Noah Cyrus For Totally Texty Teen Choice Award '09

Guest cathy_saint0713

Guest cathy_saint0713

.....miley's sister
Actress Noah Cyrus arrives for the 2009 Totally Texty Teen Choice Awards Pre-Party on August 5, 2009 in Hollywood, California.

24x0wuw.jpg

334he8y.jpg

2dv9bhj.jpg

28ur9md.jpg

miley-cyrus-sister-2792-1243886633-13.jpg

3586836982_7acf7321ac.jpg

3586028771_7105f05786.jpg

3586836746_cd80a471ee.jpg

WTH? :o :o :o :o

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dorkafied!

Dress? It looks more like a just a top with no bottom wear (or turned into a "dress"), but I'm surprised her parents were okay with this.

lol she's drinking a "red bull"!!!! How old is she??? and why is she walking on the red carpet in swim suits??

pretty much what i wanted to say .__.

Guest overlyexpressed

okay

first off

what the hell is she wearing

okay the pictures of her by the pole and the one in front of the twist board omg

and is she drinking red bull? who drinks red bull at such a young age!?1

Guest stillshellie

why is she drinking red bull? that makes no sense to me. and what is she wearing? her head looks really big and her body too tiny. her smily big eyed face makes her seem really creepy to me

Guest christelle-g

OMG! So young and already like that...drinking Red Bull, pretending to be an adult, dress like nothing in public....

The other girl also...with her dog...a lil version of Paris Hilton?! =.='

Why is Miley's sister so UGLY???

Guest tea-light

Uh...what's up with those last few pics with that pink shirt/dress? She actually went out in public like that? Geez...she should cover up or she'll attract those weird pedophiles.

Guest Lindoodoo

I'm more annoyed with the blond girl she's with... I guess it's her ridiculous poses and her tiny Paris Hilton dog that makes me furious.

Guest sleepyness

Its obviously a swimsuit, since she's holding a towel & in the last pic she has a towel wrapped around her. She looks cute, like any other little girl. What I don't get is why is she drinking red bull? Little kids have enough energy as it is, I don't see why she needs to drink it =___=

Archived