[Drama 2009] Creating Destiny

Guest *Sayuri2*

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chunmin

seriously, after seeing their wedding invitation i almost cried 'coz they are really getting married..

goodnesssss!! wedding day is really around the corner.. im so excited to see them as a REAL couple..

Guest sidussong

BEAUTIFUL pictures. They're so real!

Gosh, they'll be getting married this weekend! Really, really excited for the both of them!!! Eugene & Ki Tae Young, best wishes <3

Guest nana544

YAY!!! Congrats to the happy couple :)!!! I'm so happy for Eugene and Ki Tae Young that they fall in love :). May their lives always be feel with love, warmth, happiness, wealth, good health, and success :)!!! Between, Eugene's wedding dress is so so gorgeous!!!

July 23, 2011

Former S.E.S member Eugene weds actor Ki

Source: koreaherald.com

Former S.E.S. member-turned actress Eugene finally tied the knot with TV actor Ki Tae-young Saturday at a church in Gyeonggi Province.

Only family members and a small number of close friends were invited.

The two showed up at a press conference before heading to the invite-only ceremony.

20110723000052_0.jpg

Newly wed couple Eugene (right) and Ki Tae-young poses for press before their wedding ceremony held at a church in Gyeonggi Province, Saturday. (Yonhap)

The pair started dating right after starring together in the MBC drama “Seeking Love,” which ended last January.

They are known to have become close while attending the same church after Eugene converted Ki to Christianity.

Eugene currently hosts a beauty program for a cable channel. Ki recently played a supportive role for MBC's drama "Royal Family."

20110723000054_0.jpg

(Yonhap)

20110723000055_0.jpg

(Yonhap

Guest sidussong

Congratulations and best wishes to our beloved newlyweds! They are truly radiating with love, happiness and contentment. I'm so happy for the both of them!

God bless this beautiful couple. So looking forward also to little Eugene and Tae Young. Gorgeous kids for sure! :-)

just finished this drama

wow,i totally love it even though it's kinda different from the dramas i used to watch.

love Dr.yeo jun and sang eun couple and now.it seems that they married in real life.Great!!

Guest BINGLE

Congratulations and best wishes for a happy married life.....Truly a beautiful and perfect match... love you both in Creating Destiny......

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sidussong

Hi everyone! Sharing with you this video I made for our lovely couple. Again, congratulations on your marriage! Can't wait for the little Eugene and Ki Tae Young :-)

Please like and comment. Thanks!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Pushed by the elders to marry,they resist. When they finally get together and WANT to marry,the elders tries to push them away from each other. What the heck??! And all because she’s adopted and her parents’ lineage are unknown. So many times I shook my head at what I’m watching/reading, quite a number made me ridiculously unhappy, ok - furious especially the elders’s viewpoints but it is what their society is like. There is no self-made man/woman that will be respected then. Everyone will be judged by their families. The elders decide, the young ones accept even if they are decisions for the rest of their lives. Sigh

Did they really have to match Se Won with Hye Rim?? While I do not like Se Won continuously pushing himself at Sang Eun he seems like a very decent guy in other ways. Hye Rim on other hand I really do not like up till the end. My dislike also goes for her stepmom and dad.

Kyu Han is on the other end of the spectrum. It was confusing which way the drama will go for Yoon Hee. I should have known it will go along the conservative line too matching her up with her first love.

Sang Eun and Yeo Jun even with all the schemes they remained true to themselves and only gave up when they truly fell for each other. 

It might not be obvious but I like this drama and is quite memorable in my book. And now will be awaiting their Superman and superbaby episodes :)

Archived