♪ ☆ 「C.N Blue (씨엔블루) Official Thread」 ♪ ☆

Guest iluvemdan

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this mini album damn much, every songs of it. All the songs are so good, I'm astonished by Yonghwa's songs, they're beyond my expectation. I recognized that CnBlue become so mature now, they appeared to be just the music lover doing music, not so hard commercial intention. I always appreciate them because of this. Before, their music and image are different in Korea and Japan, which I think due to the nature of each market. But now, they're brave enough to gradually put their own color, no matter which markets, in their music. I'm so proud of them. For me, this is one of the best music art of CnBlue that I've ever heard. I'm forever CnBlue's fans - for their fantastic music and hard working.

Guest koreanoveladic

Hey You

The song needs a second listening for me to be appreciated. It has a variety of music in it, so I love it, however the transition when "hey you" is being sung seems abrupt. Oh, this has a Maroon 5-sound intro in it.

Still in Love

After listening to Hey You, I then realized that Yonghwa is a really good musician. For me, Still in Love is better than Hey You. So, Im glad that YH announced in their press conference that he would take time off to work on their music's direction. I will be anticipating their next album.

Dream Boy

Relatively slow song. Boy band song.

Run

It truly embodies its title. This is the song for those who into jogging or doing track, or exercising on the threadmill. It starts with the warm up walk, then jog, then runnnnnnnnnnnnn!

In My Head

Yes, you've already heard this but you have to hear it again. It's much a more impressive title track than Hey You, IMO. It's my second favorite in the album.

Rock n'roll

THIS is EARFUN! This should have been the title song! Now, if only the boys can dance...or better yet, let SEOHYUN and the sis-in-laws do the MV for this. I would love to see that! SNSD dancing CNBLUE song. That rocks!

How about you guys, which do you like most?

In my Head is still my favorite in whatever version. But for this new release my second favorite is Still in Love. All of these songs except Hey You are composed by YongHwa, right? He is so talented.

Guest luna1430278013

hey you is a resonance of  intuition imo nice cheery song

dream boy i like so much so light

run and rock n roll has an upbeat new vibe to them ...liking the fast pace of these songs ....my new fav in this album

still in love is so so cool ...sounds like a classic to me now ...after hearing it so many many times kekekekeke

in my head is my all time favorite cnblue song along with where you are from japan ... doesn't matter in korean or japanese the song sounds AWESOME!

kYbiU.jpg

qNfn6.jpg

Kizxa.jpg

Ia8pJ.jpg

8QDsB.jpg

GfvBF.jpg

tG4oF.jpg

eQbQ1.jpg

UmptA.jpg               4nw75.jpg              O6E6C.jpg

tumblr_m1hyaoPuxp1qc71gxo1_500.gif

JONGHYUN'S DIMPLES

CNBlue really like to scat sing in their song (especially title songs), lol~

I'm a Loner: daradididaradu

Love: digidigibobo

Intuition: dipdipdaridu

Hey You: durudurudurudu

Still In Love: stabirabirabstabstabira

tumblr_m1hvlxIov71qjiuito1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1hvkaPqMd1qjiuito1_500.jpg

CNBLUE @ Ear Fun Lunch Party

Hey You

The song needs a second listening for me to be appreciated. It has a variety of music in it, so I love it, however the transition when "hey you" is being sung seems abrupt. Oh, this has a Maroon 5-sound intro in it.

Still in Love

After listening to Hey You, I then realized that Yonghwa is a really good musician. For me, Still in Love is better than Hey You. So, Im glad that YH announced in their press conference that he would take time off to work on their music's direction. I will be anticipating their next album.

Dream Boy

Relatively slow song. Boy band song.

Run

It truly embodies its title. This is the song for those who into jogging or doing track, or exercising on the threadmill. It starts with the warm up walk, then jog, then runnnnnnnnnnnnn!

In My Head

Yes, you've already heard this but you have to hear it again. It's much a more impressive title track than Hey You, IMO. It's my second favorite in the album.

Rock n'roll

THIS is EARFUN! This should have been the title song! Now, if only the boys can dance...or better yet, let SEOHYUN and the sis-in-laws do the MV for this. I would love to see that! SNSD dancing CNBLUE song. That rocks!

How about you guys, which do you like most?

I like all the songs ... but my favorite is definitely Still In Love ...

Mar.27 Sketchbook filming

Set list- One time(short), In my head, Hey you, Tatoo(encore), Love(double encore).

Yonghwa's voice condition was perfect.

Yonghwa wore leather pants, white shirt and black necktie.

As always, he sweated like waterfall. His sweat was flowing on his back like waterfall.

Yonghwa shouted, screamed and whispered. He almost blew out the KBS hall.

