[drama 2009] I Love You Tens Million Times (천만번 사랑해)

Guest bibotatu

Guest bibotatu

[sBS] Lee Soo-kyung, Ryu Jin, Jung Kyeo-woon, Kim Heechul, Lee Shi-you

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I Love You Tens Million Times - 천만번 사랑해

10timesposter.jpg

• Broadcast Network: SBS
  • Time slot: Every Saturday & Sun at 8:50 PM Korean Time starting from August 29th
  • Episode: 50
  • Runnng time: 70 minutes
  • Official website: http://tv.sbs.co.kr/1000/

CAST

Main Cast

• Lee Soo Kyung as Go Eun Nim (고은님)
  • Jung Kyu Woon as Baek Kang Ho (백강호)
  • Ryu Jin as Baek Jae Hoon (백세훈)
  • Kim Hee Chul as Lee Chul
  • Go Eun Mi as Lee Sun Young (이선영)
  • Lee Si Young as Hong Yeon Hee (홍연희)

Other supporting cast

Go Eun Nim's family

Kil Yong Woo as Go In

Lee Mi Young as Park Ae Rang

Park Soo Jin as Oh Nam Jung

Park Jin Hee as Go Eun Jung

Lee Joo Shil as ?

Jae Hoon & Kang Ho's family

Sa Mi Ja as Ji Ok Sun

Noh Young Gook as Baek Il

Lee Hwi Hyang as Son Hyang Sook

Other people

Kim Chung as Kim Chung Ja

Bang Eun Hee as Yoon So

Kwon Eun Ah as So Geum Ja

Kim Jin Soo as Bong Di

100castchart.jpg

1000chartmbowkqzjizivyw.jpg

PICTURE

DOWNLOAD

SUBTITLE

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Official site is up! and the OFFICIAL BROADCAST DATE IS SET FOR SATURDAY AUG 29TH!!!

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/1000/

100castchart.jpg

1000chartmbowkqzjizivywc.jpg

Lee Soo Kyung as Go Eun Nim (고은님)

Jung Kyu Woon as Baek Kang Ho (백강호)

Ryu Jin as Baek Jae Hoon (백세훈)

Go Eun Mi as Lee Sun Young (이선영)

Lee Si Young as Hong Yeon Hee (홍연희)

Kim Hee Chul as Lee Chul

other supporting cast

Go Eun Nim's family

Kil Yong Woo as Go In

Lee Mi Young as Park Ae Rang

Park Soo Jin as Oh Nam Jung

Park Jin Hee as Go Eun Jung

Lee Joo Shil as ?

Jae Hoon & Kang Ho's family

Sa Mi Ja as Ji Ok Sun

Noh Young Gook as Baek Il

Lee Hwi Hyang as Son Hyang Sook

other people

Kim Chung as Kim Chung Ja

Bang Eun Hee as Yoon So

Kwon Eun Ah as So Geum Ja

Kim Jin Soo as Bong Di

Guest polaris

Hee Chul looks really strange in that pic above....

wow almost didnt recognize him

Anyway this drama looks pretty good ^^ I like the cast

Guest Hanjae

Until the official SBS posters come out, here's a semi-unofficial one! Slapped together bits and pieces from the official website, but it'll do for now.

k3x7v5.jpg

Guest Happy_Day

Oh my god.. I'm so excited about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only do I know the scriptwriter is amazing, but I love long family dramas and I love every single actor and actress in this! It's like a dream come true! The plot sounds very, very interesting as well.

JungKyeoWoon is amazing, one of my favorite actors. He's played a variety of roles in the past. His last role was a really arrogant, rich son of a richard simmons lol, but I guess his role in this drama is a very warm, kind, energetic role. =)

Guest damifino

If Kim Chung is playing Lee Chung Ja, then I guess Heechul's character's name is Lee Chul who is the brother of the wife in the couple who hires the surrogate. His girlfriend is the step-sister of the girl who is the surrogate who falls in love with the brother of Heechul's brother-in-law :wacko:

From the SuJu thread, posted by sujumrs08

xm6efp.jpg

2w5iutw.jpg

Guest sayroo

The drama looks soo promising.

Cast is eye candy also, same with the plot.

Very rare again. But too bad it's the 50-episode-er.. I smell draggy? hehe..

I hope a team subs this one. Aww. I really wish those generous translators comes out and do this one~~ keke.

New article from javabeans:

Lee Soo-kyung sheds comic image for melodrama

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/08/lee-soo-...-for-melodrama/

Guest damifino

From the Heechul thread, posted by nose

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

In terms of character, Kim Chung Ja (김청자), her son Lee Chul (이철), and her younger sister Yoon Soh Wuhl (윤소월)... not sure why the sisters have different last names (maybe since Kim Chung Ja is a drama scriptwriter, she's using a stage name).

