Brangelina vs beckham and victoria

Guest PerniciousJuJu

Guest cjgp016

BRANGELINA all the way! :P

although Beckham is super yummy...i really don't like much Victoria.

and i love Angelina!... don't care about what others say about her :vicx: ...for me she rocks! :P

13z8vfb.jpg

13z92ef.jpg13z92za.jpg

13z93f9.jpg13z95bt.jpg

13z95xf.jpg13z965e.jpg

13z96j7.jpg13z98aw.jpg

13z99b4.jpg13z99ok.jpg

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xrosee;

i say brangelina....

for some reason, victoria + david seem so... superficial~ victoria's gotten way too many things done to her body, and david's voice...... O_O

Guest SnugglesBby

david & victoria beckham.

i'm not a fan of homewreckers

^yea...the fact that i have more faith in david/voctoria's relationship makes me pick them too. they are still going strong...brad and angelina are cute, but i dont know if i can say, "they'll last" with them.

Guest cyberfruit

beck and victoria cuz there was no cheating involved -__________-

What?! Beckham's cheated before but Victoria takes him back each time (with a dent in his pocket).

Guest suki_*

BEKHAM AND VICTORIA.. HOTTEST COUPLE IN THE WORLLLD

i think angelina can do better she's too hot for any man lol brad doesn't look a hot with angelina..

Guest bubblepeach

Brangelina. I've always like Angelina. People can say bad thing about her for stealing Brad etc etc etc but I still like her.

Beckham is hot but I don't like Victoria. She looked better during her early Spice Girls' days. Now, she's like soo thin and something is weird with her face. And I dunno, but she always gives me the snob feeling everytime I see her.

Guest MMMILKII

they are asking for HOTTER not most loyal/best morals/blah blah.

So I pick BRANGELINA. I mean, they were both atleast on the top 5 or 10 hottest rankings.

Although i would pick them anyday.

Archived