At Tatoo, Jungshin, Yonghwa and Jonghyun stood in circle, played their instruments crazily.

At climax, Yonghwa stood on his knees, bent his waist back, almost lied down on the floor, doing head banging.

I hope this scene is aired on TV.

Yonghwa complained his leather pants became too sweaty, he said it made him go mad :D

After the first encore song Taoo, the audience's response was too hot, they kept shouting 'Encore'.

Yonghwa begged the director for one more song.

After the ending of Tatoo, the hall was filled with guys' Ohhhhh~ sound. Then those guys began to shout 'Encore!'

It was like they were in military camp. :D

cr: DC Yonghwa gall.

// KBS Sketchbook is aired on this Friday! Mar.30 11:55pm~

Only 2 songs or maximun 3 songs will be aired. (sad)

Guest luna1430278013

pg13

i don't want cnblue to go to america it is an awful place to be

people there are messed up crazy out of this world wackos

talking about  the american entertainment business kekeke

the people in the charts are deviated weird dizzy people

mixing up beats just by putting 1 and 1 togather to make hot beat with some rap curses and emotional crap about their messed up life or about their sexual activities and adventures and partying  (ugh...) and u get an american hit

CNBLUE DON'T GO TO AMERICA

wish they go to england home of the beatles or any country where they value good band music ...america is a messed up land

don't go there ...

america will mess you up and i like them just the way they are

Guest checkinout

@hacker8 thanks for sharing your thoughts on the songs. It was a good read. If I could point one thing out, as this is a CNBLUE thread, you might want to be careful about calling SNSD 'sister-in-laws' here as you will confuse newbies. WGM is a variety show that finished a year ago, and the make-believe couple are no longer 'married' for the show. Just wanted to clarify as I've also been seeing comments from confused readers on other threads who wonder if Yong Hwa is indeed truly married. Best not to make inaccurate statements like this here (i.e. CNBLUE thread, you can say anything you want in the relevant WGM thread) else others might think it is real and cause unnecessary fan-girl heart-ache ;) or misunderstandings if he truly goes out with someone else in real life.

@ouna interesting perspective, but do keep in mind that this is an international forum and some of your strongly worded statements might be seen as offensive to Americans here. :sweatingbullets: Let's try to be respectful to fans from different countries and keep the peace in this thread, shall we?

I'd shared my thoughts on Earfun on twitter and am re-posting it here, just because.... :P

I'm really getting the concept behind CNBLUE's 3rd mini album's title Ear Fun, awkward though it might sound (the title) upon first encounter. Yong Hwa mentioned during an interview in LA (cr: soompi interview) that they are going for songs that would be fun to perform on stage that would engage the audience and get them dancing along. True to their word, this band is starting to fill their repertoire with songs that would truly make their concerts a whole lot of FUN. I cannot help but wonder how they'll perform these on the Korean music shows though - hand-syncs are just energy saps...

Dream boy retains a lot of CNBLUE trademark elements - multi-textured vocals, killer guitar solo with built up to strong beats towards the end. I'm looking forward to hearing this song performed live with just the 4 instruments and beautiful voices as there's quite a bit going on in the background of the studio version as the song progresses that gets a tad distracting. I've always preferred CNBLUE's live performances anyway. In fact, an acoustic version of this would be delicious.

Rock n Roll is a fun fun song. The arrangement veers closer to pop than rock at this point, but the song is just TOO FUN, a great song to get the audience dancing along during their concerts like LOVE Girl. I can imagine how much fun the boys will have playing this song on stage. I totally love the lyrics from the Eng translations I've read - just cast your cares away and dance! And this is a song where I thought the use of English words were well placed as accents to the flow of the lyrics and melody while still making complete sense when you read the lyrics. Absolutely brilliant!

Rock n Roll retains the CNBLUE flavor with Jong Hyun's sweet voice interspersed with Yong Hwa's. And Jong Hyun gets his great guitar solo as always. This song has the potential to be re-arranged with a heavier rock sound - now wouldn't that be interesting. And that's what I love about this band, you never know how they're going to re-arrange their songs in the future... just keeps us guessing. Again, kudos to them for trying out a different genre... keep experimenting boys!

Run - love the drum beats at the start - if I were to take a guess, this might have been written by Yong Hwa around the same time he wrote Try Again, Smile Again as the verses have the same flavor, but once the chorus gets going, the beats really pick up and I find myself bobbing up and down on my chair along with them each time they sing RUN. Again, another great piece for a live performance.

In my opinion, the best song in this album is still In My Head. It is strong and sophisticated enough to stand as a title song and different enough to stay in your mind after first listen without having to use hooks. The first time I heard it, the chorus In My Head stuck with me for the rest of the day, as opposed to Hey You which, though I'd give KDH credit for departing from overuse of hooks, is not quite as memorable. Hey You as a song itself is catchy and from the audio clips I've heard from their press conference and Sketchbook, will be a fun song to perform live like Love.

