Brangelina vs beckham and victoria

Guest PerniciousJuJu

Guest tengteng

Definitely the Beckhams!

David B. is just way too hot and Brad isn't too bad too but I seriously dislike him for divorcing Jenny for Jolie, even though she may be pretty.

I remember reading somewhere that Jolie had protested that she wasn't the 3rd party and that Pitt +Aniston marriage had not work for a long time!! What the heck! Who cares whether if their marriage is working or not? Even so, that does not give her an excuse to break into their marriage!! I bet she knew that she would one day do this so she keeps on doing charity work to lighten her sin.

I think Victoria wasn't too bad actually...

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JAMIECHOI

Defintely Posh and Becks.

I love Brad and Angelina, but David Beckham and his wife are without a doubt the hotter couple.

Guest x byul satang

beckham and victoria!! they're so cute and compatable together. beckham is so talented at soccer and victoria is hilarious in interviews. and their kids are just so cute.

brad and angelina are hot, but not when they're together. they just don't look right to me...

Guest vannushka

I think I realised what people mean when they say Brad and Angelina don't look "right" together. It just feels like the two hottest people in teh world were shoved together to make a picture look perfect.

Guest endofnothing

lol i think its really funny when people fuse celebrity names when they're a couple. but i think brangelina is the hotter couple because angelina is a super mommy lol and victoria always looks so mad in her pictures, even though david beckham is really hot, but age is catching up on him

Guest PinkieJosie

GOTTA SAY PITT AND JOLIEE..man i knew there was fire goin on in mr and mrs smith and suddenly in mags they were everywhere after that movieee..i was like i KNEW IT haha. damn they made that movieee sooo seductive and sexy. yeahh they are soo hot. im happy for them..although poor jennifer and all that stuff but i never liked her much soo it didnt matter to me...soo bradd and jolie all the freakin way. i only like david soo i cant say much for that couple. but i like both brad and angelina=) <333

Guest BLCoolJ01

david & victoria beckham.

i'm not a fan of homewreckers

Brangelina may be hotter, but Becktoria OWN Europe. O_O.

Becks gets extra points in my books too, for being such an awesome football player :D and Victoria 'cause she was my favourite Spice Girl :lol:

Archived