[Drama 2009] Creating Destiny

Guest *Sayuri2*

Thanks for posting the translations/summaries again mommie Alice. Although I've already watched the ending in subs, It's still enjoyable for me to read your summaries.

I'm so sad that the drama's over, now I have nothing to look forward to on the weekends :(

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you pegster for all the links to the previews. Usually by today, I'm always here to check on weekend's previews and today it felt so empty knowing that there will be no more previews.

This thread has been like coming home and I'm really going to miss CD and this thread.

Thanks for posting the translations/summaries again mommie Alice. Although I've already watched the ending in subs, It's still enjoyable for me to read your summaries.

I'm so sad that the drama's over, now I have nothing to look forward to on the weekends :(

Guest BenjiBoy

Thanks to Pegster, Mommie ALice, Samasta93, cutegirl, Skara, and countless others who contributed so much toward this thread and fellow fans of this drama. Apologies to many of those who I fail to mention in my reply here but thanks a million for making this thread so lively and enjoyable.

I shall miss CD and now my weekends seem to pass so slow. I wished that MBC had stuck to the 37 eps instead of the rushed ending at 31 eps. Sigh...just wondering when we'll see another drama with this kind of pull.

Finally, thanks to the cast (esp Eugene, Ki Tae Young, Kang Byul, Im Hyun Sik (granpa), Ban Hyo Jung (grandma) and Baek Jong Min (young doc)) and the crew for making this such a fun and addictive drama! :P

Guest sheilababe3333

hi anyone here knows what the next drama that will air this coming sat after this drama???

... i love this drama and im just waiting tothe softsub so i can watch it again for the 2nd time..

Guest samasta93

Thank you for all of you guys who had done really great jobs here and supported CD so much with your heart and love :lol:

looking forward to see you again... and looking forward to see Eugene's dramas - TY's dramas too...

:)

Guest kathkath

waiting for more and more dramas of EUGENE KIM and Ki TAE YOUNG.. :) i really love them..

.. thanks for all the translations..:)) love it..

are there any 720p torrent version of the last two episodes. I'm not a korean. But i'm totally hooked on this series. I forced myself not to read the summaires of e30 and e31. Can someone please help me out of my misery :P

Guest sanicekam

oooo dear..

lm looking for that toooo

pity the last 2 episodes didnt hv the TOP or Echo version....

Yes..please can someone upload the last 2 episodes..........i am sure many of us are still waiting for these. Thanks!

Guest itiffanyxd

Can someone please upload ECHO/TOP for episode 30 and QUEEN for 31?

S2 are only subbing to those formats T-T

Please and thank you in advance!

It's a sad day to see it end. Though I am actually hoping for the series not to be dragged, still the conclusion seemed to be too fast. All the important parts of life- hopefully everyone is expecting had to be "deleted" - their wedding, meeting with the family of SE's mom in the United States, not to mention their honeymoon, their "extended" daily married life, GH and YH "first wedding", etc.

Honestly in regards to ratings, I believe television stations should also focus on the Internet viewership. Perhaps if the Asian drama site (Japan, China, Korea, Taiwan) could have a collaborated Internet viewing access like (e.g. HULU.com) or from their own websites, then they would find out that with the advancement of technology, people are watching their favorite drama from often through the Internet. Therefore, viewership ratings should be expanded toward Internet viewership.

As I watched in Viikii, people are often visiting the website after the show ends. Perhaps the duration of one week should be taken into consideration for the Internet viewership, considering mostly people want to watch them after being translated.

While mostly television stations counting their revenues on the advertising, the website could still use the advertising for people watching the drama. This example certainly has been seen in Veoh, Hulu, Fox, etc

Perhaps Asian television stations could give it a try to create their own website (hopefully also easily access by International viewrs), where people around the globe could watch them. Combined with advertisings on their website.

After I found about Hulu, I started to watch my favorite show - Bones in Hulu instead of watching it on television. Though Hulu provides each new episode the day after instead of on the same day, I still find it convenience to watch the shows on the Internet within the comfort of my fingertips (and for even easier way with mobile phones).

Hopefully this could be something to think about with the tremedous growth of technology and to effectively use it to achieve competitive advantage.

I fully agree with this but they have to allow viewer from any countries. Say if they charge like $0.25 per episode for with commercials, and $1.25 without but allow user to select what subtitle they can feed, then that would be great. Or an a la carte membership. But these shows gotta listen to viewers blogs and modified their production accordingly to allow viewer participation as well that would be awesome for everyone to guess how the ending or what character development to focus on. Our family have been watching enough of these Korean dramas to predict what the plot is so it does get careless and stretchy at time.

This series was disappointing for us, like what other in this forum have mentioned. Had great cast but writer did not utilize them. Ep 29 looks like filming quality was done by back up crew or such a rushed job editing as characters were not focused or centered.

Can someone please upload ECHO/TOP for episode 30 and QUEEN for 31?

S2 are only subbing to those formats T-T

Please and thank you in advance!

You can see in AM-ADDICTION they already upload the two version that WITHS2 use for subbing. Hope that can help. I already dl it. :D

Archived