Overall thoughts on Earfun - A fun album chockfull of good songs, though a tad lighter weight compared to their recent Japanese EPs that have been showing new levels of sophistication, especially in their arrangements. CNBLUE did share during the album's press release that they had wanted it to be light and fun - they had been feeling the pressure of high expectations and they’d decided to go back to their roots where they were just passionate about music and wanted to have fun with it. And deliver they did!

I am anticipating their comeback performances, but more than that, I'm anticipating the couple of months that the boys get to take off to re-think their music direction. CNBLUE continues to grow and evolve as a band and I'm ALL IN for this journey with them!

CNBLUE is making a new record everyday.

ib0QZM9JvHrZ0j.JPG

For past 1 year, they just focused on the concerts in various countries, mainly in Japan.

They didn't manage Korean fans actually, hardly appeared in Korean TV. Just held concerts.

But the result is surprising. They became a real rock band, that's why they could get more fans.

I can see many men fans are being increased.

---------------------------

I listened to Sketchbook audio file.

Only Yonghwa was brought to the meat restaurant to have a man-to-man meeting with President Han.

At first when Yonghwa heard that the title song would be of the same composer, he felt panic. (He said 'PANIC')

He was angry at the president Han. Pres. Han called him to the beef restaurant.

From their house, he showed strong attitude to his brothers saying, "I will surely accomplish what we want."

Minhyuk said, "After he said it, he walked away along the hall way, his back view looked so gorgeous and trustworthy.

But some hours later, he walked back with his head down. And told us, 'Let's just do our best for this album.'

His attitude was so different from when he went."

Jungshin said, "It was like the difference between when you get in the toilet and come out."

MC said, "What an elegant metaphor!"

Jonghyun suddenly flattered, "But at least our president tried to communicate with us. That was good."

Then Yonghwa said, "President! I love you!"

Audio file: http://www.mediafire.com/?otjv99s5zb88be5

by twitter @Yongepisode

Guest Crystal392

Thank you so much to everyone for all the news you've shared!

Thanks, thanks, thanks ♥

I am so happy to see all the accomplishments of our boys, so so so happy! :D

I am dying to watch "Sketchbook", I know they have limited airtime but please please can they release the whole interview at least on their webpage or something? hehehe pleeease "Sketchbook" directors *puppy face*

Guest checkinout

@crystal392 if you're on twitter, follow @cnbluetheband and back read the tweets for a link to the full transcript of the interview, translated into English. It is currently password protected as the show has not aired but you will find the password in the same tweet as the link.

For those who've not heard of cnbluetheband.com, this is a new site that aims to focus on CNBLUE's music, especially their self composed songs. This is the brainchild of @heich_ with the sole purpose to clarify misconceptions of CNBLUE as a 'fake band' that does not write their own music and hand-syncs. It is currently in Korean but we are working on adding English translations. in the meantime, you might like to browse the amazing video collection of CNBLUE's live performances (you may need to use google to translate the page to navigate). The point is to direct detractors/music critics/general public who have yet to be exposed to CNBLUE's true body of music to this site so please keep any comments relevant i.e. DO NOT bring in your couple shipping speculations, tone down on the fan-girling and absolutely no petty fan wars please. We want to present the best image of CNBLUE as the talented musicians they are. Sorry for being all serious but CNBLUE's reputation ought to be taken seriously...

CNBLUE EAR FUN SHOWCASE PHOTOS [March 26, 2012]

in case you havent seen them yet....^^

0e2442a7d933c895e5f31bc0d11373f0830200ff.jpg

c75c10385343fbf21fc62598b07eca8064388fa7.jpg

cf1b9d16fdfaaf51293f02048c5494eef11f7aa9.jpg

cr.Top Star News

nqT7N.jpg

bQLaX.jpg

A9Mhd.jpg

cr. SBS E! and TV Daily.co.kr

~~ Dont forget to buy the album and support CNBLUE in all music show... ^^ cant wait to watch them this week

[Account] Mar.28 Pre-recording of Mcountdown for Mar.29 and Apr.5 .

All fans who had waited could enter, about 70 people.

Yonghwa and Jungshin were excited since they appeared on the stage. They played tricks on each other.

They danced tap dance. But Jonghyun just smiled looking at them.

Fans wanted Jonghyun dance too, but he never moved.

Jungshin binded his hair. A fan said, "Your hair is beautiful." Then Jungshin said, "Don't I look like ajumma?"

Fans bursted into laughter. Jonghyun scolded him, "You should have done those jokes well at the variety shows!"

