[drama 2009] I Love You Tens Million Times (천만번 사랑해)

Guest bibotatu

My level of sympathy was already low for EN and now she wants to do something so stupid to run away from the one who loves her for better or for worst in sickness and health like she is some type of injured dog..... :huh:

The whole "morning after sickness" scene made me say over and over in my head "What is she, some kind of dog hiding so she can curl up in a corner and die like an animal?! Really! I don't get her. I don't know how to respond to her actions.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG! I just watched the episode with no subs but WTF! This drama is getting wayy too sad.

Gawd. I love KH sooo much! Is there anyone like him out there?

The ideal ending:

In the next couple of episodes, we are led to believe that EN and KH left together to spend her last moments together and we are led to believe that she has died. Fast forward a few years--NJ's baby is 3 years old and we get a surprised visit from EN and KH!!!!--they've came back to Korea to visit! For the past three years, they were in America getting treatment and EN has gotten better (or cured). :) I'm not sure what kind of cancer EN has but remember the girl from My lovely sam-soon (the character who came back to Korea with Daniel Henney) who got better. If they at least give me this ending, I will be satistifed!

Any chance of the drama getting extended to a couple more episodes? At least 1?

This couple can never get a break! Their happiest time has got to be their honey moon. :)

Guest Kissari

OMFG! I just watched the episode with no subs but WTF! This drama is getting wayy too sad.

Gawd. I love KH sooo much! Is there anyone like him out there?

The ideal ending:

In the next couple of episodes, we are led to believe that EN and KH left together to spend her last moments together and we are led to believe that she has died. Fast forward a few years--NJ's baby is 3 years old and we get a surprised visit from EN and KH!!!!--they've came back to Korea to visit! For the past three years, they were in America getting treatment and EN has gotten better (or cured). :) I'm not sure what kind of cancer EN has but remember the girl from My lovely sam-soon (the character who came back to Korea with Daniel Henney) who got better. If they at least give me this ending, I will be satistifed!

Any chance of the drama getting extended to a couple more episodes? At least 1?

This couple can never get a break! Their happiest time has got to be their honey moon. :)

It was already extended from 50 to 55 episodes. If it is going to end sadly then I would have rather stopped at 50 episodes with an open ending. Adding an extension to add this storyline after already having went through so much heartache is just too much!

What a crappy, sleazy, cheap, typical, prosaic, habitual ending to a formerly very good Korean drama. Why bother

setting the plot in the 21st century with surrogate motherhood only to end in the dark ages of a fatal illness? This is deep

disappointment.

I have lately also thought I would like to write to the dramas producers: SBS, KBS, MBC, etc. Hopefully the letters(emails) will be given to the writers, music editors, and costumers. I can't find the email addresses for viewers on their English websites. Thankx in advance

Man.. i really HATE this drama if they give us a crappy ending ! After following for 55 episodes the least they could do is to give us a happy ending for KH and EN ! It's like telling us that they're being punish !

Guest bearscoby

ep 53 is really very sad, i never cried so much watching drama, i really wish there is a nice end to this show, whether KN survives or die, their love shld be praised after they went thru so much obstacles and still madly in love. I hope this kind of plot only for drama and not reality.

Guest psj101209

the drama has gotten out of control... cancer?! out of all the characters in the drama why give it to EN... she deserves to at least be happy... I hope it still ends happily for EN and KH...

where the hell is the Ep. 54 preview?

EunNim keeps running away because she doesn't want help and she doesn't want to get better. She really wants to go to her mom. What needs to happen is EunNim's mom appears in her dream and smacks the crap out of her, which hopefully knocks some sense into her, and then she would realize that what she is doing is adding more hurt to all those around her.

Maybe Yoobin's tears will cure her cancer. That would be a good ending.

wonder..how is the drama rating for the last episode..anyone know?

Here the rating for epi 52 and 53.

.................Nationwide........... Seoul

Epi-52..........26.6 (3rd) ............27.3 (3rd)

Epi-53..........26.1 (2nd)............ 26.8 (2nd)

Guest Greenrose934

why the writers want EN always running away ??

even she's very sick but not getting treatment ?? 2 more epi ...is it enough ??

why the writers want EN always running away ??

even she's very sick but not getting treatment ?? 2 more epi ...is it enough ??

I so agree....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. last time I was this upset over a drama was East of Eden....this just keeps going in all kinda of circles. I am really fed up with this one. I know , I know its a drama, but this one is just going on and on with the sadness. I am ready to move on. Come on writers since its a drama , you all can make it a happy ending...ahem.

Guest yulie81

Does anyone has song lyric for this OST? I'm looking for a song that was sang for closing theme of this drama. It was sang by a girl. Anyone please help me with this. Thanks.

Guest stumpy013

Does anyone has song lyric for this OST? I'm looking for a song that was sang for closing theme of this drama. It was sang by a girl. Anyone please help me with this. Thanks.

I think youre talking about the song by 신연아 and 박민혜 from the group BIG MAMA called 아파

그사람이 물어 우린 왜 헤어졌냐고

내가 너를 널 얼마나 사랑했었냐고

웃으면서 대답해 잊혀진 사람이라고

이젠 내맘속엔 너뿐이라고..

그사람이 물어 이젠 행복하냐고

내행복속에 자기밖에 이젠 없느냐고

마지못해 대답해 널 만나 행복하다고

그런 거짓말을 매일 반복해..

언제쯤 잊혀질까 내맘속 단한사람

잊으려 애써봐도 자꾸만 생각나서

아파 아파 아파 아파

행복했던 추억마저 상처로..

지켜준단 말 나밖에 없다는 말

왜 말했어 내맘 다 열고 사랑하게 했니

나정말 바보같아 우린 영원하다고

바보같이 그말 지금도 믿어..

언제쯤 잊혀질까 내맘속 단한사람

잊으려 애써봐도 자꾸만 생각나서

아파 아파 아파 아파

행복했던 추억마저 상처로..

잊자 잊자 몇번씩 다짐해봐도

널 잊지 못한다고 내가슴이 말을 해도

이제는 지워질까 너라는 단한사람

아무리 노력해도 잊혀지지가 않아

아파 죽을만큼 내가 이리도 아파..

언제쯤 잊혀질까 내맘속 단한사람

잊으려 애써봐도 자꾸만 생각나서

아파 아파 아파 아파

행복했던 추억마저 상처로...

Guest kazenai

I admit...I started watching this drama because I had hopes for it to be a makjang with twists.....but I didn't wish for it to get to that extent....the scriptwriter seems very immature or unprofessional...It's like he's just pulling out trick for us...errrrr EN is becoming such a weak character compared to the bright and strong character from early on!

There was simply NO NEED, for her to be sick....for all I know he just might make EN run and get hit by a car (although I like this one better than the cancer idea)....seriously... I'd rather we get an accident + 1 year later, still alive...than have a cancer arc.... Hopefully there'll be no amnesia... =.='

Guest mekka

Another good drama that the writer has just ruined, why would the lead character should now be struck with cancer ? After all that suffering the real and true villians will be all happy and cozy with her son? The writer has turned a modern day romance into purgatory of the ages, its nonsencial it does not flow, why do they ruin all good drama endings. Why?

KH and his wife should be the ones living happily ever after with her son, not that selfish brother and his ooh so miserable and selfish wife.

Archived