Noah Cyrus For Totally Texty Teen Choice Award '09

Guest cathy_saint0713

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude she's 9 get over it. how the hell are 9 year old teeth suppose to look like -______-' and the swimsuit thing.. get your facts straight.. the event she went to was a water thing.. yeah the pole is inappropriate but it's not like she was swinging and shaking her booty on it. i actually find the redbull thing to be the most outrageous of all the pictures.

Guest shotamerican

oh lord. i better protect my daughter from seeing these girls.

don't mind about those clothes, but some of those gals poses are like, 'whaaaaat?'

*smacks away the pedo bears.*

Is one of the girls wrapping her legs around a pole? o____o i wonder what she will be like when she hits puberty...

eh... the only member of the cyrus family i like is the one from metro station.

Guest marasshi

Seriously, where are her parents... the last photos are just.. too much.

Please, her parents are right behind her, supporting every move. Miley's mom is also her manager, and I don't doubt what Noah does has the approval of her parents. Their parents are just...God. I don't know. I want to smack them across the head. (KIDS DON'T NEED TO DRINK RED BULL!)

Guest Lilazinprincess

Goodness gracious? o_O 1) She's too young to be drinking Red Bull. 2) What the hell that girl wearing? That outfit is in no way "cute." 3) Why is she posing like that? Those pictures make her seem like a miniature version of a "bunny" (and you know what kind of bunny too....the playful kind). -_-

Archived