Guest kazenai

The female lead is very pretty, I don't believe I've seen her in any drama so far :o I guess I'll give this drama a try since SBS + melodrama = king

The official font makes it look like it's a romantic taiwanese drama (since they always use similar fonts)

Guest SoShi.Fan

Kim Heechul Drama yay. even though he's like supporting cast ):

teehee I like the main character dude.. he's soooo <3 Idk the 2 main girls though..

excited for this drama ;D

Guest bibotatu

Wow thanks everyone for the updating. I will soon edit the 1st post before the drama begin to air ^^

\\\\\

Moved these here:

Related News

Two brothers and a surrogate in I Love You Ten Million Times

Teaming up for a new SBS weekend drama are actors Ryu Jin (Mom’s Dead Upset, Capital Scandal), Lee Soo-kyung (Romantic Island, Soulmate), and Jung Kyeo-woon (Again My Love, Women in the Sun), who will play out their complicated family relationships in I Love You Ten Million Times [천만번 사랑해]. That’s the literal translation of the title; the meaning is a little more poetic, as in, “A million times, I love you” or “I love you a ton.”

You may call Korean dramas cliché-ridden, but sometimes they’ll throw in a new twist: the story focuses on an infertile couple under familial pressure to procreate, who bring in a surrogate mother. Ryu Jin and Go Eun-mi (Pure 19) are the married couple, and Lee Soo-kyung plays the self-sacrificing but plucky surrogate — who then marries Ryu Jin’s warm and protective younger brother, played by Jung Kyeo-woon. Thus begins the brotherly conflict.

Writing the drama is Kim Sa-kyung, who also wrote the KBS daily series Likable or Not. It will air in September following the current series, Can Anyone Love.

Meanwhile, Lee Soo-kyung has taken on vocal training lessons as she prepares for this role — not because she is setting her sights on a singing career, but in order to give her voice more depth and range. She has been noted for her thin, sharp voice in the past, and she hopes to introduce some change with added coaching. An interesting technique!

Credit: dramabeans.com

Via E Daily, Sports Seoul

Group Super Junior (26) will be back as an actor for weekend drama ‘Love you tens thousand times’.

He appeared on drama previously on SBS weekend drama ‘Golden Bride’ a an university student YeongSoo, and this time he will be acting as a part-time working a snack bar named ‘Lee BaeDal’.

The first airing of the drama will take place on 29th August. It is said that Kim HeeChul will have a comedian role in the drama, as Kim ChungJa who is the scriptwriter of dramas in the 50s, and is one who would be dumped by girls in one morning after going after them.

Kim HeeChul was chosen for the role because of his usual brave and comedian side.

Credit: http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/

Cast additions to I Love You Ten Million Times: Lee Shi-young, Kim Heechul

I Love You Ten Million Times [천만번 사랑해] is a new SBS weekend drama whose main cast has already been filled by Lee Soo-kyung, Ryu Jin, and Jung Kyeo-woon. I’d noted the interesting-sounding plot when the drama was first announced; it deals with surrogacy and the complications that arise when the surrogate ends up marrying into the family of the infertile couple she is helping out.

Adding some color to the younger supporting cast are Super Junior’s resident oddball Kim Heechul and Boys Before Flowers‘ Lee Shi-young (both of whom are known for their rather offbeat “fourth-dimensional” personalities). Heechul plays a cheerful, saucy character who works a part-time job at a restaurant. He has a romantic storyline with Park Su-jin, the singer-turned-actress who played Kim Bum’s ex-girlfriend in Boys Before Flowers.

Meanwhile, Lee Shi-young plays a woman who works at the information desk at the same office as Ryu Jin. She harbors a crush on him, while he is attempting to have a child with his wife (Go Eun-mi) via surrogate (Lee Soo-kyung); the story hints at a possible affair between him and Lee Shi-young.

Credit: dramaBeans.com

Original Source: Asia Today, Asia Economy

The 1st episode will be aired on August 29th. Time slot is every Saturday & Sunday on SBS, right after the end of "Can Anyone Love"

ohhhh bibotatu you start the thread :o cool . another long Drama !

I saw heechul cut preview it's looks funny , I can't wait :D

thank you everyone for sharing :)

Guest damifino

From the SuJu thread...

pixel-vfl73.gif

8-26-09 I Love You Ten Million Times Press Con - Heechul-pdjournal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj7i5jMtL5o

credit PDjournal/uketsuYT

8-26-09 I Love You Ten Million Times Press Con Heechul-sstv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5WdyezddBs

Credit SSTV / uketsu YT

A bit of backstory...

Lee Soo Kyung's character's father is sick with some disease and in order to pay for hospital costs, she agrees to be a surrogate for a couple who are infertile. The infertile couple are played by Ryu Jin and Go Eun Mi. Jung Gyeo Woon plays Ryu Jin's brother who falls in love with the surrogate, which is where the conflict in the drama comes in.

Park Soojin plays a gold digger who has her eyes set on Jung Gyeo Woon. Her life ambition is becoming a housewife of a rich man chases him around trying to get him to fall for her. She is the step-sister of Lee Soo Kyung (her father married Lee Soo Kyung's mother).

Heechul is the brother of Go Eun Mi. He is from a wealthy family and has even studied abroad, but has no ambition despite his background and education. He works as a delivery boy at a snack shop. He falls for Park Soojin's character at first sight (he was at a club with Jung Gyeo Woon, the brother of his brother-in-law when she comes to be close to Jung Gyeo Woon). He pursues Soojin, but she obviously isn't interested at first. Eventually, she falls in love with him.

Lee Shi Young plays Ryu Jin's co-worker who harbors a crush on him and tries to seduce him while all the conflict in his home life is going on.

Archived