Jungshin objected, "I did well at Star King!"

A staff said, "We will start in two minutes!"

Then Yonghwa started counting, "One two three...." After 2 minutes, he shouted "2 minutes have passed!"

After 'Still in love' performance, they got in to change their clothes.

Yonghwa asked to fans, "Will you be here for the next song too?" Then he said so sweetly, "See you again~"

Jungshin asked fans if they had dinner, fans said no. Jungshin felt sorry for that.

Yonghwa kept calling Minhyuk, "Se Gwang-Ah!" So fans called Jonghyun, "Colin!"

Yonghwa and Jungshin crossed eyes, then suddenly started eye-fight.

The 'Ear Fun' title quiz event, 5 winners were invited to the waiting room.

As soon as they got into there, Yonghwa clapped hands and shouted, "Wow congratulations!"

Jungshin complained, "If an event like this were made, at least 15 persons should be chosen. What is 5 persons only?"

Jonghyun signed autograph for them and asked how was the competitive rate.

There was a young middle school girl, Yonghwa hugged her. It was the beginning.

All members hugged all 5 winners one by one.

Jonghyun hugged in very uneasy way, then tapped the fans' back.

One of them brought coffee and cake. She gave coffee to Yonghwa, cake to Minhyuk.

But she forgot to give fork. Later she gave fork to Yonghwa.

Then Yonghwa said, "Thank you. We can't eat anything without fork. The fork is the most important gift."

Jungshin boasted them that he would be a MC.

At the stage for Apr.5, one fan asked Jonghyun to do 'Pooing Pooing'(cute action, rubbing fist on the cheek)

But Jonghyun never moved. That fans kept asking, Jonghyun said, "Jungshin will do it."

The fan said to Jonghyun, "You're so expensive man!" Then Jonghyun smiled so brightly.

One girl at the center of first row was tall. So the camera man asked her to bend down a little.

That girl was shy and almost cried. Yonghwa said to her, "Don't cry."

Yonghwa and Jungshin did this 3 fingers gesture which Minhyuk did at the drama, to members and fans. Minhyuk was ashamed.

http://twitpic.com/92ohe7

@JNYSYONG

JJANG!!! Goguma support ~~pearl ear ring to YONG2 during Korea BS encore concert in Dec t.co/CMT8moR (cr.蘑菇妹小可_HeyYou)

*quoted image*

@JNYSYONG

he keeps the gifts for so long~~ wore it only today~~ their special day!!! #CNBLUEisBACK

@JNYSYONG

0329 MCountdown t.co/LjUw411 (cr.as tagged)

*quoted image*

@JNYSYONG

Mnet MCD ~~ CN BLUE t.co/k5WqodZ (CR.hicn4 via Hsin_YS)

*quoted image*

ARE YOU LOST? CONFUSED?  HMMM, JUST ASKING.

I HOPE YOU KNOW THE RIGHT PLACE TO POST THIS THINGS, THANK YOU.

Guest Crystal392

Thanks to everyone for all the info, pics, everything! :w00t:

xiao_ai19: Welcome welcome welcome new Boice! *throws confetti* *bear hug* :D To me it happened the other way, I watched the show because of YongHwa and I ended up memorizing all of SNSD members names. I really enjoyed watching that show! :)

saturn a million thanks for sharing all those fanaccounts <3

hahaha the only one that can melt JongHyun's heart is YongHwa!! ;D hahaha (sorry, JongHwa shipper here since the beginning :P).

Jungshin why are you so pretty? Waaeee? and MinHyuk baby, why are you so cute?? *melts*

CNBLUE fighting!

Boices fighting!

For a band that just cameback, sure is so quiet in here...keke

Their comeback stage performances including the sketchbook performance makes me so proud to be a fan...They really improve a lot..They're owning the stage and rockin it out...It feels that they totally have no restrictions in performing...Anyways, as CNBLUE is the first and only kpop I support, would like to try my luck in this thread again coz in here I get to know where site to buy their albums. Want to ask if its possible for the international fans to vote on mcountdown, music band, inkigayo etc for them and which site to go??Sorry for asking..Totally clueless where to go..:sweatingbullets:

Guest tecle

@ jenny...you can vote here for mnet but you must register first..and you csn vote once a day..ask friends to register and vote as well...here is the link..http://global.mnet.com/mcountdown/voteState.m..fighting..

heres in melon you can listen to all the song in ear fun album and they said it gain points..hers the link..http://www.melon.com/cds/chart/web/chartrealtime_list.htm?MAIN=MAIN_TO

heres then the bugs site...http://music.bugs.co.kr/album/324157

its a pityy we cannot anymore help for digital as its not available to us international fns..so this 3 site may br of help...

Archived