn this thread DX!! SO HUNGRY AND CRAVING SWEETS NOW!! !!!!!!!

Asian dessert is SOO YUMMY :3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Spicaa

I LOVE THOSE.

Also:

Red Ruby ( tub tim krob) - Mock Pomegranate in Coconut Milk and ice <3 Though I don't eat it with jackfruit.

Thai05_11.jpg

Guest doritosbag

i think i have a crush on these "asian cakes" my mom buys because they're not as sweeet as the american ones.

Guest Lychiii

*drools*

halo halo! Duriannnn and the other sweet asian fooood!

i so so so miss those asian desserts! T.T

Guest xxLollipop

ah, in Boys over Flowers, Ga Eul and Jan Di go for ice cream. the ice cream they have is like... mixed with all this other stuff that makes it look so much better than just typical north american ice cream.

>< everything looks so good :D

Guest mz simmonz

IMO, Asian desserts may not have a thing against European and American desserts but I have to say, some Asian sweets are very delicious, refreshing, and guilt-free! Grass jelly would probably rank as one of my favorites, it's perfect for warm weather :) I also really like lychee sorbet with lychee pieces in it :)

Guest Daiquiri

I shouldn't have clicked this page. My apartment is void of food and I'm too sick to go do grocery shopping. Some of the pictures look very unappetizing, but that might be because I haven't had or seen half of the desserts listed.

I'm craving fruit bingsu though.

Guest Tinateukbum

I'm only seeing the first post & omg it all looks so delish. I've quite a few on that list too yummyyy.

Guest Himafu

I LOVE THOSE.

Also:

Red Ruby ( tub tim krob) - Mock Pomegranate in Coconut Milk and ice <3 Though I don't eat it with jackfruit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v85/fatm...5/Thai05_11.jpg

^THIS. It's like.. a little crunchy, right? This is like my favorite kind of dessert. Oh man, it's so good to eat when the weather's hot or something. :<

OMG I love the grass jelly, moon cakes, and the tofu desert! The jelly cake is yummy too. :> I've never tried almond tofu.. is it different from the regular tofu + brown sugar and ginger syrup?

Guest hydraskylar

oh, no! I was supposed to go to the weight-loss forum but I ended up here... :lol: feeling so hungry now. I love all things that looks and/or taste good (see? and/or, I'm not at all picky), doesn't mattter what country the food is from, they all gonna end up in the same place, anyway :P

Archived